Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn (73831 Views)

Awoof!!! Make Unlimited Calls On Your Mtn Sims. / Latest Get unlimited data On Airtel For 200#....works only with 2g / Unlimited Calls From Mtn For The Whole Day (this Is Not A Hoax) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by divineappo(m): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
liusimbs:

Good you tried it,enjoy while it last
pls pls will dis code change my package? reply pls
Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by divineappo(m): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
liusimbs:

Its in d post , 50 naira airtime
pls will it change my package. i use mtn pulse
Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by divineappo(m): 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
mikkymike011:
I have a clean Nokia lumia 720...and i want to swap with blackberry Q5...anybody interested? I am in abuja
how much 4 ur nokia lumia. cash
Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by divineappo(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
kene05:

Check with *559*4# unlimited my foot..
i use mtn pulse, will it change my package?
Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by divineappo(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
For those that missed the N33,600.00 MTN Bonus Offer at the very beginning of this Month August 2015, MTN promise us to watch out for other fantastic offers from them (MTN). I’m happy to tell you that MTN Unlimited Call is back again with a little token of money. Make sure you have N50 (Airtime Bonus: N4,800 Daily), N200 (Airtime Bonus: N20,000 @www.mtndata.com.ng or quick links http://www.mtndata.com.ng/2015/08/hot-mtn-unlimited-call-rocks-again-with.html
i use mtn pulse, will it change my package?
Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by mikkymike011: 12:20am On Oct 09, 2015
divineappo:
how much 4 ur nokia lumia. cash
Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by tecnolad(m): 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
nice one here
Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by Niyonice(m): 8:02am On Oct 12, 2015
check out this amazing samsung beast
the price will waoh you
http://www.niyonice.com/2015/10/new-samsung-galaxy-note-5-full.html
Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by farris737: 8:06am On Oct 12, 2015
every time i try the mtn promo stuff i was told that i am not eligible to the offer i dont know wht plan i am and i dont know how to change plan
Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by Niyonice(m): 8:08am On Oct 12, 2015
new working code for peeps who arent eligible for the free call offers
try it first without airtime before subscribing for any of your choice
code lists
*567*3*1#
*567*3*24#
*567*3*7#
*567*3*5#

and follow the instructions
enjoy nd rememba 2visit @my signature
Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by mtndata(m): 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
MTN Zone, Tru Talk or iPulse new offer rocks again! For those that missed the N33,600.00 MTN Bonus Offer at the very beginning of this Month August 2015, According to my recent post MTN UNLIMITED CALL WITH JUST 30NAIRA FINALITY TERMINATED BY MTN. Then MTN promise us to watch out for other fantastic offers. I’m happy to tell you that MTN Unlimited Call is back again with a little token of money which is initially was N5000 but it has been reduced to minimum and avoidable price so don't miss out again. Make sure you have up to N50 for the daily surprise or N200 for the weekly surprise on your phone, now dial this code *142*3*1# and follow the response message to get the offer (Airtime). You should finish the Airtime on/before 11:50pm if you opt in for daily. If you are eligible. Yes, if you are eligible you will receive it instantly Just Follow the steps below:
CAN I GET THIS MTN 2 MTN UMLIMITED CALL?
Yes, this MTN offer is opened to everybody including those people that enjoyed the first offer. You can follow the steps bellow to activate your own today.

Full Story www.mtndata.com.ng

Source: http://www.mtndata.com.ng/2015/08/hot-mtn-unlimited-call-rocks-again-with.html?m=1
Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by LOUIS6(m): 10:10am On Nov 04, 2015
mtndata:
MTN Zone, Tru Talk or iPulse new offer rocks again! For those that missed the N33,600.00 MTN Bonus Offer at the very beginning of this Month August 2015, According to my recent post MTN UNLIMITED CALL WITH JUST 30NAIRA FINALITY TERMINATED BY MTN. Then MTN promise us to watch out for other fantastic offers. I’m happy to tell you that MTN Unlimited Call is back again with a little token of money which is initially was N5000 but it has been reduced to minimum and avoidable price so don't miss out again. Make sure you have up to N50 for the daily surprise or N200 for the weekly surprise on your phone, now dial this code *142*3*1# and follow the response message to get the offer (Airtime). You should finish the Airtime on/before 11:50pm if you opt in for daily. If you are eligible. Yes, if you are eligible you will receive it instantly Just Follow the steps below:
CAN I GET THIS MTN 2 MTN UMLIMITED CALL?
Yes, this MTN offer is opened to everybody including those people that enjoyed the first offer. You can follow the steps bellow to activate your own today.

Full Story www.mtndata.com.ng

Source: http://www.mtndata.com.ng/2015/08/hot-mtn-unlimited-call-rocks-again-with.html?m=1

What's d code for the weekly surprise?... And how much?

After activating d weekly package.. How many minutes of calls will i be enjoying per day?
Re: HOT! New Method To Get Unlimited Calls On Mtn by Chirichy14(m): 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
How did u do it pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Get Free 50gb Data On Mtn (new Users) / Latest Get unlimited data On Airtel For 200#....works only with 2g / Free And Fast Proxy Server IP And Port To Browse Anonymous September 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.