Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Jonathan Appointments Vs Buhari Appointment direct comparison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Appointments Vs Buhari Appointment direct comparison (1698 Views)

Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides / Najatu Muhammad Rejects Buhari’s Appointment, Becomes First Person To Do So / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Appointments Vs Buhari Appointment direct comparison by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 31, 2015
Jonathan Appointments Vs Buhari Appointment (2 wrongs dont make a right)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Appointments Vs Buhari Appointment direct comparison by donholy28(m): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2015
Government of d North.
Re: Jonathan Appointments Vs Buhari Appointment direct comparison by doublewisdom: 10:24am On Aug 31, 2015
Jonathan get sense nah!
Re: Jonathan Appointments Vs Buhari Appointment direct comparison by DaBullIT(m): 10:32am On Aug 31, 2015
Jonathan gave 12 positions to north

So far Buhari has given them 9 and they are complaining

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Appointments Vs Buhari Appointment direct comparison by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

I am a strong Buhari supporter. I dont expect Buhari to act the same way. I strongly believe he will correct the Imbalance. for me 60% North 40% South is fine by me. Buhari should try and achieve that.
Re: Jonathan Appointments Vs Buhari Appointment direct comparison by boujaye: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

I am for everybody and i am for nobody

sycophant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Appointments Vs Buhari Appointment direct comparison by DaBullIT(m): 11:20am On Aug 31, 2015
boujaye:

I am for everybody and i am for nobody

sycophant

Don't let it pepper you , it's just cause and effect but payback is a biatch
Re: Jonathan Appointments Vs Buhari Appointment direct comparison by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
i believe Buhari will balance it at the end of the day.
Re: Jonathan Appointments Vs Buhari Appointment direct comparison by Chiaka(f): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2015
atbu1983:

I am a strong Buhari supporter. I dont expect Buhari to act the same way. I strongly believe he will correct the Imbalance. for me 60% North 40% South is fine by me. Buhari should try and achieve that.

THis is your change! Embrace him grin
Re: Jonathan Appointments Vs Buhari Appointment direct comparison by FANE4Naija: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
Wait...
Re: Jonathan Appointments Vs Buhari Appointment direct comparison by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
You're comparing select list of GEJ's appointments with full list of appointments made by Buhari so far. That cannot be a fair comparison.

Moreover, the sequence of appointments is not the same. If GEJ had began his govt with the op list of appointments, the uproar would have been worse than we currently have
Re: Jonathan Appointments Vs Buhari Appointment direct comparison by obailala(m): 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
Interesting!... So in other words, GEJ the hero was also as guilty (even more guilty) of the exact same thing which the nation is crucifying Buhari for?... Wow!

I have always been of the opinion that this side-by-side comparison should be done, else we would never appreciate the true picture. Things Llike this should be pushed to the front page to shut the nay-sayers/wailing-looters. We need to know the truth instead of always acting and arguing on baseless conjectures.

Lalasticlala and Seun must see this!
Re: Jonathan Appointments Vs Buhari Appointment direct comparison by obailala(m): 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
Sincere9gerian:
You're comparing select list of GEJ's appointments with full list of appointments made by Buhari so far. That cannot be a fair comparison.

Moreover, the sequence of appointments is not the same. If GEJ had began his govt with the op list of appointments, the uproar would have been worse than we currently have
Oh, so you agree there are still many other appointments to be made?... So why is Buhari being crucified now even though we all know the appointments are very far from complete??... Why dont you wait for Buhari to complete his appointments before you begin to judge him?

The list is a direct comparison of the appointments by Buhari so far with the origins of the people who GEJ appointed into the same positions. So if Buhari can be said to be an ethnic bigot based on these few appointments, then GEJ was also an ethnic bigot based on these same few appointments.
Re: Jonathan Appointments Vs Buhari Appointment direct comparison by Goke7: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses, the fact remains that any Nigerian leader has the tendency to always give appointments more to people from his own geopolitical zone. All our past leaders have been doing same. You guys have just been trying to give Buhari a bad name but your strategy keeps failing.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Appointments Vs Buhari Appointment direct comparison by Goke7: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
obailala:
Interesting!... So in other words, GEJ the hero was also as guilty (even more guilty) of the exact same thing which the nation is crucifying Buhari for?... Wow!

I have always been of the opinion that this side-by-side comparison should be done, else we would never appreciate the true picture. Things Llike this should be pushed to the front page to shut the nay-sayers/wailing-looters. We need to know the truth instead of always acting and arguing on baseless conjectures.

Lalasticlala and Seun must see this!

Politics have always been the reason for all the so called backlash, objectively PMB have done nothing wrong, only bitter and sore losers think otherwise, we knew this from the very beginning
Re: Jonathan Appointments Vs Buhari Appointment direct comparison by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
Goke7:

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses, the fact remains that any Nigerian leader has the tendency to always give appointments more to people from his own geopolitical zone. All our past leaders have been doing same. You guys have just been trying to give Buhari a bad name but your strategy keeps failing.
No one is making excuses. If you want to compare appointments, then such comparison must be fair. Buhari's full list of appointments was presented in pictorial form and it showed gross bias in favour of the north. If you want to compare with that of GEJ, then you have to also use the full list in his first 100 days and put it in pictorial form so we can we see if there was any bias. You cannot just select a few appointments made by GEJ simply because they correspond with that of Buhari. That is an unfair comparison.

Meanwhile, you should blame your master Buhari for starting his administration with lopsided appointments, thereby creating an uproar. GEJ did not do that and that was why there was no uproar. It may be a reflection of their educational qualifications- a PhD holder versus an illiterate

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Impending Banking Crisis 2015: Over 8000 Staff to be Sacked? / BURKA Banned Across Europe After Terror Attacks / Tompolo: On The Trail Of A Frankenstein - Louis Odion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.