Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Spot What Is Wrong In This Picture.. PMB, Tinubu And Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spot What Is Wrong In This Picture.. PMB, Tinubu And Amaechi (1183 Views)

Fayose And Amaechi Pictured Together Laughing Out Loud (pics) / Patience Jonathan And Amaechi Smiling At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spot What Is Wrong In This Picture.. PMB, Tinubu And Amaechi by Bae026: 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
NLs, please I see something awkward viewing this picture.

Check for your self.

Re: Spot What Is Wrong In This Picture.. PMB, Tinubu And Amaechi by INTROVERT(f): 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
don't know
Re: Spot What Is Wrong In This Picture.. PMB, Tinubu And Amaechi by OnankpaBa(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
ok. next
Re: Spot What Is Wrong In This Picture.. PMB, Tinubu And Amaechi by QuotaSystem: 1:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
A Northern President with his worthy associates?

What is amiss?

God Bless Ameachi (The Jonathan slayer).

God bless Tinubu (The PDP destroyer).

God bless President Buhari (The chosen one).

2 Likes

Re: Spot What Is Wrong In This Picture.. PMB, Tinubu And Amaechi by theV0ice: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:
A Northern President with his worthy associates?

What is amiss?

God Bless Ameachi (The Jonathan slayer).

God bless Tinubu (The PDP destroyer).

God bless President Buhari (The chosen one).

I thought some folks were rejoicing that PMB has used and dumped Amaechi, Fashola and Fayemi?

I thought I saw their names on the list or is it a wishful dream? wink

1 Like

Re: Spot What Is Wrong In This Picture.. PMB, Tinubu And Amaechi by macolino(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Tinubu should learn to close his brown teeth.
Re: Spot What Is Wrong In This Picture.. PMB, Tinubu And Amaechi by QuotaSystem: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
theV0ice:

I thought some folks were rejoicing that PMB has used and dumped Amaechi, Fashola and Fayemi?

I thought I saw their names on the list or is it a wishful dream? wink

They set up panels, published reports, sent petitions to the Senate...

But the Lion of Ubima defeated them once again, just like he slayed Jonathan/Mama Piss, by making the list of the President's Honourable Ministers...

A Hausa/fulani man is a man of his word (amana), we knew PMB would never betray Fayemi/Ameachi/Fashola...

Wike should locate the lagoon and do the needful, his boss remains his BOSS.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2930008_cqe66mdwwaakgxq_png71ae5db21c30b640de71f52db307b35f

1 Like

Re: Spot What Is Wrong In This Picture.. PMB, Tinubu And Amaechi by theV0ice: 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
QuotaSystem:

They set up panels, published reports, sent petitions to the Senate...

But the Lion of Ubima defeated them once again, just like he slayed Jonathan/Mama Piss, by making the list of the President's Honourable Ministers...

A Hausa/fulani man is a man of his word (amana), we knew PMB would never betray Fayemi/Ameachi/Fashola...

Wike should locate the lagoon and do the needful.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2930008_cqe66mdwwaakgxq_png71ae5db21c30b640de71f52db307b35f

My brother, I tire for the children of sadness and tears o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Attack Shell Facility, Kill Guard / Photo Of New Ooni Of Ife Prince Enitan Ogunwusi Being Dressed Traditional Attire / Is Lai Mohammed ( A Propagandist ) Best Fit As Minister Of Information ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.