Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sept. 8th 2015) - DEMONS HINDER DESTINIES - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sept. 8th 2015) - DEMONS HINDER DESTINIES (392 Views)

Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? / What Is "Sexually Transmitted Demons"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sept. 8th 2015) - DEMONS HINDER DESTINIES by dallyemmy: 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Tuesday September 8th 2015) - DEMONS HINDER DESTINIES

1.Thank you Father for sending your son, Jesus, to set me free..

2.Thank you Father for the salvation of my soul and for all that you have endowed me with.

3.Father, forgive every sin that I have committed, which has opened the doors of my life and destiny to demons.

4.Father, send Your fire to chase out the presence and manipulating effect of demons in my life, family and ministry.

5.Father, let every spirit of disobedience and pride, that is responsible for lack, poverty and debt, in my life be paralysed.

6.Father, let every spirit of lack, poverty and debt in my life and destiny be consumed by your fire.

7.Father, whatever that is present in my life and would not allow me to fulfil my destiny, please, uproot, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every strategy of satan to distract me from your original purpose, for my life, be frustrated in Jesus' name.

9.Father, I call upon your name today, please, come and deliver me from the grip of demons and evil spirits.

10.I renounce and cancel, every covenant and curses that have opened the doors of my life to demons in Jesus' name.

11.I shut every door I have opened ,with my own hands for demons, with the blood of Jesus.

12.I renounce every involvement I have ever had with the occult, false religion, magic, fortune telling, sorcery, witchcraft, etc, in Jesus' name.

13.Father, please, fill me to the brim with your Holy Spirit.

14.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
15. In Jesus name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
16.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Pazino ECC Limited Praise Concert Season 2 Tagged Shout Halleluya / The Only MAN In The World That Does Not Complain / 21 Killed As Muslims And Christians Clash In Central African Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.