Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days (9277 Views)

Traditional Doctors Forcing A Child Out Of A Woman 'Pregnant For 7 Years' (Video / If You Eat Garlic And Honey On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days, This Is What Happens / Must Read: If You Eat Garlic And Honey On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days, This Is W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by toykathy(f): 7:44am On Aug 31, 2015
Not everyone thinks that eating garlic on an empty stomach is beneficial. You may often hear people say that it is only your grandmother and her friends who think that this home remedy is really beneficial. However, it is actually quite effective in
preventing and treating many diseases. Scientists have conducted many studies and the results showed that when you consume garlic before you eat or drink anything will only increase its power, making it an extremely strong natural antibiotic. Why is it more effective when you it eat before the breakfast? The bacteria are overexposed, so they can not defend against its power. Why is it Good to Eat Garlic on an Empty Stomach
Many people have found that garlic can actually relieve the symptoms of hypertension. It not only regulates the circulation, it also prevents various heart problems and stimulates the proper function
of your liver and bladder. Garlic is also efficient in treating stomach problems,
such as diarrhea. Some people even claim that garlic is an amazing remedy for nerve problems, but only when it is consumed on an empty stomach. As we already mentioned, garlic is really effective in treating stomach problems – it stimulates proper digestion and good appetite. Garlic will also help you to control your stress, and thus stop the
production of stomach acid that your body
produces every time you get nervous. Garlic is popular for its health benefits in every part
of the world. That is the main reason why people started calling it “a healing food” long ago.

Garlic And Alternative Medicine
In alternative medicine garlic is considered to be one of the most efficient foods when it comes to detoxification. Medical practitioners in this branch say that garlic is so powerful that it cleanses the body from parasites and worms, prevents diseases like diabetes, typhus, depression, and even some
cancer types. If you are allergic to garlic, take two important things into consideration: never eat it raw, and if you still get any skin outbreak, high body temperature, or a headache, stop consuming it. Some studies have shown that the consumption of garlic can sometimes have side-effects in patients
that take medications for HIV/AIDS. Pay special attention to this health conditions and be extremely careful. Make sure garlic is safe for you before you start consuming it. Its strong smell and taste should not stop you from using all its health benefits. Garlic supplements are a great substitute for raw garlic and even in that form you can still take advantage of its benefits.

Source : explicitgists

1 Share

Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by christinie(f): 7:46am On Aug 31, 2015
Quite educative. God save His children.

2 Likes

Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 31, 2015
Marvelous, this should hit front page sharply
Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2015
The odour oozing from the mouth of a garlic consumer can be very irritating.. . cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by Oblitz(m): 8:02am On Aug 31, 2015
seen
Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by dkronicle(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2015
Even d scent or odour of garlic scares me...
Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by toykathy(f): 9:04am On Aug 31, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
The odour oozing from the mouth of a garlic consumer can be very irritating.. . cool cool cool

Its strong smell and taste should
not stop you from using all its health benefits.
Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by buoye1(m): 10:32am On Aug 31, 2015
Doctor toykathy

undecided

I dinnor know when you turned Iya'lawo
Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by toykathy(f): 11:28am On Aug 31, 2015
buoye1:
Doctor toykathy

undecided

I dinnor know when you turned Iya'lawo

lemme borrow your words..............#bad belle is allowed#
Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by buoye1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Issokay nau
toykathy:

lemme borrow your words..............#bad belle is allowed#
Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by kinah(f): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
Too much of it smell on ur body, in body sweat and urine.
Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by cutieberie1(f): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hmmm garlic
Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by toykathy(f): 4:32am On Sep 04, 2015
kinah:
Too much of it smell on ur body, in body sweat and urine.

yeah, just like any antibiotics. Btw, are u kitnah/kitme?
Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by Gboliwe: 5:33am On Sep 04, 2015
cool cool
Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by Gboliwe: 5:33am On Sep 04, 2015
So, how is garlic eaten? You forgot to include that in your article.

