Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

I Need Admission 2015 Call Kate +2347052776092 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Admission 2015 Call Kate +2347052776092 (368 Views)

JAMB. Wrote 2017 Jamb And I Am Tired Of Writing Jamb,i Need Admission &direction / Admission! 2015/2016 Session Only -free Tuition Fee /classroom/distant Learning / Kenpoly Application For Admission 2015/2016 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Admission 2015 Call Kate +2347052776092 by kateperry111: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2015
hello,
greeting to Nigeria students,am Odion Cynthia ,22 years old from Edo state,am here to thank Mrs chioma a member of ministry of education in Abuja who help me to secure admission into Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU) Edo state.She brought smile upon my face when i thought all hope of entering into school this year was gone,but she proof to me that she is a God fearing woman though i was doubting because of what she told me the first time.the reason am putting this on net is to tell my co-students that there are still good people online who can help you once you provide what they ask you to do.i was scammed by some people claiming to be helpers but they are just there online to collect people's money and they will do nothing.please my friends be careful of who you contact because i was once a victim .but am here to bring you good news about a worthy and trustful woman called Mrs chioma.she can help you to secure admission from any universities,upgrade your scores and many more about education in Nigeria and even abroad.am telling you the truth because i and my friends are living witness,i promise her if she help me and i will direct as many as i can to her.call her on +2347052776092[/color][color=#006600][/color][color=#000000] or email her on UPGRADERESULT@hotmail.com

Re: I Need Admission 2015 Call Kate +2347052776092 by GeniusHawlah(m): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2015
IF THIS IS A SCAM: May thunder fire you and your upcoming generation. AMEN!

IF THIS IS NOT SCAM: May you never experience lack in your life again IJN. AMEN!
Re: I Need Admission 2015 Call Kate +2347052776092 by nochildsplay(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
kateperry111:
hello,
greeting to Nigeria students,am Odion Cynthia ,22 years old from Edo state,am here to thank Mrs chioma a member of ministry of education in Abuja who help me to secure admission into Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (AAU) Edo state.She brought smile upon my face when i thought all hope of entering into school this year was gone,but she proof to me that she is a God fearing woman though i was doubting because of what she told me the first time.the reason am putting this on net is to tell my co-students that there are still good people online who can help you once you provide what they ask you to do.i was scammed by some people claiming to be helpers but they are just there online to collect people's money and they will do nothing.please my friends be careful of who you contact because i was once a victim .but am here to bring you good news about a worthy and trustful woman called Mrs chioma.she can help you to secure admission from any universities,upgrade your scores and many more about education in Nigeria and even abroad.am telling you the truth because i and my friends are living witness,i promise her if she help me and i will direct as many as i can to her.call her on +2347052776092[/color][color=#006600][/color][color=#000000] or email her on UPGRADERESULT@hotmail.com
THIS IS A SCAM

(1) (Reply)

Protest In Uniport Over Death Of A Student / Smoking Weed With First Class Certificate / Admission Guide For JAMB Now Available For Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.