Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides (33463 Views)

Ben Murray-bruce Reaction To Stranded Olympic Football Team / Najatu Muhammad Rejects Buhari’s Appointment, Becomes First Person To Do So / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by feldido(m): 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2016

74 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by Omenkata: 12:06am On Feb 19, 2016
grin

i love this man

give me Fayose and BMB anytime

nightmare to apc bastards

the useless gworo grinding bastard is busy adding bastard criminals in to his propaganda useless crew while the country is completing 95% recession.

anybody that doesn't see sense in this man's post is not wishing this God forsaking country well and such person deserves to be killed by firing squad or die by bomb Insha'Allah amin.
Buhari is a useless nonentity bastard vagabond old hag, docile most useless incompetent hopeless kunu drinking scumbag president worldwide.
useless bastard terrorist Daura dullard gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla.
hopeless pedophile monkey mumuhamado mumuharii

319 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by dmostcheerful(f): 12:06am On Feb 19, 2016
he made common sense.
it's quiet infuriating that A.p.c and bubu are determined to govern Nigeria with propaganda.

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by three: 12:06am On Feb 19, 2016
"Clean Sweep" Buhari .... was Jeffrey Archer on to something?

10 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by TippyTop(m): 12:06am On Feb 19, 2016
7 special advisers on media, but no special advisers on the economy.

7 special "propagandist"
one for each day of the week, no wonder we're inundated with propaganda.

169 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by knightsTempler: 12:08am On Feb 19, 2016
BMB making sense since the time of Lord Lugard.

When you insult Goodluck Jonathan and call him AN INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON on the Economist, of course Buhari will appoint you. This administration is all about expertise on GEJ bashing. The president and Lai Mohammed are seriously battling for the most efective official. Bashing Goodluck is the only rubric for measurement and grading who is doing well in APC.

So all APC bloggers, what insultive name can you come up with for Goodluck Jonathan? Oh you do not want appointment like Tolu? Now get creative and insult GEJ. I want you all to get you "small CHANGE" too. at all at all na weeensh.

So who goes next?

- Ofugara

193 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by Bishops10(m): 12:11am On Feb 19, 2016
Where is Buhari's Certificate? Let me check his score on Economics

Very soon it will be Special Adviser on Social Media(Facebook,Whatsapp,Twitter and Instagram)

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by fitzmayowa: 12:11am On Feb 19, 2016
TippyTop:
7 special advisers on media, but no special advisers on the economy.

Since APC used the media to get power, hence the reason for so many adviser on media...

I begin to wonder if they (APC) want to use the media to fulfill their campaign promises, the economy is tanking, kemi adeosun is nowhere to be found and PMB is busy appointing media aide...SMH

130 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by fitzmayowa: 12:13am On Feb 19, 2016
Bishops10:
Where is Buhari's Certificate?
Let me check his score on Economics

According to the released version in the newspaper PMB scored F9 in economics...cheesy grin cheesy

Very soon it will be
Special Adviser on Social Media(Facebook,Whatsapp,Twitter and Instagram)

They don't need to appoint any adviser on social media, our numerous APC rice eater e warrior will do a good job there...cheesy grin cheesy

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by Omenkata: 12:13am On Feb 19, 2016
Bishops10:
Where is Buhari's Certificate?
Let me check his score on Economics

Very soon it will be
Special Adviser on Social Media(Facebook,Whatsapp,Twitter and Instagram)
10 cans of burukutu for you bro grin

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by oduastates: 12:16am On Feb 19, 2016
No need for economic advisers , they all quack like ducks.
No be cramming dem take pass waec.
Brainwashed ivy educated fools and buffoons who learnt only how to quash $1000 champagne.
Never thinking out of the box.
If you asked me , I wished the that the Nigerian oil production to goes to zero .
No be free dollars wey dem they see carry go by $55 million private jet.
What Buhari needs are engineering advisors.

THIS MAN SHOULD STOP WASTING OUR TIME ON TWITTER , IF HE WANTS TO HELP , SEND A REVOLUTIONARY BILL TO THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY TO GET RID OF THE ENTIRE CIVIL SERVICE

Below

A Kano shoe factory gathering dust
The carcass of kaduna textile limited

Just a few pictures I can find . You will find the same all over the country.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by feldido(m): 12:19am On Feb 19, 2016
He is not even bothered about the battered economy.
Dollar is now N400 this evening.

Lalasticala is this news not Front page worthy?

