Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

When Your Bride Studied Automobile Engineering (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Your Bride Studied Automobile Engineering (photo) (1676 Views)

Nigerian Stiludents Studied At Philiphines, Friend Mourn Her For Her Accident / Innoson Trains 200 Amnesty Beneficiaries In Automobile Tech, Plastic Manufacturi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Bride Studied Automobile Engineering (photo) by Visocrate(m): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
this is what happens when you bride studied automobile engineering and her car broke down on her way to the venue of her wedding while the man in suit is busy trying to get a mechanic she is busy fixing it herself

Re: When Your Bride Studied Automobile Engineering (photo) by INTROVERT(f): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2015
lol
Re: When Your Bride Studied Automobile Engineering (photo) by Queennikky(f): 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lol... See as the Groom just relax....
Re: When Your Bride Studied Automobile Engineering (photo) by Behira(f): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
cheesy i cant fit laff
Re: When Your Bride Studied Automobile Engineering (photo) by osile2012: 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2015
Women can do anything for wedding. For her mind she go say this car must start by force, I must wed today. I dont mind pushing the groom and the car to the altar . grin grin grin

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

8 Things To Know About The Deadly Rat Which Transmits Lassa Fever (Pics) / FRESH NNPC Allocation / The 10 Erogenous Zones Women Want Men To Explore During S*x… No.1 Is The Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.