Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

My Message To Fellow Biafrans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Message To Fellow Biafrans (672 Views)

Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do / Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do / My Fellow Biafrans What's Your Take About This Screenshot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Message To Fellow Biafrans by cocoduck: 6:58am On Aug 31, 2015
Though I type this with a heavy heart, I am some how happy that it has gotten to the point of no return, let us remain resolute we, don't shrink back in fear, they have bitten the bait an it has lodged deep in their throat. The french say 'La liberté s'arrache, elle ne se don pas'. YOU take freedom by force one love from Gabon

4 Likes

Re: My Message To Fellow Biafrans by christinie(f): 7:00am On Aug 31, 2015
Don't know what to say.
Re: My Message To Fellow Biafrans by Abugab(m): 7:12am On Aug 31, 2015
OP you are shouting one love from Gabon why not come back and take Biafra by force?
Why is it that those of you championing the whole thing stay outside Nigeria, come home and lead?

3 Likes

Re: My Message To Fellow Biafrans by phyllosilicate(m): 7:20am On Aug 31, 2015
Abugab:
OP you are shouting one love from Gabon why not come back and take Biafra by force?
Why is it that those of you championing the whole thing stay outside Nigeria, come home and lead?
Don't mind him, I noticed nairaland biafrans agitators are still using Ojukwu strategy - Encouraging people to die, then use their death as a propaganda weapon.

4 Likes

Re: My Message To Fellow Biafrans by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 31, 2015
one love bro...
I concur
Re: My Message To Fellow Biafrans by xmich(m): 8:41am On Aug 31, 2015
One love my brother,we are ever ready
Re: My Message To Fellow Biafrans by Pidggin(f): 8:45am On Aug 31, 2015
uote author=Abugab post=37513884]OP you are shouting one love from Gabon why not come back and take Biafra by force?
Why is it that those of you championing the whole thing stay outside Nigeria, come home and lead?[/quote]

Gbam!

(1) (Reply)

Feds Arraign Former National Security Adviser Sambo Dasuki Today / Amosun’s Wife And The $300,000 Money Laundering Allegation / As ICPC Begins Probe, Amaechi Runs To President Buhari For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.