Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,672 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

What Does It Takes To Do Yoruba Introduction - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Does It Takes To Do Yoruba Introduction (2360 Views)

Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away / Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction / Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Takes To Do Yoruba Introduction by Rogo: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2009
my dear fellow nairalander please i need help on this topic what does it take for yoruba introduction, what are formalities and steps of presentation. please all good contributions are welcome
Re: What Does It Takes To Do Yoruba Introduction by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2009
I think you should take this to cultural section.
You'd find help there.

Just be respectful to his/her parents.
Show them that you have what it takes to take care of HER.
Education? Job?

something like that sha.
Re: What Does It Takes To Do Yoruba Introduction by tpia: 2:38am On Apr 03, 2009
Re: What Does It Takes To Do Yoruba Introduction by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 03, 2009
They'll ask you where you came from (omo ibo(where) ni e?)

They'll ask you for your parents

Education

Where and when you guys met

Where you'd take thier daughter?

If you be female, can you cook?

How many babies you're going to have or do you think of having children?

etc cool

(1) (Reply)

Resign To Take Care Of The Baby / Why Do Some Women Marry Animals Out Of Desperation? / Her bosom Firmness Question For Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.