Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots (36176 Views)

Silas Adekunle's Gaming Robot, Mekamon, Now Available In Apple Stores / Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From / Finally! First Gaming App In Nigeria You Can Make Money From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by jesusson22(m): 4:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
Silas Adekunle is the founder and CEO of Reach Robotics , a company that has developed the world’s first gaming robots.

Silas was born and grew up in Nigeria before moving to the UK with his family when he was 11.

Silas graduated from the University of the West of England, Bristol , with a first class degree in Robotics.

The gaming robots called MekaMonsters , are multi-functional connected battle bots with augmented reality capabilities.

Silas told his alma mater he got the idea to build the robots while studying there, teaching maths and science in local schools on the university’s partnership scheme. and noticed how unpopular science, technology.

He noticed the students didn’t really like studying science, technology, engineering, and maths (STEM) subjects. Many schoolchildren didn’t plan on pursuing careers in these areas. So Silas decided to try and bring them on board by teaching robotics.

“Robotics ties in many aspects of STEM, and who doesn’t like robots?” he said.

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/meet-silas-adekunle-nigerian-builder-of.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by jesusson22(m): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by HottestFire: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
lofty900:
Afonjas will coman claim this one but had it been he harvested organs or mined skulls in London, they reject him

I beg spare me the crap don't come and spoil this joy for us.

Singing O lalala..

136 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by PapiNigga: 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
nice one

2 Likes

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by Hotshawarma(m): 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
lofty900:
Afonjas will coman claim this one but had it been he harvested organs or mined skulls in London, they reject him

205 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by holatin(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
abeg wake me when he start making sex robot, need to buy for guys wey dey disturb my cousin for our area.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by NwaAmaikpe: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
shocked

Can't Silas afford a decent haircut because he looks more like a tout to me.

He actually reminds me of a bouncer at one strip club on Ogunlana Drive, Surulere.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by lonelydora: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
NCAN is on strike...no name checking please.....don't disobey union leaders ooooo.

Meanwhile the guy looks like a bouncer at one night club in my neighbourhood.

1 Share

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by sukkot: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
cool
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by Cutezt(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
NCAN Middle belt region reporting for duty, the Afonjas will be in a jolly mood today.

Yoruba and intelligence sha, if them want intelligent, dem go intelligent well well, and if dem want dull, their dullness is second to none, I no be igbo o, nobody should quote me, else hot ground nut oil pour on you.

Modified

But why him name the robot E-MekaMonsters Na?

He is promoting one Nigeria, so y'all should do same.

BTW learn THE 7 SURE WAYS TO REMOVE VIRUS FROM YOUR ANDROID PHONE

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by three: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
These feats should be common place IN Nigeria if the government was Conscious and Visionary.

No need to famz like Mrs Dabiri

4 Likes

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by lekanation(m): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
we lead other tribes learn and follow

21 Likes

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by Neddstark: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
lofty900:

People like you make the full definition of the word - SCUM
You have nothing to give the world except stupidity

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
lekanation:
we lead other tribes learn and follow
you lead what exactly? 90% of ÿorobber are either fraudsters, agbero, omo Nile, squeezed faced drunkards. This one didnt grow up amongst ofe mmanu peppery soup abusers.
Silas was born and grew up in Nigeria before moving to the UK with his family when he was 11.

. So what do you lead?!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by SplendidE(f): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
such a cute guy I'm crushing already

3 Likes

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by alegbeleye(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
Handsome and intelligent, great achievement while some are fighting on twitter, Wasted beings.

10 Likes

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by SplendidE(f): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
such a cute guy I'm crushing already
Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by lonelydora: 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
SplendidE:
such a cute guy
I'm crushing already

I have his contact incase you need it.

1 Like

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by Eluwilussit(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
Ehiscotch:
IPOB members will avoid this thread but fall over themselves to comment on the "what have yoruba produced thread?".
I hate taking sides or being tribal but many easterners need to grow up.

U have already taken sides. So grow up first. U are not honest and patriotic. Remove the log in ur eyes first..... stop pretending.

5 Likes

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by Ne0w1zarD: 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
Now, this is real DEVELOPMENT !

not....

21 Likes

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by hilroy: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Is there anything else to say?

The names say it all. Abeg, give me the bata dance jare!

[img]https:///media/11-12-2015/b8Y0AI.gif[/img]

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by ArcFresky(m): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
So a thread on robotics has been reduced to a game of tribalistic sentiments
And you guys will be screaming its your turn to lead Nigeria.
leaders of tomorrow my foot.

Congrats to the boi for Making Nigerians proud. GBU.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by SplendidE(f): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
lonelydora:

I have his contact incase you need it.

lol see u

2 Likes

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by safiaapussy: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Why We Afonjas are more intelligent is our cone head serves as extra FAT32 storage, our brown roofs are cloaked solar panels but these Biafrats don't know it cuz they're uncivilized, and our ewedu is brain enhancing drink.

Great Job omo oodua

17 Likes

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by cristianisraeli: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
nigerians una sabi claim person way another country don develop

1 Like

Re: Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots by GeneralOjukwu: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
Synonym for Omo Oodua - Brains

Source - Oxford Advanced Learners dictionary & Thesaurus, 2017

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ps4 Coming Out Soon! / Ps3 Games Swap / Infinix Note 7 Gaming Review - PES 2020, Call Of Duty Mobile & Asphalt 9(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.