Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Nigeria And Ghana(similar Scenario) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria And Ghana(similar Scenario) (758 Views)

IPOB Is Weak, Similar To Boko Haram- Lai Mohammed On Why IPOB Is Terrorist Group / Osinbajo Condemns Coup In Cote D’ivoire Amid Similar Fears In Nigeria / Kogi Scenario: AGF Should Head To Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria And Ghana(similar Scenario) by buskie13(m): 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Well...i don't want to type much ....but just an observation and my opinion ...
The question is,Why do so many Ghanaians hate John Mahama?

You'll see comments like;**Hey boy..don't be so stupid like Mahama

like for real..is it that bad for Ghanaians too? shocked

To Nigeria my country.. you'll see comments like ..Buhari is a snail...Buhari is an old cargo...Buhari is a DuIIardinho. grin and so many more.

Why is it like this for NG and GH?

The answer i don't really know...

Now to Nigerians...i can boldly say that 50-60% of Nigerians hate president Buhari because of the stale attitude towards leadership and so many more faults.

The most populous black nation in the world and the black stars of Africa dislike their presidents..

What are u views NLer's
Re: Nigeria And Ghana(similar Scenario) by DaBullIT(m): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Shut up there

Boldly say 50-60% Nigerians hate Buhari ? did you pick that figure from your arse ?

Haters are the noise making politicians and a few jobless FTC seeking erdyots who peddle lies

Buhari is loved , by the North and SW and i believe at least 18% Igbos do too , So i am sure Buhari is loved by at least 70% Nigeria , only problem is Buhari has been making decisions without consulting parties that brought him in power and some useless greedy politicians are trying to cash out on that
Re: Nigeria And Ghana(similar Scenario) by espn(m): 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
And 95% of Nigerians hated GEJ the daft retard..and dey kicked the fool out.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And Ghana(similar Scenario) by Proffdada: 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
And we will continue to swear for the destroyer of this country

(1) (Reply)

Describe President Buhari's Government So Far In One Word / CCB Verifying Our Assets – Buhari, Osinbajo / Rivers Assembly Moves To Investigate Wike’s Projects- The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.