Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos (42175 Views)

Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) / Reverend Father Involved In Ghastly Accident In Bayelsa,But This Happened.Photos / Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking A Seaside Selfie In Portugal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 11:08am On Apr 09, 2018
An accident survivor, ‎Eneh Ogechi‎ is filled with appreciation to God following the recent horrible tragedy. The young lady based in Enugu state - was involved in a ghastly accident after a truck crashed into the tricycle she was in and totally crushed it. The accident occured moments after she took a selfie in the tricycle as she came out from the crash in one piece.

Below is what she shared on Facebook;

Please oooo my people help me thank God for saving me from this Terrible accident I don't know what and where I would have been by now but here I am typing with my own hands I can't thank you enough father for your mercies and love I thank you..

##Bus smashed to this extent and I survived ## Am a survival

Yes I survived...Oluwa got my back...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/lady-survives-horrible-accident-after-truck-crushed-their-tricycle.html

4 Likes

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 09, 2018
shocked

Another beautiful lady cheats death... God mercies kept her.

BTW, take a look at the second pics... Is that her wet pink pant on the floor? She must have been so terrified seeing death face to face hence, she fling the wet pant out.

18 Likes

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by ifex370(m): 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thank God oo

2 Likes

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by Cornerstone2020(m): 12:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thank God for sparing her life.
we all shall live to see and testify the goodness of God

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by idrisolaide(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by FabioPeter: 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
You will imagine that after this accident FRSC will analyse what led to the accident and enforce measures to prevent future occurrence but they are somewhere else taking bribe.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by ponlear(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
It can only be God

3 Likes

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by scholarsarena: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
Slay queen

1 Like

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by kanayoNickel: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lord have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by hannysur8(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
God almighty will never leave us for a second

3 Likes

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by ryd3(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
Baby come let me PREY on u

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by wagazala: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
Looks like the driver wasnt lucky.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by xareal(m): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
congrats fine girl..thunder fire death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by NaijaCover(m): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thank God For you

1 Like

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by kmaster007: 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
I've warn dis lady not to be taken selfie anyhw
Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by Zane2point4(m): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
Testimony time for her pastor.

1 Like

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
Chai shocked
I hope she's not the one that distracted the rider with her selfie taking sad Gehs be taking selfies in keke, nawao. Where's the rider?

No be pant be dat for ground? grin
Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
Did she run out before it was smashed?
Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by Laredojohn(m): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thank God for her life but from what is in the picture she took pix in a keke, a Bus was what was crashed or am i see the wrong thing

9 Likes

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by Dutchey(m): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
am not understanding, how sure is the op that the lady was in the keke by the time it crashed?

1 Like

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by Rutley(m): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
You took selfie and posted it. Dont you know you reminded your village people that you were alive. Now they came for you. Thank your star for keeping you

2 Likes

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by shobroy10(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
Looking closely the keke the lady was in is different from the one that had the accident

10 Likes

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by joenor(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
All thanks to Jah for sparing your life smiley
Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by deathwing(m): 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
The thing that is mangled in the picture is definitely not a Keke. That's a small shuttle bus, but she was clearly pictured in a keke.

PrettyCrystal:
An accident survivor, ‎Eneh Ogechi‎ is filled with appreciation to God following the recent horrible tragedy. The young lady based in Enugu state - was involved in a ghastly accident after a truck crashed into the tricycle she was in and totally crushed it. The accident occured moments after she took a selfie in the tricycle as she came out from the crash in one piece.

Please oooo my people help me thank God for saving me from this Terrible accident I don't know what and where I would have been by now but here I am typing with my own hands I can't thank you enough father for your mercies and love I thank you..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/lady-survives-horrible-accident-after-truck-crushed-their-tricycle.html

3 Likes

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by mjbaba: 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
Survival

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by paymentvoucher: 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
This Story does not add up at all

Analysis Below

The Picture was taken inside a Keke Napep

Narrating her story, she made mention Bus smashed to this extent and I survived

Must she lie with this kind of story?

Or its the OP that is High on Cheap drugs?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos by paymentvoucher: 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World's Most Dangerous Roads (photos) / 4 Members Of A Family Die In Fatal Accident In Benue - Graphic Photos / Lagos-Badagry Expressway Collapses! Motorists, Commuters Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.