Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

April Fool Stories - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / April Fool Stories (589 Views)

Is This April Fool Or Ebola Part Two ? / April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? / What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

April Fool Stories by kokoye(m): 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2009
Let's shares our April fool experiences in here.

I'll go (think I told the story once b4):

So they planned with their security man to come wake the old man up early in the morning on April fool's day and tell him the restaurant was on fire

The poor security man did as he was told - ran to the man's door and started banging and screaming about the building that was 'on fire'.

Then the unexpected happened - the old igbo man dashed out of the house with only his underwear terrible sight with his hands on his head swearing. He ran thru the street to his restaurant b4 he realised there was no fire. After seeing an old naked man run down the streets, no one had the courage to tell him it was April fool's day.

The rest is left to ur imagination o - the security man fired himself right away and my friends never told their dad they planned it.

(1) (Reply)

She Is In Love With 2 Brother: Wath 2 Do / Uac Nigeria Is A Bad And Corrupt Company(thieves) / Hi 2 Every Bdy Dere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.