Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real (7630 Views)

Barbeque Vendors Needed / Paxful.com Hold Many Vendors Bitcoin And Refuses To Release It. / Local Vendors At War With Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real by amdrowning: 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
i need some people to please help out with this..i see some people promise they have fixed games that cant go wrong for sale..they attach what is supposed to be a pix of their accounts but i have my personal reservation cos anybody can edit anything and post it online.

I Spoke with one of them and he said i would have to subscribe for his games with 30k as a new member..that is a pretty steep amount to just dash out in present day Nigeria.

So my question goes thus; is there anybody in the house that subscribed to any of these guys and the games won once or twice and with proofs?

not trying to spoil business for anybody just trying to protect my own little cash and look out for myself

thanks for the positive comments
Re: Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real by joefredd006(m): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
...ok
Re: Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real by Wyse1: 10:32am On Aug 31, 2015
I need the fixed game to contact me if u have genuine one 07038649841.
Re: Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real by amdrowning: 10:40am On Aug 31, 2015
am not taking it seriously but 30k for something that has no guarantee is a lot of money..just wanna know if anyone has used it and what the success rate is...thanks

more contributors are welcome
Re: Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real by puskin: 11:05am On Aug 31, 2015
amdrowning:
am not taking it seriously but 30k for something that has no guarantee is a lot of money..just wanna know if anyone has used it and what the success rate is...thanks

more contributors are welcome

If you love yourself and value your money, you had better run from them and cease further communication with any of them.

If the games are indeed fixed, why don't they use it and make billions for themselves.

6 Likes

Re: Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real by MrSarcasm(m): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
They claim to make millions from it, yet and they're asking for your 30k, 15k, 10k grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real by datyrone(m): 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
so you wan turn maga for a hungry dude.instead of you to buy half bag of rice,beans,4 tubers of yam and other necessities for your household.
Re: Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real by amdrowning: 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
lolz@half bag of beans....the 30k is for upfront payment..the balance of about 150k or thereabout will be paid after the ticket wins...hehehe..why are there so many negative people like me here..positive people with testimonies should come on board please
Re: Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
amdrowning:
lolz@half bag of beans....the 30k is for upfront payment..the balance of about 150k or thereabout will be paid after the ticket wins...hehehe..why are there so many negative people like me here..positive people with testimonies should come on board please
Okay...keep inviting the main scammers into your thread...fixed matches my Foot...you are better off forecasting yourself, looking for a relatively good tipster or simply walking away...
Re: Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real by amdrowning: 11:20am On Sep 01, 2015
@Snowdiva..i know it isn't real but sometimes you just want someone to prove your hunch wrong..thanks for your contribution...didn't know ladies know some stuff about betting too..nice one

1 Like

Re: Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real by gemini35(m): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2015
people are not honest when it come s to money ,and that is why most people ask for money before they release game,if you are a big staker who can keep to his word after winning you pay,,call me this is not my business but we earn money from betting any way,
Re: Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real by jackbennie: 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
gemini35:
people are not honest when it come s to money ,and that is why most people ask for money before they release game,if you are a big staker who can keep to his word after winning you pay,,call me this is not my business but we earn money from betting any way,

SO WAT IS UR NUMBER
Re: Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real by pocoapoco88: 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
www.yokotips.com say dem dey offer fixed game of 3-4 odds daily wit a #4000 per week subscription.u fit try dem c hw far .....my hand no dey shaa
Re: Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
pocoapoco88:
www.yokotips.com say dem dey offer fixed game of 3-4 odds daily wit a #4000 per week subscription.u fit try dem c hw far .....my hand no dey shaa
Do uno anyone who has tried them...?
Re: Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real by pocoapoco88: 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
snowDiva:

Do uno anyone who has tried them...?
i dnt know oo,dats y i say make una go try com tell us
Re: Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real by okey4reel(m): 10:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
amdrowning:
i need some people to please help out with this..i see some people promise they have fixed games that cant go wrong for sale..they attach what is supposed to be a pix of their accounts but i have my personal reservation cos anybody can edit anything and post it online.

I Spoke with one of them and he said i would have to subscribe for his games with 30k as a new member..that is a pretty steep amount to just dash out in present day Nigeria.