Is it to be chewed? Swallowed? Ground into paste and eaten? How exactly is it to be eaten?
Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by Kitme(f): 6:51am On Sep 04, 2015
toykathy:

yeah, just like any antibiotics. Btw, are u kitnah/kitme?
Hey girl.....it's just a coincidence, no strings attached!
My former moniker was a head-turner, so don't be surprised.
How are you doing?
Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by corisande: 10:14am On Sep 04, 2015
so I started chewing garlic recently because of all the benefits I've read about.
I try to eat in the evening when I dey house,lick honey after chewing,so I don't smell of garlic by the next day.

Mehn, the smell no be here, sweat for every part of ya body,you go perceive am. piss nko, hmmmm. This na my signature recently.

1 Like

Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by enoqueen: 10:54am On Sep 04, 2015
God help me to consume it o

The taste mehnnn
Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by toykathy(f): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kitme:

Hey girl.....it's just a coincidence, no strings attached!
My former moniker was a head-turner, so don't be surprised.
How are you doing?
lmao, u wont kee me wit laffness o. Btw ur former moniker was neck turner o tongue
Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by toykathy(f): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gboliwe:

Is it to be chewed? Swallowed? Ground into paste and eaten? How exactly is it to be eaten?

hmmm, funny u. You can eat it anyhw u want it. But chewing it will be d best for the therapy.
Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by titi4fola(f): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
It's a good medicinal for body, I don't joke with it. I eat it raw mostly or blend with ginger when I have the time.

1 Like

Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by titi4fola(f): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
toykathy:

hmmm, funny u. You can eat it anyhw u want it. But chewing it will be d best for the therapy.
chewing or blend it are the very best way.

1 Like

Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by titi4fola(f): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gboliwe:

chew or blend it are the best way to enjoy your garlic
Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by Gboliwe: 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
titi4fola:
chew or blend it are the best way to enjoy your garlic

But if I can swallow cloves, will it still achieve the same result?
Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by titi4fola(f): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
Gboliwe:

But if I can swallow cloves, will it still achieve the same result?
Yeah sure, but chewing it will work more faster.
Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by toykathy(f): 5:52am On Sep 05, 2015
titi4fola:

I have never tried swallowing garlic, are u sure the stomach can break it down?
Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by Gboliwe: 9:05am On Sep 05, 2015
titi4fola:

Thank You. I know that garlic is very medicinal and healthy too but the smell is a big put off but then, I have overtime included it in most if not all of my cooked meals. That's the only way I have been able to eat it. So, I was wondering, what if I hide it in a ball of eba and just swallow, will it still work at all?

2 Likes

Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by Tnot(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2015
i chew garlic and ginger together on empty stomach, only when i remember to. I dont have any problem with the odour, because i dont perceive odour.
Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by titi4fola(f): 11:55am On Sep 05, 2015
Gboliwe:
smell or no smell, that's how I eat it. But what I do is this: I usually eat it at night drink a lot of water, also take a lot of water in the morning with that the smell is less or no. But I only take it three to four times in a week. If you consume it everyday you should be expecting to be smelling everywhere you go. No amount of deodorant or cologne you wear you can cover the smell. If you should hide it in the boulous of eba as u said, I have a friend who usually swallow it instead of chewing but it, it'll still work but it might take time before it passes grounding period and all that, unlike when you chew it drink warm or room temperature water.

Thank You. I know that garlic is very medicinal and healthy too but the smell is a big put off but then, I have overtime included it in most if not all of my cooked meals. That's the only way I have been able to eat it. So, I was wondering, what if I hide it in a ball of eba and just swallow, will it still work at all?
Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by titi4fola(f): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2015
toykathy:
of course now, I have a friend who prefer to swallow it to chewing. But chewing is the better way to get the fast results.

I have never tried swallowing garlic, are u sure the stomach can break it down?
Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by toykathy(f): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
U didnt give any response dear, i just want to learn more.
Re: See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach For 7 Days by kinah(f): 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
It is kinah frm sakinah @toykathy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Detected 49 Omicron Cases - NCDC / HealthPally.com on ALOMO Bitters' Ingredients| Functions| Dosage| effect / Lassa Fever: Rivers Declare ‘operation Kill All Rats’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.