Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,942 members, 7,810,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

How To Get Free 50gb Data On Mtn (new Users) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Free 50gb Data On Mtn (new Users) (72530 Views)

MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Screenshot) / Mtn's New M-pulse Tarriff Plan Gives 1.2GB For N150 / MTN New Cheap Data Plans (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Free 50gb Data On Mtn (new Users) by dominzy(m): 8:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
How to Get FREE 50GB Data on MTN (New Users)

1. Get the MTN app from either the App Store or the Play Store.

2. After it’s installed, open the app.

3. Sign in using your MTN phone number, and they’ll send you a special code to make sure it’s really you.

4. Once you’re signed in, a message will pop up to say hi and offer you 50GB of free data!

5. To get this awesome deal, just tap on the notification that shows up in the MyMTN app and Enjoy!

Note that this offer is for those that have never used the mtn app on their device before.
For old users, check next post on how to get yours.

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Dominzyloaded?mibextid=ZbWKwL

Share this post if you find it helpful ☺️

#mtn #mymtnapp #mtnfree50gb #techupdates
Re: How To Get Free 50gb Data On Mtn (new Users) by dominzy(m): 8:55pm On Sep 24, 2023

Re: How To Get Free 50gb Data On Mtn (new Users) by gentlesmithugo(m): 3:06am On Sep 25, 2023
How true is dis
Re: How To Get Free 50gb Data On Mtn (new Users) by noobody(m): 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
How true is dis

Very true,

You activate with 100 naira data bundle,it valid for just 24 hours,expires 11:59pm of the day you activate it.
Re: How To Get Free 50gb Data On Mtn (new Users) by Henryxm: 9:03am On Nov 12, 2023
[/b]FOR YOUR GENUINE WINDOWS LICENSE, MICROSOFT LICENSE CONTACT US TODAY HENRIEZY TECHNOLOGIES 07088203207[b]
Re: How To Get Free 50gb Data On Mtn (new Users) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 9:12am On Dec 10, 2023
noobody:

Very true,

You activate with 100 naira data bundle,it valid for just 24 hours,expires 11:59pm of the day you activate it.

Thank you.
Just received mine, but I want to activate it on a day I can use as much of the data as possible.

If I leave it for one week after downloading the app, will it still be there when I return to activate it? Or it must be activated that very same day I downloaded the app?
Re: How To Get Free 50gb Data On Mtn (new Users) by Adewale1603(m): 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Thank you.
Just received mine, but I want to activate it on a day I can use as much of the data as possible.

If I leave it for one week after downloading the app, will it still be there when I return to activate it? Or it must be activated that very same day I downloaded the app?
it would still be there. It's not compulsory you activate it on that same day you downloaded the app. But once activated, that's all. You can't activate it again, you can only be given the offer just once and it's valid for 24hrs. One day

1 Like

Re: How To Get Free 50gb Data On Mtn (new Users) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
Adewale1603:
it would still be there. It's not compulsory you activate it on that same day you downloaded the app. But once activated, that's all. You can't activate it again, you can only be given the offer just once and it's valid for 24hrs. One day

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Download With Opera Mini 2.06, Opera 3.10 & Opera Mod 4.2 (with Images) / Ten(10) Applications You Must Have On Your Android Smartphone / Tecno L3 Vs Tecno M3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.