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 19, 2016
Abeg make una let Buhari rule. You had your chance and you blew it now making Childish noise daily online. No more Yams for the Pindipi Niggarz...eyez deh red... grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by skademzy(m): 12:28am On Feb 19, 2016
As much as a good economy is important, a good image is more important. Build your image, change perception of outsiders about you, build the potentials of your country and you shall see that better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof... We've had enough of this common sence, what we need now is an uncommon sence to bring a solution rather make mere noise. The common sence he couldn't employ when we needed it most few years back. Or is it that he just purchased it from someone?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by Bishops10(m): 12:34am On Feb 19, 2016
fitzmayowa:

According to the released version in the newspaper PMB scored F9 in economics...cheesy grin cheesy

They don't need to appoint any adviser on social media, our numerous APC rice eater e warrior will do a good job there...cheesy grin cheesy

Hahahaha.....Very funny bro,but it isn't Funny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by LesbianBoy(m): 12:46am On Feb 19, 2016
My name is lesbianboy and I CONCUR with ben bruce's post cool

Meanwhile Thunder fire all zombies! grin grin grin grin

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by fitzmayowa: 12:57am On Feb 19, 2016
skademzy:
As much as a good economy is important, a good image is more important. Build your image, change perception of outsiders about you, build the potentials of your country and you shall see that better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof... We've had enough of this common sence, what we need now is an uncommon sence to bring a solution rather make mere noise. The common sence he couldn't employ when we needed it most few years back. Or is it that he just purchased it from someone?

The previously appointed media aides aren't enough to change the perception of outsiders and build our image right You classify the call for the president to take more proactive actions about the economy mere noise right Am not a fan of the self acclaimed twitter senator, but what he said is the truth and all you could do is attack Ben Bruce rather than reflect on the point he raised...

Maybe you are not aware the economy tanking at this rate with no solution or direction in sight will affect everyone including you and here you are defending the baseless appointment of a media aide, one begins to wonder what special effect the newly appointed media aide will have on our economy...SMH

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by praxisnetworks: 1:03am On Feb 19, 2016
Lols

32 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by fitzmayowa: 1:05am On Feb 19, 2016
feldido:
He is not even bothered about the battered economy.
Dollar is now N400 this evening.

Fear not PMB will make $1 = N1 in the fullness of time, don't mind all this frustrated IPOB/IPOD/Wailing youth jare...cheesy grin cheesy

Source: Zoombie

34 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by LudaChriz(m): 1:26am On Feb 19, 2016
I think it is high time thunder starts to strike all zombies that keeps defending this burukutu sipping dullard on his gross incompetencies in managing the affairs of this zoo. Nonsense cowards!

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by LudaChriz(m): 1:30am On Feb 19, 2016
skademzy:

Zombie... pele

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by opalu: 2:34am On Feb 19, 2016
WHAT NIGERIA NEEDS IS MORE ENGINEERING AND PRODUCTION ADVISERS. WE HAVE BEEN SO SCAMMED BY THESE ECONOMIC AND MEDIA ADVISERS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by Blackfire(m): 2:37am On Feb 19, 2016
Who did we offend in this country... Please forgive us.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by ishiamu(m): 2:46am On Feb 19, 2016
Omenkata:
grin

i love this man

the useless gworo grinding bastard is busy adding bastard criminals in to his propaganda useless crew while the country is completing 95% recession.

anybody that doesn't see sense in this man's post is not wishing this God forsaking country well and such person deserves to be killed by firing squad or die by bomb Insha'Allah amin.
Buhari is a useless nonentity bastard vagabond old hag, docile most useless incompetent hopeless kunu drinking scumbag president worldwide.
useless bastard terrorist Daura dullard gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 19, 2016
Omenkata:
grin

i love this man

shocked shocked shocked God have mercy on you!!!

8 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by luvinhubby(m): 5:19am On Feb 19, 2016
True!

Nigeria's economy keeps crashing down & Buhari is busy LOITERING & appointing media aides.

$1 - N400

#BringBackGEJ.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by Pavore9: 5:24am On Feb 19, 2016
GEJ had Abati, Okupe, Omokri.....well PMB should focus on the economy.

1 Like

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by luvinhubby(m): 5:25am On Feb 19, 2016
Blackfire:
Who did we offend in this country... Please forgive us.

GEJ.

Nigerians lied against a man with a sincere heart, humble & approachable, destined by God to salvage this country & they voted in a gang of lying demons called APC & now, God forsook them.

APC is a mega fraud.

#BringBackGEJ.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by fitzmayowa: 5:26am On Feb 19, 2016
Omenkata:
grin

i love this man

Na nigerian president you finish like this Na wa ooo... shocked shocked shocked

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by junta001: 6:56am On Feb 19, 2016
True talk!
Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by Opinedecandid(m): 6:59am On Feb 19, 2016
Very ON-POINT, @ Commonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Murray-Bruce's Reaction To Buhari's Appointment Of Media Aides by CyberWolf: 7:06am On Feb 19, 2016
Omenkata:
grin

i love this man

shocked shocked shocked grin.. Bros I hope you are well protected? They will pick you up ooo.. Take am easy oo grin

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sylva Apologises To Buhari, Describes Supreme Court Verdict As Provocative / 2023: 'Goodluck Johnathan Endorses Anyim Pius Anyim For President' / Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo & Buhari In 1978 & Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.