Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Nigerian Stiludents Studied At Philiphines, Friend Mourn Her For Her Accident - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Stiludents Studied At Philiphines, Friend Mourn Her For Her Accident (395 Views)

Helicopter Was Use To Pick Up A VIP That Was Studied In A Traffic Around Lagos B / 'Even In Heaven You Are Still A Sailor'; Friends Mourn Death Of Soldier. Photos / Friends Mourn Pretty Air Force Personnel Who Was Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Stiludents Studied At Philiphines, Friend Mourn Her For Her Accident by emekusblog: 7:53pm On May 12, 2017
It's a sad one for one Blessing Chijioke who shared this heartbreaking story on Facebook.
Read below:
"To my beloved Nigerians..I love you all despite our state difference..since we are all here..I still see you guys as my brothers and sisters..Please when you walk on the street of Philippines watch..there is a new strategy..(sorry to call it out)they want to wipe away BLACKs by hit and run..a sad NeWS.. Our beloved sister was hit by a driver in Baguio on Tuesday. Not even the POSO or PULIS helped her..after thirty minutes it was an Arabian guy who rushed her to the hospital and they heartless driver ran away..please I urge you all to be very careful.The level of RACISM is high. Am ready for any IDIOT who will comment bullshit on this post..better don't Dare me feeling angry..RIP Auntie tope"

Re: Nigerian Stiludents Studied At Philiphines, Friend Mourn Her For Her Accident by chizobam7(f): 7:58pm On May 12, 2017
Rip.. Nigerians in all part of the world.. She's pretty.. What a pity.. Sorry for your loss..

(1) (Reply)

Just In! Nollywood Actress Moji Olaiya Dies At 42 / 6 Totally Bizarre Things You Wouldn't Expect To Find Under Water / Igbo Corp Member That Converted To Islam Over Buhari Renounces Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.