Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) (42145 Views)

Adamu Gabriel Ochai: Airforce Officer Who Died In Kaduna Crash (PHOTO) / More Photos From The Airforce Helicopter Crash In Kaduna Today, 7 Killed / The Scene Of The Airforce Helicopter Crash In Kaduna (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by ceometromedia: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-9LnfwYkEy8A/VeLzSfeuikI/AAAAAAAABjU/ypKWtpe7QnU/s320/acc.jpg[/img]

Mother of two, Hassana Usman was one of the 7 victims of the ill fated Airforce helicopter crash on Saturday morning in Kaduna
http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photo-mother-of-two-hassana-usman-dies.html
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by benedictnsi(m): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Chai.... Rip fine lady

I don't know why death will not kill ugly people like Obasanjo and leave fine Ladies alone for us.

Ayi Kwei Armah wrote that "The beautiful ones are not yet born"..... Yet Death no fit leave fine ones for us.. If you must take a human, let it be the ugly (wicked ones)

Oh death, where is thy sting

***my_lamentation

20 Likes

Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by powerfulsettingz: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
RIP

honestly my sincere condolences to the family

To the poster above stop smoking cheap weed, weather u are ugly or beautiful death has no respect for that okay!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by airsaylongcon: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by marked10(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
ooooooh is a pity dear,

RIP and may God or Allah accept your soul in heaven paradise. Man proposes God disposes. If you are still alive today, wherever you are, tnk and worship the Lord.

Accident everywhere, ember month is not yet here ooooooooo and it is still remaining less than two days

Abeg my people take am easy oooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by kinkymax: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rip
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by DrWhizy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
R.I.P ma-am

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by Gbajabiamila1: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
RIP
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by aycoded1: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
Oga ooo Nigeria sha crash. Here nd there
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=ceometromedia post=37490385][img]http://4.bp..com/-9LnfwYkEy8A/VeLzSfeuikI/AAAAAAAABjU/ypKWtpe7QnU/s320/acc.jpg[/img]

Mother of two, Hassana Usman was one of the 7 victims of the ill fated Airforce helicopter crash on Saturday morning in Kaduna
http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photo-mother-of-two-hassana-usman-dies.html[/
quote]
RIP
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by JustGuy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
RIP

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by clemhova: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
RIP
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by apesinola001: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
R I P To The Dead

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by gaetano: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
RIP
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by jazinogold(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
hm
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by AngryNigerian(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
...such a beautiful lady!

& come 2 tnk of it,y arent we told d causes of dez incessant heli crashes,weda human or mechanical time will tell, abi #InThEfUlLnEsSoFtImE? Buhari shuld look into it iooo
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by raziboi(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
GOODNYT

TILL WE MEET AGAIN

ITS RAZI
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
Beautiful woman..... RIP to her
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by Drkul(f): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
RIP, May God comfort the family left behind
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by 360jamng(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
mod, na me first post this thing.
it's no fair, Seun, I applied for a super mod, please try me
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by JOF2: 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rip
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by phiszo(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
sad

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by Lebee4(m): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
RIP to the dead.may the lord grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by passionate88: 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
R.I.P.... Mother of two and still look fit?. She was a Pretty lady
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by lonelydora: 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
May her soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by amoduganja: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Dullar%%dinho and his bad luck. So many deaths within his first hundred days in office. To become president by force he promised them blood and blood they are getting.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by seunlayi(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
rip

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by Obienesarah: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
There's no good life without a good mother, I pray dat God should direct those children only his way, none of us wil loose our loved ones premature IJN amen.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by victorazy(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
All I know is that REAL child of God can never perish. "Jesus died that u may have life, and poor that u may be rich" if ur poor then ur not a REAL child of God cuz He said "Heavens and Earth is mine and all thereof". When u wake up in the morning speak into the air and in the world they will hear ur command and obey, they will never work against u.
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by Ezerbullet(m): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
what a pity
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by youngwarlocks: 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Buhari wats up na?
Re: Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) by abgjenom: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
RIP pretty damcel

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harrison Chinedu Confirmed By Guinness World Records / Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos / Burial Photos Of Taofeeq Oyerinde Fele, Oyo NURTW Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.