Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

On D-tigger Victory: Kudos To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On D-tigger Victory: Kudos To Buhari (828 Views)

Fani Kayode Blasts ElRufai Over Memo To Buhari: You're A Coldblooded Backstabber / Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / Governors Forum Gave A Card To Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On D-tigger Victory: Kudos To Buhari by Realisticman: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2015
I have come to understand that every evil that happens to Nigeria the president receives the backlash.
When it comes to good tidings, people tends to shift the kudos to someone else.
As a REALIST, I call on all well meaning Nigerians to say a BIG KUDOS to President Mohammadu Buhari for achieving this feast for the very first time in the history of the country.

1 Like

Re: On D-tigger Victory: Kudos To Buhari by amadice(m): 9:51am On Aug 31, 2015
woe betide u there..arrant none sense...I don't blame u though every one just wanna post a thread on NL..u bring evey thing to politics... DONT EVER DANGLE SPORTS WITH POLITICS AGAIN..unless u will get more of these
Re: On D-tigger Victory: Kudos To Buhari by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2015
Thanks to God.
Buhari is an agent of Disaster to the unity of Nigeria.
So he cannot be associated with anything good for now!

Let him prove to the Southeast that Northern agenda is not on course!
Re: On D-tigger Victory: Kudos To Buhari by Realisticman: 10:38am On Aug 31, 2015
amadice:
woe betide u there..arrant none sense...I don't blame u though every one just wanna post a thread on NL..u bring evey thing to politics... DONT EVER DANGLE SPORTS WITH POLITICS AGAIN..unless u will get more of these
You are a bitter person!
Ask your self these questions:
1 why do I get angry easily?
2 why have I lost some precious people due to anger?
3 why am I critical about people's actions?
Lesson: do you know that those you are angry with may not know that they wrong you or they are doing anything wrong. So why do you disturb your self unnecessary?
Read books on anger management and you will be a fulfilled person.
Thank me latter!
Re: On D-tigger Victory: Kudos To Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:49am On Aug 31, 2015
APC always wanting to take the glory of Jonathan. The Tigers did all their trainings under Jonathan before May 29. From then till the beginning of the competition, they never had any other training. GEJ till 2019.
Re: On D-tigger Victory: Kudos To Buhari by Realisticman: 11:17am On Aug 31, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
APC always wanting to take the glory of Jonathan. The Tigers did all their trainings under Jonathan before May 29. From then till the beginning of the competition, they never had any other training. GEJ till 2019.
Why do you then blame Buhari for the dollar that started to nosedive during Jonathan's era?
The fuel scarcity that started during the Jonathan's era?
And every other blame game?

1 Like

Re: On D-tigger Victory: Kudos To Buhari by Plus234(m): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2015
Thank you Gen Buhari for this

1 Like

Re: On D-tigger Victory: Kudos To Buhari by chudionu58(f): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2015
Plus234:
Thank you Gen Buhari for this
Hehehe! very soon the APC goats will tell us how Buhari improved the Nigerian premier league... SMH
Re: On D-tigger Victory: Kudos To Buhari by Plus234(m): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
chudionu58:
Hehehe! very soon the APC goats will tell us how Buhari improved the Nigerian premier league... SMH

yea the same way PDP goats praise the failure of gej

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 26 In Two Attacks In Borno Villages / Akpabio Dumps Own “world Class” Hospital, Seeks Treatment Abroad After Car Crash / A Paradigm Shift – The Way Forward For A New Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.