Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) (105470 Views)

Remember Babalorisa Tyomolu, Dopest Babalawo? He is Still Stunting! / My Ordealwith A "BABALAWO" In A Danfo Bus...my Eyes Has Seen Lots In This Lagos / Baddest Babalawo Ever Liveth: Photos Of This Babalawo Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Hapuya: 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
(Pics) Meet The Flyest, Dopest & Most Sophisticated Babalawo In D World

His name is Babalorisa Paulo Tyomolu. He practice the 'Yoruba' Religion. Yes, Yoruba cool
And he is the Flyest you will ever see.

This is not a movie!

While our Yoruba graduates are struggling here, somebody is hustling our culture and living fly! Damn!

Spread the words! Front page!

Check on him: http://www.facebook.com/paulo.novaes

16 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Hapuya: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2015
A

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by hamzakito(m): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
k

1 Like

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Hapuya: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
B

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Hapuya: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
C

2 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Hapuya: 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2015
D

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by MosakuAW(m): 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Hapuya: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
E

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Hapuya: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
F

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Hapuya: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2015
G

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Hapuya: 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
I

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Hapuya: 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
J

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Hapuya: 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2015
K

2 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Hapuya: 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
L

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by chybykee(m): 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
This One na Flexing Baba oh...! Him go collect wella

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Hapuya: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
M

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Hapuya: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
The Sharpest!

4 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by majamajic(m): 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2015
He must be from Brazil

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by johnydon22(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
Am seriously loving this. . . It's time we Africans take our own cultures, religions to the world..

It's time w identified with who we are...

Not always being the gullible ones who swallow other people's religions and myths at the detriment of ours. . .

128 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
The Oyakhilome of Ifa Traditional Religion.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Zi: 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
Which country is he from?

4 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by haul: 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
Picks opele up! Ifa orunmila!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Kingbilo(m): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
What on earth?

[size=13pt]Since when did popcorn become Yoruba tradition

Apparently Yoruba gods are now chickens grin

[/size]

tongue grin

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by 175(m): 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gracious Heaven! They brought their Religion, asked us to close our eyes, before we could say the prayers they taught us, they had our mineral resources and most importantly our Culture on their palms and left.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by saasala(m): 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lalasticlala, Seun, Ishilove, come and see food o.

Dont tell me you dont know that the Yoruba tradition still thrives in far away Brazil. They bear Yoruba names, speak Yoruba, though the tongue is now mixed with Portuguese. They sacrifice to Ogun, Orunmila, Sango, Obatala, and they cherish and worship Yemoja(They call it Yeamanja) more than the Nigerian Yorubas. This clean babalawo is just one of many... If ypu check his background, he has the Yoruba DNA and genes. He is not white, he is mixed(They call them mulato in South America). He is my brother, though from another mother.

110 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2015
WAOH! So Cool cool ,Only wish he was serving Jesus...

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
Baba largest

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2015
saasala:
Lalasticlala, Seun, Ishilove, come and see food o.

Dont tell me you dont know that the Yoruba tradition still thrives in far away Brazil. They bear Yoruba names, speak Yoruba, though the tongue is now mixed with Portuguese. They sacrifice to Ogun, Orunmila, Sango, Obatala, and they cherish and worship Yemoja(They call it Yeamanja) more than the Nigerian Yorubas. This clean babalawo is just one of many... If ypu check his background, he has the Yoruba DNA and genes. He is not white, he is mixed(They call them mulato in South America). He is my brother, though from another mother.
Is 'Mulatto' the appropriate term? 'Mulatto' kinda sounds offensive to me... undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by Ayomax(m): 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
I love my Yoruba culture, the best in Nigeria

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by politician(m): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
Seeing this really makes me ponder on the gradual loss of traditional and cultural values in the society.

The era when neighbors really care about each other.
when you accept food from people without having Bias thoughts.
When the windows have no frame or guards
When your mother send you to join other kids to eat Sara and rub your hands on the host with intention of good tidings.
When Masquerade and followers remain mute while passing in front of churches and mosques in show of mutual respect.
When as a christian, you celebrate Muslim festivals with friends and vice versa.

The societal Values that really defines us as a people is fast eroding and its really painful.

83 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by augster(m): 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
See baller

4 Likes

Re: Babalorisa Paulo: Most Sophisticated Babalawo In The World (Photos) by afuye(m): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
nice one

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Urhobo Waado. / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior / Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.