Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Total Guide To Creating, Signing In And Adveertising On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Total Guide To Creating, Signing In And Adveertising On Nairaland. (5277 Views)

Total E&P Nigeria SIWES Industrial Training Past Questions And Answers / The Reason Behind Creating My Own Forum / “total Eclipse Of My Heart” – Kim Kardashian Says As She Cuddles Up To Her Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Total Guide To Creating, Signing In And Adveertising On Nairaland. by gudtalentgt(m): 11:30am On Aug 31, 2015
Nairaland is a Nigerian based online forum which serves as the largest local social network in Nigerian. One thing good about nairaland is that its registered users can update their own status on their timeline and people can comment just like Facebook.

It has grown so large that it’s now independent from Google Adsense for its earning.

The original of this post came from [url]gtpedia.com[/url]

HOW TO SIGN UP/CREATE A FREE NAIRALAND ACCOUNT

STEP BY STEP GUIDE

1: To sign up for a free Nairaland account visit www.nairaland.com or click here

For a direct sign up page.

2: From the homepage, click on Join nairaland and it takes you to the email page

3: enter your valid email address on the place show “enter your email address”

Once you enter you email address, you will see “Please check your E-mail”

NOTE: if you cannot find the mail in your inbox, check your spam folder

4: Log into your email address, open the link that is sent you to complete registration

5: from the redirect page of account completion set up, enter your desired USERNAME and PASSWORD

To get started.
HOW TO PLACE TARGETED ADS ON NAIRALAND.COM
Just as I said before, Nairaland runs a Targeted Ad Platform with which any Nairaland member can place adverts on the sections of Nairaland where the people he/she wants to reach are most likely to be found (for example, a political party could place ads on the politics section with it).

to continue reading this, click on the link below
http://gtpedia.com/nairaland-forum/

(1) (Reply)

Here She Is! Girl With The Longest Tongue!! (pix) / Nigerian Lady With Huge Boobs Causes Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Where Can I Collect My Orginal Gce Certificate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.