Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

My Ordealwith A "BABALAWO" In A Danfo Bus...my Eyes Has Seen Lots In This Lagos - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Ordealwith A "BABALAWO" In A Danfo Bus...my Eyes Has Seen Lots In This Lagos (1347 Views)

Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! / Ooni Of Ogunwusi And His Wife, Wuraola In USA. Updates!!! Lots Of Pictures / Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ordealwith A "BABALAWO" In A Danfo Bus...my Eyes Has Seen Lots In This Lagos by Latinandre(m): 11:44am On Aug 31, 2015
I have seen things in this Lagos ooooo.. Imagine i sat down beside a real life 'BabaAlawo' when i was coming from work last night... The man dressed in Ankara looking ragged and tattered, he was carrying a sack bag full of things i dont know, tied with a rag cloth with some funny, dirty, disgusting and horrible smell oozing from the man... he suddenly puts his hand into the bag and brings out a substance smelling like 'ose dudu' inside a black nylon murmuring some sh*ts i couldnt hear or understand, as he was doing that his eyes were and rolling towards me, i was so scared, my ass was so hot and cold at the same time (you know that feeling) very glued to the chair, but i summoned courage to go on because i was sitting at the last space, the last seat in the bus,i couldnt just say i wanna hurry and get off the bus, i have paid the conductor... the craziest thing was i was sitting with the man in the bus for over 2hrs in this heavy traffic on the 3rd mainland bridge , so scared that as he was murmuring gibberish i couldnt understand, i was murmuring JESUS!!! in my mind (I turn pastor straight up) until this man alighted from the bus... I have never been so scared in my life.... Earlier in the week i was sitting with one guy showing epileptic or seizure signs, sudden shaking of the body, sudden movement of the hand, funny facial expression.... Thank GOD for 'COURAGE AND STRONG HEART'... ‪#‎youknowwhatamsaying‬ #danfoexperience

Re: My Ordealwith A "BABALAWO" In A Danfo Bus...my Eyes Has Seen Lots In This Lagos by Greenbuoy(m): 11:54am On Aug 31, 2015
Re: My Ordealwith A "BABALAWO" In A Danfo Bus...my Eyes Has Seen Lots In This Lagos by BrightEye(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
They are all fraudsteras. He was expecting you and other people on board to seek for spiritual help from him, so that could fetch him his daily bread.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The War Between Yoruba And Igbo On Twitter Hashtag #yorubaboys / Delete / Dreaded 200-year Old Tree Falls In Abakaliki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.