Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do (5848 Views)

Biafra Heroes Day: Igbos, Asari Dokubo, Ijaw, Ogoni, Annang Celebrated / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) / Stop Visiting Ijaw Land, Asari Dokubo Tells Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by irepnaija4eva(m): 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Former Niger Delta militants leader, Alhaji Asari Dokubu has reacted to the sack of Igbos from the North, urging all “Biafran people” in the north to defend themselves in case any attack from the Northern youths.

Recall that the call for Igbos to vacate the northern region was made by some sections of northern youths during the week, and has generated reactions from prominent individuals and groups all over the country.

Although, those that made the call have retracted it, the ex-militant leader noted that every Biafran, who according to him, comprise of the Ijaw, Ogonis, Oron, and Ibibios must not lie down and die when attacked.

Asari noted that Igbo people do not invade people’s lands, nor take their properties and wondered why the call to evict them should be made.

Quit notice on Igbos: Asari Dokubo tells “fellow Biafrans” what to do

“My brothers and Sisters, fellow Biafrans, our struggle is for independence. Let me say this to Biafran People, our struggle is not to take from any other people. We have not travelled to the North, Lagos, Ibadan to take from any other people.

“They are the ones who have been taken from us. In our entire struggle for the actualization of the Independent State of Biafra, we have not invaded other people’s land. We have always reacted strength to strength.

“We have the right to defend our lives; we have the rights to defend our properties and we have the right to defend motherland. In the defense of the motherland, we have made some great sacrifices.

“For me the Biafra struggle is not limited to one of the nationalities in Biafran land. It is the struggle of the Ibibios, the Ogonis, Oron, the Ijaws, and all the Biafran people. It is our collective struggle and collective destiny. Our resources are being wasted.

“It is not even used to develop any part of this so-called Nigerian state. Where is Nigeria developed? Can you compare any part of Nigeria to Johannesburg, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, or Pitoria? Or Cairo or Alexandra? The only way we can get control our resources is the independent of the Biafra state.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/08/quit-notice-igbos-asari-dokubo-tells-fellow-biafrans/?app=browser_card&uc_param_str=dnfrpfbivesscpgimibtbmntnijblauputoggdnw&opt=list_auto&uc_biz_str=action%3Abase.openwindow%7Cparam%3AS.object%3Dinfoflow%3BS.token%3D1002%3BS.scene%3D1002%3Bl.channel%3D10069901%3Bend&entry=browser&entry1=card&entry2=list&new=1

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by irepnaija4eva(m): 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
For me the Biafra struggle is not limited to one of the nationalities in Biafran land. It is the struggle of the Ibibios, the Ogonis, Oron, the Ijaws, and all the Biafran people. It is our collective struggle and collective destiny. Our resources are being wasted.

LOL...oya where are all those we SS crew..come and debunk this facr..

Idiots..lol.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by ragiluhivo(m): 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2017
Spoken like a true Biafran son

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by irepnaija4eva(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
Oga Asari....Don't worry Aba boys and Onitsha goons are on standby in case any shit goes down.

October 1st.....WE ARE WAITING.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by hucienda: 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
na benin republic dis man dey?

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by snowlord(m): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
irepnaija4eva:
For me the Biafra struggle is not limited to one of the nationalities in Biafran land. It is the struggle of the Ibibios, the Ogonis, Oron, the Ijaws, and all the Biafran people. It is our collective struggle and collective destiny. Our resources are being wasted.

LOL...oya where are all those we SS crew..come and debunk this facr..

Idiots..lol.
wich fact,wu made dokubo lord over ss

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by irepnaija4eva(m): 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
snowlord:
wich fact,wu made dokubo lord over ss

Who made you speaker?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by snowlord(m): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
As a ss citizen,i av d right to b a speaker,bt 4 masef doh.so i spoke 4masef.if e dh pain u,u kn wat to do with a transformer

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by Feraz(m): 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2017
Asari, your people said that they are not Biafrans. Have the insults the Igbos gotten from your people not enough? You want them to insult Igbos the more? Why not use the term 'ND' or 'South' if you so care?

