Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Namdi Kanu Ipob To Merge With Uwazurike Of Massob And Asari Faction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Namdi Kanu Ipob To Merge With Uwazurike Of Massob And Asari Faction (1962 Views)

MASSOB Leader, Uwazurike, Storms Onitsha With Supporters. Photos / BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu / Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Namdi Kanu Ipob To Merge With Uwazurike Of Massob And Asari Faction by erikcantona: 6:41am On Sep 15, 2015
Uwazurike when confronted by a Journalist yesterday @ owerri confirms That plans are been made to make sure all groups fighting for the restoration of BIAFRA are talking on how to resolve there issues in other to achieve a common goal,asari dokubo who made the crowd dance in the rain said his a biafran that he Will and must work for the restoration of biafra!!if that would be his last work on earth!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namdi Kanu Ipob To Merge With Uwazurike Of Massob And Asari Faction by fergus0n: 6:54am On Sep 15, 2015
En da yorubas are busy blabbinq dere mouths here I reserve my comments b4 am banned 4 1week again 4 startinq a tribal E-war

7 Likes

Re: Namdi Kanu Ipob To Merge With Uwazurike Of Massob And Asari Faction by erikcantona: 7:02am On Sep 15, 2015
Yoruba and gossip that's why amazon women conqured them

8 Likes

Re: Namdi Kanu Ipob To Merge With Uwazurike Of Massob And Asari Faction by lionstone: 7:05am On Sep 15, 2015
THIS IS A GREAT NEWS. UNITED WE STAND. ALL HAIL LAND OF THE RISING SUN. AMEN

8 Likes

Re: Namdi Kanu Ipob To Merge With Uwazurike Of Massob And Asari Faction by explorer250(m): 7:05am On Sep 15, 2015
This looks promising grin op source?

5 Likes

Re: Namdi Kanu Ipob To Merge With Uwazurike Of Massob And Asari Faction by Gombs(m): 7:06am On Sep 15, 2015
... Don't these guys see how Catalonia is going about their own?

Well... I'm just watching, as the revered 5%
Re: Namdi Kanu Ipob To Merge With Uwazurike Of Massob And Asari Faction by jimi4us: 7:09am On Sep 15, 2015
God knows Biafra will stand one day. Whether the leeches like it or not. We feed them and they still bite our fingers. It will soon end.

3 Likes

Re: Namdi Kanu Ipob To Merge With Uwazurike Of Massob And Asari Faction by biafranking: 7:16am On Sep 15, 2015
fergus0n:
En da yorubas are busy blabbinq dere mouths here I reserve my comments b4 am banned 4 1week again 4 startinq a tribal E-war
why re yu afraid of being ban? Those re the pains and sacrifice yu made for The biafran for speaking the truth.

Truth must surely prevails...

2 Likes

Re: Namdi Kanu Ipob To Merge With Uwazurike Of Massob And Asari Faction by Fianze93(m): 7:17am On Sep 15, 2015
Hahaha
Re: Namdi Kanu Ipob To Merge With Uwazurike Of Massob And Asari Faction by cyberdurable(m): 7:17am On Sep 15, 2015
I doubt
Re: Namdi Kanu Ipob To Merge With Uwazurike Of Massob And Asari Faction by VickJames(m): 10:24am On Sep 15, 2015
Please, let the news be true.

1 Like

Re: Namdi Kanu Ipob To Merge With Uwazurike Of Massob And Asari Faction by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2015
seriously that's the wish of every biafran... UNITY
Re: Namdi Kanu Ipob To Merge With Uwazurike Of Massob And Asari Faction by coolitempa(f): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2015
A shoot on sight policy needs to be implemented....these biafran lives are worthless.... cheesy
Re: Namdi Kanu Ipob To Merge With Uwazurike Of Massob And Asari Faction by nwannaeto: 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
coolitempa:
A shoot on sight policy needs to be implemented....these biafran lives are worthless.... cheesy
do u even have a life

6 Likes

Re: Namdi Kanu Ipob To Merge With Uwazurike Of Massob And Asari Faction by erikcantona: 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
nwannaeto:
do u even have a life
stop replying goats in human skin

2 Likes

Re: Namdi Kanu Ipob To Merge With Uwazurike Of Massob And Asari Faction by Nsonso: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
God is with us.

1 Like

Re: Namdi Kanu Ipob To Merge With Uwazurike Of Massob And Asari Faction by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
coolitempa:

What specie of idiot are u?

With psychologically constipated e-morons like u, I now see the reason why some people refers to Nigeria as a zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Namdi Kanu Ipob To Merge With Uwazurike Of Massob And Asari Faction by shevalync: 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
Iranu

(1) (Reply)

One Nigeria:my Discussion With My Igbo Alobam / What Do We Want Biafra To Look Like? / Akwa Ibom State Zoning At The Grassroot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.