Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Northern Elders Replies Ndigbo: Buhari Is Appointing Only Those He Can Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Elders Replies Ndigbo: Buhari Is Appointing Only Those He Can Trust (1962 Views)

Ango Abdullahi Is On His Own – Northern Elders Forum / Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Elders Replies Ndigbo: Buhari Is Appointing Only Those He Can Trust by OfoIgbo: 11:07am On Aug 30, 2015
fulanimafia:
They honestly should have ignored the wailers. The irony is that they often forget PMB retained the IGP and CBN Governor who are both southerners.

For those of us that elected Buhari, what we demand from him is performance, not appointments.

He cannot sack the cbn governor. He has a fixed term. I am sure Mumu-hammadu would have sacked the CBN governor if it was within his power

2 Likes

Re: Northern Elders Replies Ndigbo: Buhari Is Appointing Only Those He Can Trust by ArodewilliamsT: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2015
fulanimafia:

Then it must be a miracle I and my progenitors have survived and prospered this far, I forever owe Nnamdi Kanu my allegiance.

See why you're an irritant? grin

You are not very wrong, you should thank the Igbo Christians in all Sabon garis in the north for fighting back and protecting you kaffirs from your jihadist brothers anytime there is a riot. grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Elders Replies Ndigbo: Buhari Is Appointing Only Those He Can Trust by Iykopee(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2015
This is how it starts. They shud be told in clear terms that some1else gonna be the president someday. That person may decide to jettison the North for political appointment too and nobody shud come crying over it.
Re: Northern Elders Replies Ndigbo: Buhari Is Appointing Only Those He Can Trust by fulanimafia: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2015
OfoIgbo:

He cannot sack the cbn governor. He has a fixed term. I am sure Mumu-hammadu would have sacked the CBN governor if it was within his power

But GEJ could 'suspend' Sanusi right? Figures.
Re: Northern Elders Replies Ndigbo: Buhari Is Appointing Only Those He Can Trust by abdulaz: 11:28am On Aug 30, 2015
Thumbs up to my amiable president, we all know that majority of our brothers in the southern part of this country cannot be trusted with political appointment into key areas of the country.

Pmb, if I hear say you no appoint the people you trust eh? Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.

Haters should find their way to sambisa forest.
Re: Northern Elders Replies Ndigbo: Buhari Is Appointing Only Those He Can Trust by BankManager(m): 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dear Northerners,2019 is not far.. *Be Guided*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Namdi Kanu Ipob To Merge With Uwazurike Of Massob And Asari Faction / One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam / Ipob Deputy Director Sends Urgent Message To Biafrans (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.