Quote away and call me names.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by Alexsmith20(m): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nice to know that the south southerns are now coming to their senses.
knowing that they are more in favour with Biafra than Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by BuariCopyPaste: 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
The Ijaw BIG MAN has spoken......

South South is part and parcel of Biafra....

Afonjas focus on retrieving Ilorin from Fulani occupation and stop forming boundary demarcation officers for others.

Meanwhile how Afonjas were evicted from Ilorin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by hakeem4(m): 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2017
I thought no Muslim in biafra

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by Feraz(m): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Afonjas focus on retrieving Ilorin from Fulani occupation and stop forming boundary demarcation officers for others.

This is not an Afonja thread. Leave them out of this. And stop lumping SS with Biafra. Accusing others of being unity beggars while practicing the same.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Asari Dokubo are u in benin or niger republic making statements cuz i can't recall wen last anybody saw u in d Niger Delta.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by BlowBack: 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
The We so-so people are not Biafrans will not like this

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
A big buffoon talking like a kingdergarten. Stay in another man's land to defend yourself and property when you can easily return to your home. What hope has any of them to leave the place in one piece ? This Asari is brainless.
Have they been hoping to get biafra but still remain in their respective places across Nigeria ?
Everything this dummy said showed he is basically empty upstairs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by BlowBack: 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2017
Feraz:
Asari, your people said that they are not Biafrans. Have the insults the Igbos gotten from your people not enough? You want them to insult Igbos the more? Why not use the term 'ND' or 'South' if you so care?

Quote away and call me names.

And you went to the entire nook and cranny of the Niger Delta to get your statistics?

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by delishpot: 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ijaw is NOT Biafra.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by BlowBack: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:
A big buffoon talking like a kingdergarten. Stay in another man's land to defend yourself and property when you can easily return to your home. What hope has any of them to leave the place in one piece ? This Asari is brainless.
Have they been hoping to get biafra but still remain in their respective places across Nigeria ?
Everything this dummy said showed he is basically empty upstairs.

Afonja what is really paining you?

I know it's not what Asari said but because he aligned with Biafra and declared himself and his fellow Niger Deltans as Biafrans

Now go and die any how you deem fit

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by peacereign: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
The King of the South South have spoken .

I love Asari Dokubo.

I love Biafra.

7 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by BlowBack: 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2017
delishpot:
Ijaw is NOT Biafra.

No. Ijaw is afonja land

grin

Protip: next time you have nothing sensible to comment then shutup

8 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by Fx55(m): 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
irepnaija4eva:
Former Niger Delta militants leader, Alhaji Asari Dokubu has reacted to the sack of Igbos from the North, urging all “Biafran people” in the north to defend themselves in case any attack from the Northern youths.

Recall that the call for Igbos to vacate the northern region was made by some sections of northern youths during the week, and has generated reactions from prominent individuals and groups all over the country.

Although, those that made the call have retracted it, the ex-militant leader noted that every Biafran, who according to him, comprise of the Ijaw, Ogonis, Oron, and Ibibios must not lie down and die when attacked.

Asari noted that Igbo people do not invade people’s lands, nor take their properties and wondered why the call to evict them should be made.

Quit notice on Igbos: Asari Dokubo tells “fellow Biafrans” what to do

“My brothers and Sisters, fellow Biafrans, our struggle is for independence. Let me say this to Biafran People, our struggle is not to take from any other people. We have not travelled to the North, Lagos, Ibadan to take from any other people.

“They are the ones who have been taken from us. In our entire struggle for the actualization of the Independent State of Biafra, we have not invaded other people’s land. We have always reacted strength to strength.

