Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 (29380 Views)

Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) / Boko Haram Attacks Borno Communities, Kills 22 Villagers / Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village, Scores Feared killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Arios: 7:09am On Aug 31, 2015
I WONDER HOW PEOPLE TALK ANY WAY SOME ARE WITH ANIMAL BRAIN. HOW WILL ONE SAID BOKO BOYS ARE MUSLIM. ISLAM PREACH AGAINST KILLING AND ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by oba2flex(m): 7:11am On Aug 31, 2015
londongal03:

To end boko haram, islam must be destroyed
Before you conclude on that, read:

BH:- “We have nt made ceasefire with anyone… We did nt negotiate with anyone… Its a lie. Its a lie. We will not negotiate. “What is our business with negotiation? Allah said we should nt negotiate,” (SHEKAU)
RESPONSE:- Allah SAYS: ": If they propose peace to you, accept it and trust in God. God is All-hearing and All-knowing” (Q 8:61)

BH:- "The kidnapped girls, we have forced them to change to Islam, and they've learnt 2 chapters of Quran already". (SHEKAU)
RESPONSE:- “Let there be no compulsion in religion...” (Q 2:256)

BH:- "Which girls are they talking about, the Chibok girls; I told you I have married them off, and they have settled in their matrimonial home” (SHEKAU)
RESPONSE:- "Do not inherit women against their will" (Qur’an 4:19)

BH:- "Our war is still on cause" what is d war....d war to make everyone Muslim”
RESPONSE:- “If it had been ur Lord's will, all of d pple on Earth wud have believed [in one religion]…” (Q10:99).

Who/what does BH represent? Surely not Muslims nor Islam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by francizy(m): 7:13am On Aug 31, 2015
omenka:
They were allegedly using helicopters during the era of the Ogogoro addict now they roll on horses. Soon they'd be crawling on their bellies.

This is the most senseless and most idiotic comment ever posted on Nairaland and to think of the fact that some senseless fools joined in liking and sharing such stewpid post says a lot about how brainless bigoted, brain dead that Nigerians are and also, the extent they can go when under the influence of money.

Not even a single show of shame, no sign of regrets, no remorse, no human feelings, etc. May God deliver your soul.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by dahprince007: 7:14am On Aug 31, 2015
Bonapart:
allah, buhari, shekau, mohammed are all one.... same blood sharing
You are a big fool...... I wonder if u think at all, i pray God forgive u sha... ... Idiot

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Orikinla(m): 7:19am On Aug 31, 2015
starlingslimnet:
We are winning the war with my body language but in the fullness of time we will finally win as Nigeria will belong to everybody and nobody.Thank You.

No more fuel for them again.
They have resorted to devils on horsebacks like their demonic brothers in Sudan.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by herkeym001(m): 7:20am On Aug 31, 2015
Bonapart:
You better be careful with your utterance, don't you know that Allah means God in Arabic? And Muhammed is the last prophet of Allah/God? (ask your pastor)
You better seek more knowledge about religion, language, culture, tradition and human behaviour before your ignorance ignorantly leads you straight to a place named HELL.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 31, 2015
Sai baba,..king of illiterate cool, Buhari's body language is at work again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 31, 2015
Orikinla:

No more fuel for them again.
They have resorted to devils on horsebacks like their demonic brothers in Sudan.
It's my prayer that they go into extinction
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by 989900: 7:26am On Aug 31, 2015
This horror needs to be verified.

And we need those BH sympathizers/apologists to quit it already -- they are habouring them!

Meanwhile, baba do something.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 31, 2015
herkeym001:

You better be careful with your utterance, don't you know that Allah means God in Arabic? And Muhammed is the last prophet of Allah/God? (ask your pastor)
You better seek more knowledge about religion, language, culture, tradition and human behaviour before your ignorance ignorantly leads you straight to a place named HELL.
My guy make Uno Let thunder fire that your diarrhoea plagued mouth ooo. You have a useless goat and you decide to call it useful dog, does that makes it a dog? No! it remains a useless goat; Same way Calling Allah God in Arabic does not make him God but a useless blood sucking fallen angel. Muhammad the last prophet of God? You must be a semi-reta*rd to say that shit.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by molas02: 7:27am On Aug 31, 2015
passionate88:
Shey na una vote the guy in? make una learn to live with it
U gat it wrong, so stop labelling everybody from Osun state as brainwashed citizry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 31, 2015
Bonapart:

So true, allah made mohammed, mohammed made buhari nd buhari made shekau, all re rapist, demon, killers nd sucking blood grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by hansad: 7:33am On Aug 31, 2015
By May 29, 2015, no Nigerian territory was held by Boko Haram, as even Sambisa forest was nearly cleared of Boko Haram.

By the last days of August 2015, Nigeria's director of Security told Nigerians that Boko Haram has entered Lagos, Enugu, and Gombe.
Boko Haram has also killed more Nigerians in a month like they never did in any month beforea May 29, 2015.

