Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,634 members, 7,813,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

How Nnamdi Kanu Decieved Gullible Igbos To Their Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nnamdi Kanu Decieved Gullible Igbos To Their Death (1178 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: How Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Dealt With By Due Process / How Nnamdi Kanu Fell From Grace - By Tony Adibe / ''How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos'' – DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nnamdi Kanu Decieved Gullible Igbos To Their Death by dinachi(m): 12:31am On Aug 31, 2015
It is with a heavy heart I write. More than 3 members of his IPOB were gunned down by security forces. Where is the man who sent them on this part of foolery?
He is comfortable somewhere in London and Iam sure his next broadcast will be to encourage more fools to loose their pathetic lives while he wines and dines beautiful women in Europe.
This is a lesson before it gets out of hand.

12 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Decieved Gullible Igbos To Their Death by DaBullIT(m): 1:00am On Aug 31, 2015
I am not happy that they died

but Nigeria is already over populated

This one that even 70 year old man is using CD in order not to catch STD ,

Some people are using bold chest to go on another man's mission that death is certain ?

I do not blame Kalu , I blame the dead and i pity others who would follow

6 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Decieved Gullible Igbos To Their Death by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 31, 2015
dinachi:
It is with a heavy heart I write. More than 3 members of his IPOB were gunned down by security forces. Where is the man who sent them on this part of foolery?
He is comfortable somewhere in London and Iam sure his next broadcast will be to encourage more fools to loose their pathetic lives while he wines and dines beautiful women in Europe.

Dirty Yoruba Maggot!

5 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Decieved Gullible Igbos To Their Death by dinachi(m): 1:11am On Aug 31, 2015
new2020:

Dirty Yoruba Maggot!
Your foolishness knows no bounds. Only fools like you follow Nnamdi Kanu to their graves. The blood of those IPOB members killed is on you and Nnamdi Kanus head. Evil people!

10 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Decieved Gullible Igbos To Their Death by IGBOSON1: 2:20am On Aug 31, 2015
dinachi:

Your foolishness knows no bounds. Only fools like you follow Nnamdi Kanu to their graves. The blood of those IPOB members killed is on you and Nnamdi Kanus head. Evil people!

^^^People that were on a non-violent demonstration? The blame for anyones death lays squarely at the doorstep of the Nigerian gov't and their apologists like you!

5 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Decieved Gullible Igbos To Their Death by olasmith10(m): 5:53am On Aug 31, 2015
Taaba raani ni ise eruu afi ti omoje! As a man u should be able to decipher a danger zone and stay away...

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Decieved Gullible Igbos To Their Death by olasmith10(m): 5:53am On Aug 31, 2015
Taaba raani ni ise eruu afi ti omoje! As a man u should be able to decipher a danger zone and stay away...
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Decieved Gullible Igbos To Their Death by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2015
massob members not his group IPOB...
security forces never get liver nah
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Decieved Gullible Igbos To Their Death by wakaman: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2015
Nnamdi and the 300 grin
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Decieved Gullible Igbos To Their Death by Demdem(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2015
Since more fools have chosen to remain foolish, expect more deaths.

4 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Decieved Gullible Igbos To Their Death by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 31, 2015
dinachi:

No blood No freedom cool
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Decieved Gullible Igbos To Their Death by zendy: 10:01am On Aug 31, 2015
dinachi:

How come you never seem to see beyond your nose? Was it Nnamdi Kanu who killed those three people? (assuming the news is actually true)

These people were exercising their contitutionally guaranteed right to free speech and freedom of association by going out to canvass and solicit for Biafra. They were not armed, they were peaceful. The same security outfit that swore to protect them came and gunned them down. You are not talking about the murder of unarmed civilians, what you are talking about is Nnamdi Kanu? You are truly an embarrassment. It is the height of bigotry for any branch of the armed forces to turn their guns on protesting people people regardless of what they are protesting for. Start thinking with your common sense

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Decieved Gullible Igbos To Their Death by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 31, 2015
new2020:

Dirty Yoruba Maggot!
why are you abusing him, he said the truth, only foolish Ibos would go out on a suicide campaign, in as much as I believe in self determination that Nnamdi kanu have to be put in his place.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Decieved Gullible Igbos To Their Death by lionstone: 11:11am On Aug 31, 2015
THIS IS VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS, IT WON'T GO WELL WITH THE ZOO GOVERNMENT AND ANY ONE THAT SUPPORT THIS INJUSTICE. NIGERIA MUST FALL.

(1) (Reply)

Spot What Is Wrong In This Picture.. PMB, Tinubu And Amaechi / Niger Delta Militants Attack Shell Facility, Kill Guard / I Will Not Do Saraki's Bidding On Petition Against CCT Chairman – Sen. Anyanwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.