Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

BREAKING: Audu Wins Kogi APC Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Audu Wins Kogi APC Primaries (665 Views)

Isaac Alfa Wins Kogi East Senatorial Rerun Election / Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi Governorship Election / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Audu Wins Kogi APC Primaries by binoosmart(m): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2015
Former Governor Audu Abubakar, this morning, emerged the flagbearer of the All Progressives Congress, APC, for the November 21 governorship election in Kogi State.

Audu defeated nine other aspirants, after 18 dropped shortly before voting commenced.
New entrant to politics, Alhaji Yahaya Bello (Fairplus) came a close second, in what many saw as an unprecedented feat for the Ebira Born politician.

Audu has had two stints at the Lugard House, Kogi State’s government house in 1991 and 2003.
He will be facing the eventual winner of the peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the general election.
Details to follow….

source

http://ebiraland..com/2015/08/breaking-audu-wins-kogi-apc-primaries.html
Re: BREAKING: Audu Wins Kogi APC Primaries by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 30, 2015
where is kogi located ?
Re: BREAKING: Audu Wins Kogi APC Primaries by chichriso: 11:49am On Aug 30, 2015
AUDU IS A WRONG OPTION FOR APC

TO BOOST YOUR BLOG TRAFFIC, CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/URL

Re: BREAKING: Audu Wins Kogi APC Primaries by senier007(m): 11:53am On Aug 30, 2015
Litmus test for the INEC chairperson.
I think it's high time we change all the old politicians and allow new breeds to take us to the promised land.
Re: BREAKING: Audu Wins Kogi APC Primaries by obge: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nigerians have began to see the other side of Change. The manner and ways our much idolized and celebrated President is running the affairs of the country is become most worrisome to the people of the country, the selective application of leadership and lopsided appointment is fast becoming the greatest undoing of Mr President. The undemocratic and most unruly manner with which the national assembly leadership election was handled is another reason for concern. Lately the ongoing gubernatorial primary election in Kogi state suggests the most disheartening, corrupt and moral bankruptcy of the party of change. The way and manner with which the process was monetized. Suggests that Kogites are in for another round of induced government if the APC eventually wins. Party delegates were completely bought as aspirants were seen all over sharing money in several thousand of naira to the almost 4000 delegates, some aspirants according to competent source have spent well over 2bn in the name of securing the ticket of a party with the change mantra. The implication of this is that most of the aspirants that have sound idea and great plans for Kogi have either withdrawn from the race or lost out of the power game in the name of money. A competent source revealed that Prince Abubakar Audu, Sen Nicholas Ugbane, AVM Saliu Atawodi, Alh Yahaya Bello and some other aspirants who have been alleged to have very questionable economic source have spent several billions on Naira in the last few days. The big question the people now ask is "in whose interest is all the happening"? The people or their selfish interest? It also further calls to questioning the sincerity of CHANGE in Kogi state and the future of Nigeria democracy.
Re: BREAKING: Audu Wins Kogi APC Primaries by ORACLE1975(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
I dey look.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day MUST See / Fayose Alleges Plan By DSS To Invade Ekiti Guest House / I Didn’t Probe Akume, I Wonder Why Ortom Is After Me – Suswam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.