Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) (3051 Views)

Wizkid Releases Album Cover And Track List For ''sounds From The Other Side'' / Happy Christmas Music/radio Section Lovers / Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by waleyp(m): 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
Hey i cant find your whatsapp number again.
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by jreyez(m): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
#Thebackseat
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by GIYAZZ(m): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
Emaprince:
These days I'm not always online or have the time to participate in any event in here, because I got more to deal with. But then, what are you planning? Let's see if we can accomodate it.
It's not something big and time consuming though. I only need your knowledge on it.
I need I and some hip-hop heads on here to make up an OFFICIAL NAIRALAND Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Rappers list.

You know? I could've just woke up today and made one, but it'd be corny and biased. Reason I hit y'all up to make it very OFFICIAL. . . Something birthed by respected vets. Something like the Notjustok most gifted rappers list where different music heads like Tosinadeda, Lalaboi, Ovieo join hands in making. What do you think?
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by joywendy(f): 10:54am On Sep 01, 2015
You didn't mention me angry

Btw happy new month house!

What's popping?
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by waleyp(m): 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
Anybody in ibadan here?
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by GIYAZZ(m): 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
joywendy:
You didn't mention me angry

Btw happy new month house!

What's popping?
Hey Joywendy! I'm sorry, I guess it escaped my mind.

You're a good music analyst. I got something burning up. Would you like to be on it?

1 Like

Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 02, 2015
ojoawo:
#checks...
lol. cc xeinstra1
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by joywendy(f): 6:21am On Sep 02, 2015
Haha No problem, I understand Giyazz!

Wow! That's a good compliment! Thanks cheesy

Yeah,sounds exciting. When is it?
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by Djicemob: 7:52am On Sep 02, 2015
What's happening here? cool
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by waleyp(m): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2015
Just music stulfs
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by GIYAZZ(m): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
joywendy:
Haha No problem, I understand Giyazz!

Wow! That's a good compliment! Thanks cheesy

Yeah,sounds exciting. When is it?
I need us(NL Music-analysts) to make a TOP TEN NIGERIAN FUNNIEST RAPPERS LIST. You're ready?

1 Like

Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by GIYAZZ(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
Djicemob:
What's happening here? cool
Welcome. I need us(NL Music-analysts) to make a TOP TEN NIGERIAN FUNNIEST RAPPERS LIST. You're ready?
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by Djicemob: 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Welcome.
I need us(NL Music-analysts) to make a TOP TEN
NIGERIAN FUNNIEST RAPPERS LIST. You're ready?
Yea
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by ILLScripts: 5:04am On Sep 03, 2015
Aii, Yall know I am a rapper, yea? Aii, was Asked to Work on something different this Time, and I had to go all Commercial on Two songs, BABY WAIT and CRAYZEE PACKAGE....See, if iont see u Guys as important, wouldn't have come here to seek Your Opinions...so pls, Just take Your Time, Download the Two and Tell which is better...

http://www.amagist.com/?p=184

God Bless...
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by Xeinstra1(f): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2015
CreekReporter:

lol. cc xeinstra1
My love.. kiss
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
Xeinstra1:
My love.. kiss
lol.. how're you?
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by waleyp(m): 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Send them to my mail
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by joywendy(f): 8:04am On Sep 07, 2015
GIYAZZ:
I need us(NL Music-analysts) to make a TOP TEN NIGERIAN FUNNIEST RAPPERS LIST. You're ready?

Mmmm.......you know am not into rap like that talk more of Nigerian rappers. It's Kinda outta of my comfort zone but no p. Would like the challenge cheesy

So yes! When do we start?
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by joywendy(f): 8:08am On Sep 07, 2015
ILLScripts:
Aii, Yall know I am a rapper, yea? Aii, was Asked to Work on something different this Time, and I had to go all Commercial on Two songs, BABY WAIT and CRAYZEE PACKAGE....See, if iont see u Guys as important, wouldn't have come here to seek Your Opinions...so pls, Just take Your Time, Download the Two and Tell which is better...

http://www.amagist.com/?p=184

God Bless...

I think I prefer the baby wait to the crazee package....the beat was cool and the lyrics Very catchy the other one was just there didn't feel it like I felt the baby wait.
In all nice songs! Wish u the best in your muscial career!
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by Djicemob: 8:08am On Sep 07, 2015
joywendy:

So yes! When do we start?
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by GIYAZZ(m): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2015
Joywendy, I see you. Hit me up on Whatsapp

Don't worry guys. We are definitely gonna start soon. But I got something in my hands now. When I'm done, we kick this list out. Ayt?

1 Like

Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by joywendy(f): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Joywendy, I see you. Hit me up on Whatsapp

Don't worry guys. We are definitely gonna start soon. But I got something in my hands now. When I'm done, we kick this list out. Ayt?

Yeah about that, I don't really have a good functioning phone at the moment to whatsapp any other alternative?
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by GIYAZZ(m): 9:17am On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by joywendy(f): 1:44am On Sep 11, 2015
Done! giyazz you can remove your fb id now
GIYAZZ:
Facebook?.....
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by GIYAZZ(m): 10:36am On Sep 12, 2015
joywendy:
Done! giyazz you can remove your fb id now
Ayt, send me a message.
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by sosiqdude(m): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2015
This thread should be sticky...MIKUZ or AIRMARK we need your help here please
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2015
sosiqdude:
This thread should be sticky...MIKUZ or AIRMARK we need your help here please
Please [abeg] and please lend me 2 mins of your time and 50kb of you data and kindly vote for me here https://mobile.twitter.com/runzlord/status/639602054546255872?p=v
The link to the voting page is in that status, cos I can't post the link directly on Nairaland due to Nairaland restrictions. Thank you very much.

It a a palm selfie contest by samsung.
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 12, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Ayt, send me a message.
So you still dey NL?? Long time!!

Please [abeg] and please lend me 2 mins of your time and 50kb of you data and kindly vote for me here https://mobile.twitter.com/runzlord/status/639602054546255872?p=v
The link to the voting page is in that status, cos I can't post the link directly on Nairaland due to Nairaland restrictions. Thank you very much.

Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by sosiqdude(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2015
runzlord:

Ok
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by GIYAZZ(m): 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
runzlord:

So you still dey NL?? Long time!!

Yes, I still dey. And I voted twice with my fb and twitter account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Yes, I still dey. And I voted twice with my fb and twitter account.
Thanks a lot!!!
Re: Music/Radio Section Chatroom (The Land Of Great Sounds) by joywendy(f): 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Ayt, send me a message.

Happy birthday! smiley

Hope you had a blast today?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anakonda By Dbanj / Cap B & Iceberg Slim Punchlines MI Again ! brand new diss song 09-09-09 / Watch The Throne - The Throne ( Jay Z And Kanye ) - August 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.