Boko Haram has not minced words each time it said that it is fighting for a country governed with sharia criminal laws.

Our current president once said that Muslims must strive to make sharia criminal laws be used in all over Nigeria

Let honest people judge by themselves and see who Boko Haram and its sympathizers and sponsors are.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by boujaye: 7:48am On Aug 31, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Horseback kwa?
yes o! usman danfodio style
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by SKYQUEST(m): 8:00am On Aug 31, 2015
dayo23:
See has PDP E-rodent are celebrating Boko Haram attacks on innocent civilians......I know deep down there heart they wish Boko Haram continue to attack and kill civilians.
Youth of Nigeria are finish...Chai what a pity

This was exactly the way those against GEJ were behaving during his tenure whenever Boko Haram attacked. Right inside them then they wish the attack could continued so they could have a point. Rather than support the leadership in power to succeed, what we are always busy about is how we are right about Buhari or GEJ. We will always deserve whatever we get in Nigeria!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by saintkel(m): 8:10am On Aug 31, 2015
dayo23:
See has PDP E-rodent are celebrating Boko Haram attacks on innocent civilians......I know deep down there heart they wish Boko Haram continue to attack and kill civilians.
And wen GEJ was president wat did the APC leadership including the youths do to help GEJ government eradicate BH. Stop bin sentimental, I hate stupidity n nepotism. APC used BH to win d hearts of silly n ignorant Nigerians like u, little wonder u now turn around to blame GEJ even wen he is long gone..... May God help us all to be sensible

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 31, 2015
dayo23:

Just as you did during Jonathan's time grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by otusnorahs(f): 8:31am On Aug 31, 2015
Chai, this is pitiful o. I wonder y ppl re still der. They shld at least leave until dis issue is over. May God protect us all.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2015
omenka:
They were allegedly using helicopters during the era of the Ogogoro addict now they roll on horses. Soon they'd be crawling on their bellies.
sack of slice bread plz shut up.during the tym of gej killings where less.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by abbeycial: 8:57am On Aug 31, 2015
Bonapart:

broda ode!
u wat ve u done so far abt d whole damn issue?u sit in beer palours/ur mum's wadrobe and spew nonsense.when evil befall u now u won't remember that its ur tounge or fingers dat messed u up.

more importantly..RIP to the departed and may those who conciously celebrate/finance this trauma Nigeria is going tru meet same faith asap.
ameen sunma ameen
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 31, 2015
DrayZee:
This is bad. So Boko haram con get mind to come with ordinary horse to kill.
they v gotten 100% confidence brother.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by iliasaa(m): 9:07am On Aug 31, 2015
Bonapart:
am a Muslim and I would not insult my prophet Isaiah (Jesus ). And don't insult the almighty. whatever some ppl are doing we must not disrespect thoses we are not suppose to.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:09am On Aug 31, 2015
Cowards!!! Attacking defenseless people and claiming victory.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:09am On Aug 31, 2015
Cowards!!! Attacking defenseless people.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by passionate88: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2015
molas02:

U gat it wrong, so stop labelling everybody from Osun state as brainwashed citizry
My brother. I am sorry. its just that I am tired of hearing people that voted that guy in saying nonsense
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by ajepako(f): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2015
dayo23:

"as' not 'has'

And it's 'rodents' not 'rodent' since you are pluralizing..

' Their' not 'there'

Next time you want to insult PDP, at least, spell right..
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by wordfare77(m): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2015
shigoslim:

I tire ooo...I don't know how much they paid these slowpokes that will always want to coin serious matters of life to sound good just in defense of a government that is yet to wake up to the realities of this battle. In fact mention Jonathan is a show of failure. Probe him if you want and if not better face the work we voted you for.

while not try to use your sense for once. These is the Area i hate APC, a party that wanted to turn things around with a lot propaganda, hypocritical, lies and others. How would you achieve your aims when all your promise is look for the downfall others.
So insecurity should now be seen as affairs of political campaign even though when election is won .
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by nigerianvenom(m): 10:29am On Aug 31, 2015
Armaggedon:
Buhari will make history as the worst president of the united Nigeria

He is already the worst

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by nigerianvenom(m): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2015
dayo23:

Same way u and ur evil genius' celebrated when GEJ was in power

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2015
Armaggedon:
Buhari will make history as the worst president of the united Nigeria
Mumu
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Borno Village On Horseback, Kills 68 by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 31, 2015
nigerianvenom:

He is already the worst
Living example that man can stay without brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: How Much Nigerians Can Make From Whistle-blowing / Fani-Kayode Praising Wife Months Before Marriage Collapsed (Video) / Bandex: Kaduna Declares July 12 Work-Free As Buhari, El-Rufai, Ibrahim Mourn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.