Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

The 5 Best Belly Fat Burning Foods - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The 5 Best Belly Fat Burning Foods (1073 Views)

See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Develop A Pot Belly Stomach So Early? / The 5 Best Belly Fat Burning Foods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 5 Best Belly Fat Burning Foods by markbor: 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
Make sure that you include these 5 fat burning foods in your diet. And always include lean protein, healthy carbs and fats and lots of fruit and veg in your meals to encourage fat burn. To help you include the best tummy fat burning foods in your diet, have a look at these foods:
1. Whole-grain/wheat carbs
Whole-grain/wheat carbs are all lower on the GI scale. This means that they give long lasting energy while also keeping you fuller for longer. It will also help you to eat less and it may also lead to weight loss.

Examples:
• Whole-grain/wheat bread
• Whole-grain cereals
• Whole-grain/wheat pasta and couscous
• How to use it
Stick to whole-grain/wheat carbs and limit the times that you eat the rest.
2. Fat free dairy
Skim dairy products (no-fat) are high in calcium that have been shown in resent tests to aid in weight loss.
Examples:
• Skim yogurt
• Skim milk
• Low-fat free soft cheeses
How to use it
Switch over from full cream milk to skim and you will save a lot of calories. And make sure that you have at least one small tub of yogurt a day.
3. Green tea
Green tea speeds up weight loss. It may also inhibit the body of storing excess fat.
To take advantage of its fat burning properties, have at least 2 cups a day.

4. Cinnamon
Cinnamon helps to control your blood sugar levels. Stable blood sugar levels are vital for controlling cravings and overeating. Sprinkle cinnamon over most of your food and drink and you will have fewer cravings.

5. Chilies
Chilies works in two ways:
ONE - it helps to boost your metabolism and
TWO - it helps you to eat less of the food.

How to use it:
Try adding chilies to most of your food. The Jalapeno chili is a good chili to start out with as it is not as hot as the rest.
There are lots more belly fat burning foods that can help you speed up your fat loss and help you lose some weight. You can download the FREE “4 Shocking Nigerian Foods that burn stubborn belly fat Fast” Here >> www.bellyfatlossng.com Be sure to check my Top Weight Loss Supplement Reviews at my blog www.bellylossng..com

Re: The 5 Best Belly Fat Burning Foods by 175(m): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nicey I will stick to it.
Re: The 5 Best Belly Fat Burning Foods by POWEROFPEACE(m): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
Not bad. Avoid taking fatty meals and do exercise. That will burn the fat.
Re: The 5 Best Belly Fat Burning Foods by loisella(f): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
Are u tired of being obese or want to shed a few pounds and also get a lighter skin? a new product that does all that is here,
Combination of Tasly I-cleansing, pollen tea, deepure tea and propolis water lilly assists the body in the symptomatic relieve of constipation,abdominal distension and discomfort,
prevents wastes and toxin from entering the bloodstream,
reduces obesity, improves skin colour

call for more info
08038115542 or

(1) (Reply)

Wen Will I Find How Out If My Twins Are Identical / Trying To Manage Your Weight? Lets Talk. / Howto Cover Black Circles And Eye-bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.