So my question goes thus; is there anybody in the house that subscribed to any of these guys and the games won once or twice and with proofs?

not trying to spoil business for anybody just trying to protect my own little cash and look out for myself

guy don't mind all those useless and jobless guys...I was scammed of 10k last Weeknd by one of dem who say he had 5 full time draws for sale wit total odds of 920. and dat he bought it for 25k and is selling for 15k. so i was tempted and wanted to try, i told him i will pay him 10k and balance him 5k on monday and even promised to add more money to it if the game wins...dat was it oh, b4 the matches ended his phones were switched off up till today...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real by okey4reel(m): 10:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
joefredd006:
it's not that serious bro....i could do it for far less. hit me up on [ 51 45 19 A9 ]. will give you 3 games for sample
wats up email and contact
Re: Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 02, 2015
Yes there are actually fixed matches but they are very rare. I have tried this guy benpeterson70@yahoo.com. He has a success rate of 95%.
Re: Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real by godoluwa(m): 8:36am On Sep 02, 2015
Wyse1:
I need the fixed game to contact me if u have genuine one 07038649841.
ur monicker state wise but am nt sure u r
Re: Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real by pocoapoco88: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2015
Stoner69:
Yes there are actually fixed matches but they are very rare. I have tried this guy benpeterson70@yahoo.com. He has a success rate of 95%.
story 4 d gods

1 Like

Re: Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real by puskin: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2015
So.....some people actually do believe that people who sell fixed matches are genuine.

grin grin grin
Re: Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 03, 2015
amdrowning:

. There is fixed match 99.5% of people parading are all scammer and I bet you they are there to scam u don't believe on fixed match they are fucking liers i am talking from experience , keep. Ur money don't let one idiot to scam you , but if you need a real source for match tips do you hear what I say match tips not fixed oooo I know of one he always has a higher win rate reliable you can contact me.
Re: Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real by amdrowning: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
@Wus..what is your contact?@okey4reel...sorry about your loss..i once bought a phone from someone on NL based on trust and he never sent the phone till date so i promised myself..never to send someone a dime for anything again until i fully investigate that there wont be funny stories at the end

Thanks to you all for contributing..there is this guy that claims to sell fixed matches and i noticed he never put more than 1k at a time for 950 odds so i saved two of the winning tickets he munched and used on his dp,i found out one of the match that was slated for 12am on his page was actually played 8pm...these betting sites don't make mistake of 4hrs difference with time so i straight up knew he edited it and he was still terrible at it
Re: Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
amdrowning:
@Wus..what is your contact?@okey4reel...sorry about your loss..i once bought a phone from someone on NL based on trust and he never sent the phone till date so i promised myself..never to send someone a dime for anything again until i fully investigate that there wont be funny stories at the end

Thanks to you all for contributing..there is this guy that claims to sell fixed matches and i noticed he never put more than 1k at a time for 950 odds so i saved two of the winning tickets he munched and used on his dp,i found out one of the match that was slated for 12am on his page was actually played 8pm...these betting sites don't make mistake of 4hrs difference with time so i straight up knew he edited it and he was still terrible at it
You'll soon be scammed.
Stop this Your pursuit for fixed games, cos it doesn't exist!
Re: Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real by amdrowning: 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
@2pointsonly...am not looking for fixed matches anymore ...thanks though
Re: Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real by gemini35(m): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
jackbennie:

SO WAT IS UR NUMBER
Re: Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real by Gepheral: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
wus:
. There is fixed match 99.5% of people parading are all scammer and I bet you they are there to scam u don't believe on fixed match they are fucking liers i am talking from experience , keep. Ur money don't let one idiot to scam you , but if you need a real source for match tips do you hear what I say match tips not fixed oooo I know of one he always has a higher win rate reliable you can contact me.

Bro i need to contact you pls
Re: Please Are These Fixed Games Vendors Real by Smartlife(m): 12:30am On Dec 06, 2015
amdrowning:

Read about the truth about fixed match scam here http://www.secretofbet.com/2015/10/the-real-truth-about-fixed-match-scam.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The Most Important SECRET Of Operating PayPal Account In Nigeria / How I Got A Content Writing Job With A European Company That Changed My Life / Union Bank Is On Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.