Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Have You Been Fooled Today? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Have You Been Fooled Today? (1628 Views)

Have You Been Fooled On April 1st? / Must See Photo: Guys Never Be Fooled ... Lookers Discretion Is Advised / 3 Orange Men: Did Mirinda Get You Fooled Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Fooled Today? by emiemi(f): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2009
Tell us about your April fool experience.
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by PeeJee(m): 10:01am On Apr 01, 2009
Yes i have been fool this morning as I came to the office the security in my office came to meet me and he look very sad, I ask him "abubakar wat is d matter?"he told me that tax force came to the phone booth which he do operated in front of our office and took away all is cards worth 40,000 naira. no dime with himm and he couldn't follow them to their office cos no one in the office , so he requested for 500 naira TP to go to their office to beg if the cards can be refunded , I gave him 1000 naira after collecting it , he shouted "April fool" and he refuse to give me the money. that was my experience this morning
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by emiemi(f): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2009
@ PeeJee
you have indeed been ''conned'' grin grin
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by romsky: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2009
allof dem try but i no gree fall mugu

Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by OLAMIND1(m): 10:13am On Apr 01, 2009
mine was different,

one of my room mates came screaming at the top of his voice around 5:00a.m. this morning, telling us that the abominable thing had happened!
he said there was a fresh sacrifice on our door step.

So curiously we all rushed out.But to our dismay, there was nothing like calabash or anything to denote the pesence of a sacrificial instruments!

We were all April fooled! grin
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by PeeJee(m): 10:16am On Apr 01, 2009
mennnn dat one realy planned the stuff am just imagining our u dey shake this morning like chiken grin
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by MrCrackles(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2009
Topic

Nah, i aint been fooled yet and wont be fooled, trust me
! grin
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by romsky: 10:23am On Apr 01, 2009
i no trust u
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by clemcykul(f): 10:29am On Apr 01, 2009
i just came into the office this morning and the admin secretary handed me a sack letter telling me that its from my Regional manager, guys you all need to hear the thud of my heart, my palms where sweaty, my mouth just hung open cause i was shocked out of my wits, lol you all need to see clemcykul stammering lmao, i just couldnt bliv it! after my reaction the whole office fell into a feat of lafter, i was so embarrased, a colleague poked my shouders and said*clem the trouble maker, na so you like your job reach?* lol
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by benedictac(f): 10:31am On Apr 01, 2009
so u be get work. i tot u were jobless like romade and others

anyway if u need another job just get in touch with me
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by emiemi(f): 10:40am On Apr 01, 2009
OLAMIND, :

mine was different,

one of my room mates came screaming at the top of his voice around 5:00a.m. this morning, telling us that the abominable thing had happened!
he said there was a fresh sacrifice on our door step.

So curiously we all rushed out.But to our dismay, there was nothing like calabash or anything to denote the pesence of a sacrificial instruments!

We were all April fooled! grin

I bet you all were not prepared for it. You must have thought that the worst has happened!

clemcykul:

i just came into the office this morning and the admin secretary handed me a sack letter telling me that its from my Regional manager, guys you all need to hear the thud of my heart, my palms where sweaty, my mouth just hung open cause i was shocked out of my wits, lol you all need to see clemcykul stammering lmao, i just couldnt bliv it! after my reaction the whole office fell into a feat of lafter, i was so embarrased, a colleague poked my shouders and said*clem the trouble maker, na so you like your job reach?* lol

Meennn this one is too weighty for a joke or don't you think so? Sack letter!!! I can't play this kind of joke sha.

I haven't been fooled yet neither have I FOOLED anyone yet (although I'm still looking out for how I can in the office)
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by benedictac(f): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2009
@ Emiemi, fool dey fool fool?
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by blissieng(f): 10:44am On Apr 01, 2009
SOMEBODY STUPID decided to play a prank at work and sent out an email saying one of us (investment bankers) have been taken and is beaten by G20 protesters, he thot it was 'funny'

The matter is being investigated, the mumu might just lose his job.

Ode no fit play prank on one of his/her friend, he decided to play on the whole company, Wat a joke!
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by Amigoz(f): 11:10am On Apr 01, 2009
What a mumu indeed . . . . .

@ topic. i aint being fooled yet and dont think i will be.
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by studio43(m): 11:13am On Apr 01, 2009
blissieng:

SOMEBODY STUPID decided to play a prank at work and sent out an email saying one of us (investment bankers) have been taken and is beaten by G20 protesters, he thot it was 'funny'

The matter is being investigated, the mumu might just lose his job.

Ode no fit play prank on one of his/her friend, he decided to play on the whole company, Wat a joke!

u must be talking from experience, aren't ya?
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by larayat(f): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2009
its almost 12 bt am yet 2 be fooled, i cant even stand it i av high bp
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by studio43(m): 11:18am On Apr 01, 2009
sorry to hear that, i hope u come out of your high bp condition soonest
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by clemcykul(f): 11:21am On Apr 01, 2009
@benedicta
am gainfully employed. NLD is just an avenue to unwind while at wrk. u want make stress kill me? enemy of joy
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by studio43(m): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2009
road side mechanic like you, shiorr
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by blissieng(f): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2009
studio43:

u must be talking from experience, aren't ya?

Whick kin mukaila be this?

Before nko? no be experience?

It happened at work! DUH!!!
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by romsky: 11:43am On Apr 01, 2009
no be so he talk am o
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by blissieng(f): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2009
talk wetin?

I said something that clearly happened from experience and then person come dey ask whether na from experience,

[Oh Lord, grant me grace.]
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by romsky: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2009
cool da tempa madam
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by tytylayor: 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2009
but gabry don fool all of us o
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by clemcykul(f): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2009
shu?
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by blissieng(f): 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2009
Hmmmm. I no dey vex o.

Nothing seems to get close,
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by romsky: 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2009
gud cus if u fit cope with dis yeye pipul wey full nld in general jokes in particular nobody wey u no go fit work or live with
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by blissieng(f): 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2009
Having said that, Irritation is anoda fing.

I get irritated because I'm terribly allergic to nonsense.
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by clemcykul(f): 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2009
there they go blowing their trumpets.

*out of every nonsense, they is a sense*
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by romsky: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2009
zidon fan
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by blissieng(f): 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2009
trumpet?

Only stating facts mi dear, just facts. Can u handle it?

If you'd been reading you'da been able to tell/ see mi point.
Re: Have You Been Fooled Today? by clemcykul(f): 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2009
its pointless beiby

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spicy,Sexy,Hoola-Hooping Mind Swindling Macaba Dancer! / Wedding / From Me Tu Yu!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.