“We have the right to defend our lives; we have the rights to defend our properties and we have the right to defend motherland. In the defense of the motherland, we have made some great sacrifices.

“For me the Biafra struggle is not limited to one of the nationalities in Biafran land. It is the struggle of the Ibibios, the Ogonis, Oron, the Ijaws, and all the Biafran people. It is our collective struggle and collective destiny. Our resources are being wasted.

“It is not even used to develop any part of this so-called Nigerian state. Where is Nigeria developed? Can you compare any part of Nigeria to Johannesburg, Cape Town, Port Elizabeth, or Pitoria? Or Cairo or Alexandra? The only way we can get control our resources is the independent of the Biafra state.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/08/quit-notice-igbos-asari-dokubo-tells-fellow-biafrans/?app=browser_card&uc_param_str=dnfrpfbivesscpgimibtbmntnijblauputoggdnw&opt=list_auto&uc_biz_str=action%3Abase.openwindow%7Cparam%3AS.object%3Dinfoflow%3BS.token%3D1002%3BS.scene%3D1002%3Bl.channel%3D10069901%3Bend&entry=browser&entry1=card&entry2=list&new=1
Amarabae how market?

Are we supposed to ask Asari to shush

2 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by Fx55(m): 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Feraz:
This is not an Afonja thread. Leave them out of this. And stop lumping SS with Biafra. Accusing others of being unity beggars while practicing the same.
Asari Dokubo is the one that said he's a Biafran. He wasn't forced to say it. I'm sure you're not from the Niger-Delta... It is no longer news that 95% of those claiming Niger-Delta and South-South on most online media are mostly Afonjas and Boko Haramites from the North.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by delishpot: 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
BlowBack:

No. Ijaw is afonja land

grin

Protip: next time you have nothing sensible to comment then shutup

You lack manners.
Is it that your parents did not train you at all(they threw you in the gutter after birth and you were raised by some abusive lunatic) OR is it that your parents were good and spent time in training you but you were too wayward to listen to their wise counsel?
Protip: Just respond to my questions and dont fret if I dont reply you back on time. I would respond later.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by BlowBack: 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
delishpot:

You lack manners.
Is it that your parents did not train you at all(they threw you in the gutter) or is it that your parents were good and spent time in training you but you were too wayward to listen to their wise counsel?
Protip: Just respond to my questions and dont fret if I dont reply you back on time. I would respond later.

Out of point with your sh1t tier trolling

3 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by BlowBack: 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
Fx55:
Asari Dokubo is the one that said he's a Biafran. He wasn't forced to say it. I'm sure you're not from the Niger-Delta... It is no longer news that 95% of those claiming Niger-Delta and South-South on most online media are mostly Afonjas and Boko Haramites from the North.

E go do dem like dream.

Apart from itsekiri idiots and those useless edo people every other Niger Deltan tribe is overwhelmingly supportive and sympathetic to the Biafran struggle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by delishpot: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2017
BlowBack:

Out of point with your sh1t tier trolling

Your yeye dey smell me.
Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by BlowBack: 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
delishpot:

Your yeye dey smell me.

Must be that time of the month

Not my fault

1 Like

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by IhatesIGBOS: 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
Count us out of your stupid Biafra crew will soon arrive.
the "we Niger Delta"
" we SS People"

Afonja why are you so scared?
who could have said it better than Asari.?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
Afonjas have been kicked grin

12 Likes

Re: Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do by BlowBack: 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
Count us out of your stupid Biafra crew will soon arrive.
the "we Niger Delta"
" we SS People"

Afonja why are you so scared?
who could have said it better than Asari.?

Even the northerners who gave that ultimatum also said they want out of Nigeria

Only the parasitic afonjas still want their slum city lagos to be subsidised by oil money and Nigerian economy

Fear afonja

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Tinubu Actually Believe He Or Any Other Yoruba Will Become President? / Makarfi Remains Most Viable Option For The Opposition - Group / Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.