Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. - Gaming (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. (35259 Views)

Video Games That Were Way Ahead Of Their Time / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) / Hilarious Video Games Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
tochstorm:
if you played international then you must know caboni! the guy with wicked shot.
or Redonda fromargentina

1 Like

Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by Phens(m): 9:31am On Sep 11, 2015
xtervaganza:
you know I played the game for an hour before I permanently gave up on it?

I don't like the copy copy and over doing of things on the game
you mean you gave up on gta?
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by xtervaganza(m): 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
Phens:
you mean you gave up on gta?
not gta.
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by akimaw(m): 2:45am On Sep 14, 2015
amanze15:
stopped playing video games for a while wink school plus hustle but I would look it up on YouTube sha
same here bro,school,work for buydisc sef..buy still on ps3 oo finished watch dogs nd on d last mission of gta..any one at ogbomosho?
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by akimaw(m): 11:34am On Sep 14, 2015
francizy:

Ashewo Amurobber! tongue

i swear i do the same thing
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by iamord(m): 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
Just played mortal kombat X on ps4. It's off the hook. Graphics and all. How times have changed. From mk1 2 3 to trilogy. And now!
Re: Video Games Graphic Evolution: Then And Now. by Jeromejnr(m): 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
Also Naruto storm. The graphics and effects in that game is crazy.

How greatly it evolved from the old version that was on the PC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 / All Android Pes 2018 Players Lets Meet Here / Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.