Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) (54409 Views)

Soyinka To Buhari: "You Can't Honour Abiola And Admire His Tormentor Abacha" / Obasanjo To Buhari: You Must Step On Toes Of Friends, Well-wishers / We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by broseme: 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nigerians no dey dull.Na everything we go use make money

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/el-rufai-alleged-letter-to-buhari-hits.html?m=1

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by Nne5: 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
Has el rufai turned wailer?

178 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by stephleena(f): 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
lol...any how wey,the thing be,pesin must chop..it's good.. the hustle is real..

73 Likes

Re: Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by marltech: 6:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Recession is indeed real undecided

MEANWHILE Watch cossy display her massive oranges in new video

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by drss(m): 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
smart business.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by AtlanticBreeze: 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
this is like a demon writing to satan

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by mich24(m): 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
It's clear Mamman Daura is onto Elrufai

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by obailala(m): 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
broseme:
Nigerians no dey dull.Na everything we go use make money

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/el-rufai-alleged-letter-to-buhari-hits.html?m=1
Dont you just love the business acumen of our people?.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by adeadeyera(m): 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
Toh
Re: Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by Justbeingreal(m): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nawa

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by frankloloko: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
adeadeyera:
Toh
in the real sense Buhari has failed . It's clear even the blind can feel it . Only if the Yorubas would support Peter Obi " this country will be a better place for us all .

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
:Where some people see chaos, others see opportunity. cheesy

Good one. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by UnknownT: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
They sold OBJ's letter to GEJ and also Iyabo's letter to OBJ

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
tongue
Re: Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by adebayo201: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
undecided

i dont seems to have anything to say... so, if you think El-Rufai is right, lick like, but if you think otherwise, lick both like and share

wink

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by Realist5: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
Buhari himself knew he failed but a typical sturbbon man like him will never agree.

Dear 2019, when will you come to pass?

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by VcStunner(m): 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
Isn't that funny
Dele Momodu called it the "audacity of a godson".. I call it "Persona cloning gone wrong". Buhari has failed to live up to the persona APC crooked up and successfully sold to gullible and the unsuspecting Nigerians. My MD supported Buhari, given my experience in the north after 2007 and 2011 elections, I vehemently stood my ground against the man. Believe me I still stand there till today. I just pray for things to get better.. that's all. I am pro good governance!

Are you in need of HYDRATED LIME for you or for a client? Well you can reach me via chuksokafor28@gmail.com let's give you the best deal available. Over 120-tons presently available.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by weedtheweeds: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
Buhari is a disgrace. He came tough and mute and people got scared believing that his silence had volume. Little did they know that his silence was as a resulted of deafness from untreated Gonorrhea. I have no hate for him but he should keep his campaign promise. Acting unconcerned to the killings of xtians is just the height of evil. Buhari has not spoken or addressed this issue, but they have soldiers to attack innocent people in Delta state with their operation crocodile smile. detaining Nnamdi Kanu for this long means disrespect to the judicial system of the constitution that he swore to honor. No one seems to be able to say anything, cos he has appointed his faithful slaves in key positions.

58 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by edlion57(m): 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
We the youths are the cause of all this problems....this men don't care about our future... letz blame ourselves by taking over ...we are smarter...der are experienced in corruption

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by SoftP(m): 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2017
that short mallam dared GOD'' this is the beginning of his end

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by Kingso23: 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
wink

who sold wailers form to that confused midget angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by metallisc(m): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
stephleena:
lol...any how wey,the thing be,pesin must chop..it's good.. the hustle is real..

how many copies you don sell so far? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by Lusola15: 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
A documentary on that will soon be made

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by okonja(m): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
Naija for show grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
omenkaLives:
:Where some people see chaos, others see opportunity. cheesy

Good one. smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by Dabigbroda(m): 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
ok
Re: Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
So easy for politicians to fall out with each other.

Elrufai!
Re: Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Things have started falling apart, the center can no longer hold cry

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Congratulates Comedienne Emmanuella For Landing Disney Role / Mainland Hospital: We Are Not Allowed To Release Bodies Of #ENDSARS Protesters / Pics Of The Private Chopper That Brought Adams Oshiomhole+Wife 2 Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.