Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,686 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency (2587 Views)

Justice John Fabiyi Who Halted Saraki Corruption Trial Retiring In Two Weeks / 'Text' Received By Senators To Accompany Saraki To Corruption Trial - Sahara R. / Buhari Opens Up On Saraki’s Corruption Trial - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by shaddoww: 10:05am On Aug 30, 2015
The Presidency has stated that once it fully
commences its corruption trials, the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) might have no moral
legs to stand on.
This was contained in a statement issued on
Saturday in Abuja by the Senior Special Assistant
to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and
Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu.
Shehu, who was reacting to a statement issued
by the National Publicity Secretary of the
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Olisa
Metuh, that “the economy is going down” under
the All Progressives Congress (APC)
administration, noted that, the opposition party
should rather bury its head in shame for
subjecting Nigeria to the “worst economic
plunder through corruption” in its recent history.
He said, “It is ridiculous for any sane government
to artificially rebase the economy and claim to
transform Nigeria into the largest economy in
Africa as the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)
administration did.”
“Once the formal trial for corruption begins, the
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) might no longer
have the moral legs to stand on,” he added.
According to him, the present administration has
successfully blocked leakages and other avenues
for corruption.
He said the administration had also frustrated
efforts by corrupt elements to divert public funds
to private pockets.

www.today.ng/politics/083011080-pdp-might-have-no-legs-to-stand-on-once-corruption-trial-begins-presidency/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 30, 2015
cool
Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by mistabiola: 10:06am On Aug 30, 2015
Lmaooooo
Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by midolian(m): 10:07am On Aug 30, 2015
Let it begin sef.. This talk about the trial don dey too much. I can't wait to see those who stole our money behind bars angry

1 Like

Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by MikelEleta(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2015
Says who. Enough of the talk and let the action begin BUT remember that he who must come for equity must come with clean hands. As you people are bzy digging deep the PDP probing committee is also digging deep to bring out their own so wen both camps start raising their dust I wonder if any of the parties wud still have the moral right to talk to Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by ladyF(f): 10:09am On Aug 30, 2015
Lmao. ....wheel chair dey plenty, make dem no worry grin
Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by smuth(m): 10:09am On Aug 30, 2015
Stop blabbing about 16 years as if Nigeria only existed for 16 years...why are ye fools not talking about the people that ruin this country since independence(55 years) buhari inclusive? Sometimes you fools talk about dullard.dinho as though he is from outter space, did he not contribute to the problems Ye fools are facing now or is he an angel from heaven, surely Nigerians are gullible and APC e-rats are the most gullible. Keep deceiving yourself fools, when Buhari is done sherializing and northernizing Nigeria you will cry home in your miseries.

And let me remind you fools in case you don't now, out of the 16 years you keep mentioning, some of your leaders in APC were once part of the government for that 16 years but decamped from PDP to APC to look clean to you fools, they know you people are fools and they treat you as such. I shake my head to the level of your gulliblity. Yet you waste your time and energy to come online and defend this crooks.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by izeeqpotter(m): 10:10am On Aug 30, 2015
O boy! Maggots of a people

1 Like

Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by AngryNigerian(m): 10:10am On Aug 30, 2015

ds Baba & Shina,dem de do contest 4 "Mr Who talk on behalf of oga pass"? nawaa shaa
Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by lurther: 10:12am On Aug 30, 2015
Hahahahahaha!!!

Chai! Once upon a time, Lai mohammed was the spokes man of APC. So Lai mohammed cannot reply PDP as he has always done. They have all left the work to Garba shehu, the president spokesman.

APC have now realized they are not being carried along in this regime. Buhari is a CPC man by heart, but had no option than to join ACN for convenience of being Nigeria's president. Now Lai Mohammed and him Master Tinubu's eye don clear

5 Likes

Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by kamair237(m): 10:14am On Aug 30, 2015
Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by FreeGlobe(f): 10:18am On Aug 30, 2015
The trial would be only on the pages of newspapers.. Nothing real. Buhari should declare his assets lets know if he has never benefited illegally from the system

2 Likes

Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by buzquet(m): 10:18am On Aug 30, 2015
dem go use crouches.
Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by Crocz(m): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2015
Hmmm...throw back pinshure

Lemme see you if you are part of that movement...parley! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by WailingWailer00(m): 10:30am On Aug 30, 2015
Is this day daura demon here to lead US to the promise land or witch-hunt PDP?

It's you and those criminals (AMAECHI, Fashola, Tinubu) that won't have legs

Shameless dead old man

Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by omenka(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2015
PDP know this too well and that is why they seem to be thrashing violently every single over some phantom persecution, like piranhas out of water.

I hope the trials would be speedy and decisive.

Wish they can simply bundle all those guys and lock 'em up for life, then bar their children from contesting any elections in Nigeria for at least half a century.

1 Like

Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by IAMTHEHERO: 10:32am On Aug 30, 2015
....and Amaechi will have legs to stand.
Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by Chubhie: 10:39am On Aug 30, 2015
Let it be shown live on national television once the trial commences and all those found wanting should be sent to Stalin's Siberia.
Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by enkay2go(f): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2015
Na wetin sef. Everything na pdp,shuo! Work and stop this story of pdp.
Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by hensben(m): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2015
smuth:
Stop blabbing about 16 years as if Nigeria only existed for 16 years...why are ye fools not talking about the people that ruin this country since independence(55 years) buhari inclusive? Sometimes you fools talk about dullard.dinho as though he is from outter space, did he not contribute to the problems Ye fools are facing now or is he an angel from heaven, surely Nigerians are gullible and APC e-rats are the most gullible. Keep deceiving yourself fools, when Buhari is done sherializing and northernizing Nigeria you will cry home in your miseries.

