Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,774 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Before We Are Driven Past Our Home... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before We Are Driven Past Our Home... (19725 Views)

In 2017 Buhari Was Driven From His Office By Patriotic & Courageous Rats – FFK / Economic Growth Sustainable If Driven By Private Sector —osinbajo / Lagos My Home: History Of Eko Our Home Land-ifeduba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before We Are Driven Past Our Home... by bakila: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
tolulakin:

Your hypocrisy shocks the devil. I don't know where you are from, but where I come from, a bag of fertilizer was sold to the farmers at 5,500 but that is not all. Farmers were to pay for half of the number of bags they applied for while government supplies the other half....FOC! If you applied for 22 bags, you pay for 11....I believe you are either ignorant of this, or you have a strain of Lai Mohammed's person in your DNA.

You see all those other corruption cases that your party leaders told you, because I am sure you are not independent-minded, we await the official proof of those stories from your government, not that numerical poo-poo that is erupting from Oshiomole's mouth oh...

Otherwise, we await the time when your party leaders will come out again and say they never said Diezani stole money! If public deception is not the highest level of corruption to you, I will not say amen if they pray for you to become even a councillor!
I help people farmed 230 bags of rice, 23 bags of beans, 80 bags of maize and 100 bags of sorghum. I know what am talking about and your political bias is obvious. We know, you know, Stella Oduah and Dieziani knows that STEALING IS NOW CORRUPTION.
When Buhari fails we hold him to account, for now you can wail all you want to.
Re: Before We Are Driven Past Our Home... by M16: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
Wow. A thread by tanoids for tanoids. Come see them wailing to themselves.God we thank thee. Create as many threads as you wish Nigerians have seen the light.
Or you are still as confused As Olise [b]Mumu[/b]etuh who was listing all PDP's achievement and could not answer why despite all the achievements they were voted out.

The truth shall set you free
Re: Before We Are Driven Past Our Home... by M16: 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Sorry if you felt it was an insult...

Now, under Jonathan, ALL offices were duly allocated to different regions...hence nobody was shortchanged...

Now under Buhari-3Arms of government; Executive-North, Legislature-North(senate &Rep), Judiciary-North
AGF-North, EFCC-North, Security agencies-North except for one, All the offices you listed up there is occupied by northerners or SW for a few...These are the core or powerful offices in government...

Ministers are not as powerful... BTW constitution insists that ALL 36states must have a minister...So ALL those you labelled Igbo are from different states...

Let's be sincere broda miii

Yes lets be sincere. Buhari appointed EFCC, Chief Justice and Head of Service abi?
Re: Before We Are Driven Past Our Home... by M16: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Almost all the contributors (pro and anti) were making sense until that wacko appeared with incontrovertible fallacy laden with error.

Truth ± Error = Terror (and this kills)

Jonathan is not from Southeast and isn't Igbo while Buhari is from Northwest and an Hausa/Fulani

Jonathan's first appointment weren't just balanced but very fair.

Do you know that a section of the country wouldn't be represented in Security meetings in PMB Government?

Do you know what balance is all about? Tell me which Team (Security, Political, Economy, Academics etc.) that was lopsided in GEJ Administration?

What more can I say, GEJ built 65 Almajiri schools and 10 Universities in Northern Nigeria to support Education.

Buhari just downgraded Alvan Ikoku University, Owerri back to College of Education.

Remember, Prof. Ruqayyatu Rufai was GEJ's Minister for Education.

Guy you deluded. section of the country wouldn't be represented in security meeting. Do we have a sectional or regional governments?
Re: Before We Are Driven Past Our Home... by M16: 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

In this internet age, history is in the archives.

During GEJ administration, every region is always represented.

Jonathan is a detrabalized Nigeria to the core who will do anything for her unity and peace - Fact

and what did he achieve? He left Nigeria on the brink of poverty and destruction. So much for the detribalized Nigerian who had Fani Kayode as a a campaign spokesman and used ethnic and religious sentiments in his campaign. Clueless olodo
Re: Before We Are Driven Past Our Home... by M16: 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
PHIPEX:
They shouted us down when we raised objection to their change mantra during election. They said we were tribalists and hated Nigeria. They said all we needed was a change regardless of the direction, they cared not whether it's positive or negative.

When Buhari was called for media debate to tell us his plans he avoided it and his supporters hailed him today we are told he promised nothing so we should expect nothing other than his body language.

Where is king Buhari's asset declaration and that of his Pastor VP? What has become of the "man of integrity" APC sold to us? Can somebody tell me exactly what the difference is between Buhari and every other politician?

Am proudly 5%, I have no expectations from our Daura king thus I can never be disappointed.
So shut up
Re: Before We Are Driven Past Our Home... by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
bakila:

I help people farmed 230 bags of rice, 23 bags of beans, 80 bags of maize and 100 bags of sorghum. I know what am talking about and your political bias is obvious. We know, you know, Stella Oduah and Dieziani knows that STEALING IS NOW CORRUPTION.
When Buhari fails we hold him to account, for now you can wail all you want to.

You still have not told us where you come from....there must be a lot of thieves in your LG for charging extra on bags of fertilizer.

Nobody asked you to name the number of bags of garri that you helped people fry, that is your CV and I am not an employer.

Fertilizer was sold for 5500 and farmers had to pay for half the quantity they needed! If you have any fact to counter this, bring it forward......otherwise, I do not care whether you helped people produce a thousand packs of poo!
Re: Before We Are Driven Past Our Home... by bakila: 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
tolulakin:

You still have not told us where you come from....there must be a lot of thieves in your LG for charging extra on bags of fertilizer.

Nobody asked you to name the number of bags of garri that you helped people fry, that is your CV and I am not an employer.

Fertilizer was sold for 5500 and farmers had to pay for half the quantity they needed! If you have any fact to counter this, bring it forward......otherwise, I do not care whether you helped people produce a thousand packs of poo!
We are talking about agriculture if you do not want to talk about bags then something is wrong with you somewhere. go get treatment.
Re: Before We Are Driven Past Our Home... by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
bakila:

We are talking about agriculture if you do not want to talk about bags then something is wrong with you somewhere. go get treatment.

Nobody cares how many bags of poo really....my challenge with you is, can you dispute the fact that 5500 was the official price of fertilizer?

If you can't, what's our business with your bags of semolina?
Re: Before We Are Driven Past Our Home... by bakila: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
tolulakin:

Nobody cares how many bags of poo really....my challenge with you is, can you dispute the fact that 5500 was the official price of fertilizer?

If you can't, what's our business with your bags of semolina?
I also do not care what bags of pooo you eat. I have made my point that there is corruption in the fertilizer process and that is why it was sold to you for N5500. I will not seek to educate you further because tour head is still stuck somewhere.
Re: Before We Are Driven Past Our Home... by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=bakila post=37645873]
I also do not care what bags of pooo you eat. I have made my point that there is corruption in the fertilizer process and that is why it was sold to you for N5500. I will not seek to educate you further because tour head is still stuck somewhere. [/quote

Educate? You don't even know what you are saying yet....how can you educate anyone with your pathetic ignorance?

Shut it up blockhead!
Re: Before We Are Driven Past Our Home... by bakila: 4:48am On Sep 06, 2015
[quote author=tolulakin post=37659577][/quote]
Blockhead?? Well you have sprayed foolishness and poor attitude to this discuss. When you grow up mentally and emotionally I will engage you further.
Meanwhile, no fool can tell me when to air my views in a forum that does not belong to his father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss / Super Ministers And Other Stories, By Reuben Abati / FG: 18 Out Of Deported Saudi Arabia Passengers Have Criminal Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.