And let me remind you fools in case you don't now, out of the 16 years you keep mentioning, some of your leaders in APC were once part of the government for that 16 years but decamped from PDP to APC to look clean to you fools, they know you people are fools and they treat you as such. I shake my head to the level of your gulliblity. Yet you waste your time and energy to come online and defend this crooks.
You are unintelligent no offense. Haven't you see were someone destroy or refused to improve what others have built. For reference, Buhari built all the refineries in Nigeria how has PDP led government improve or make it functional over the years huh what about educational system, health sectors, et al.
Throwing insult wouldn't make you sound intelligent. Adding insults to your comment to garner likes. #childish

3 Likes

Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by hensben(m): 11:00am On Aug 30, 2015
enkay2go:
Na wetin sef. Everything na pdp,shuo! Work and stop this story of pdp.
Another unintelligent fellow. Corruption has really affected your sense of reasoning.
I know your problem, it's difficult to sound objective when you're part of the looting.

1 Like

Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by davdjayj: 11:04am On Aug 30, 2015
The last time i checked. The present senate president, Many Apc governors, leaders, senators, House of Reps are all former PDP members. So i guess nigerians as a whole have no moral leg(s) to stand on. Quit deceiving us with this APC change mantra and PDP destroyed the country. You all joined hands together to destroy the country. One day, oh one day maybe the youths will wake up from their slumber and stone you people for stealing the future away.
Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by Pierocash(m): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2015
lurther:
Hahahahahaha!!!

Chai! Once upon a time, Lai mohammed was the spokes man of APC. So Lai mohammed cannot reply PDP as he has always done. They have all left the work to Garba shehu, the president spokesman.

APC have now realized they are not being carried along in this regime. Buhari is a CPC man by heart, but had no option than to join ACN for convenience of being Nigeria's president. Now Lai Mohammed and him Master Tinubu's eye don clear
Presidential spokesman is different frm party's publicity Secretary.one protects d image of d party, the former protects d image of d president just as Garba Shehu is doing nw.any attack on d party will be defended by d publicity secretary Lai Mohammed.so take correction.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by bishop88: 11:08am On Aug 30, 2015
Ok let them fight,api bday to oghenebancs
Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by koboko69: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2015
smuth:

YOU ARE ONE OF THE DAFT UNDERAGE SPOILING THIS SECTION OF NAIRALAND!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by smuth(m): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2015
hensben:
You are unintelligent no offense. Haven't you see were someone destroy or refused to improve what others have built. For reference, Buhari built all the refineries in Nigeria how has PDP led government improve or make it functional over the years huh what about educational system, health sectors, et al.
Throwing insult wouldn't make you sound intelligent.

So you mean Buhari used his money to build the refineries?...Nigerians will not seize to amaze me...when a leader builds something with tax payers money we act as though he is doing us a favor. Ask yourself this honest question will there be APC without PDP? Are they not same people under different names? Keep allowing politicians fool you Mr. Intelligent

3 Likes

Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by smuth(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2015
koboko69:

YOU ARE ONE OF THE DAFT UNDERAGE SPOILING THIS SECTION OF NAIRALAND!

It is sad you refuse to have common sense and even terrible you refuse to receive it. Politicians have been fingering your brain for only God knows how long. You claim to be an adult and yet you don't know politicians decieve people to gain or remain in power...your case is serious.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:23am On Aug 30, 2015
smuth:

Honestly, I don't know what to call you.
What you type is a portray of the highest sense of stupidity and a self denigration.

1 Like

Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by smuth(m): 11:27am On Aug 30, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Honestly, I don't know what to call you.
What you type is a portray of the highest sense of stupid.ity and a self denigration.

what do you call people that love to be deceived by politicians and are proud about it? That is what I should call you.

1 Like

Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by hensben(m): 11:27am On Aug 30, 2015
smuth:

So you mean Buhari used his money to build the refineries?...Nigerians will not seize to amaze me...when a leader builds something with tax payers money we act as though he is doing us a favor. Ask yourself this honest question will there be APC without PDP? Are they not same people under different names? Keep allowing politicians fool you Mr. Intelligent
This question should go to the guy I quoted. FYI, I'm not saying Buhari used his money to build those refineries I'm only replying what that guy I quoted said.
Btw, Buhari past record is what brought him into power again, he was never a PDP member same with Tinubu, oshiomhole, fashola, Rochas and oyegun. These are the top notch in APC.
The truth is PDP failed Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by hensben(m): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2015
smuth:

what do you call people that love to be deceived by politicians and are proud about it? That is what I should call you.
Same way PDP used you to deceive Nigerians for 16 years.

1 Like

Re: PDP Might Have No Legs To Stand On Once Corruption Trial Begins – Presidency by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:32am On Aug 30, 2015
smuth:

Keep on wailing, you will wail at least till next four years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Eid Prayers Disrupted In Ilorin As Senate President Bukola Saraki / The Aburi Accord That Wld Have Saved Nigeria From All Her Problems -femi Adesina / A Benin Woman Discovers Mmm's Head Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.