Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days (32269 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo & Goodluck Jonathan In Abeokuta (Photo) / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by nobeku: 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
chukwudi44:
That is what you get from an excellent administrator not one illiterate who has wasted the first 90 days in office without any tangible achievement.
All day I thought of you.......I was at the zoo..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by dammytosh: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
eediot.

and GEJ opened unlimited access to corruption with his body language.

Buhari does not have to list anything.

Despite the difficult time, we are feeling the fresh air.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by erico2k2(m): 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
ur clueless corrupt hero, did u know how much was stolen in his 100 days?
Well no one is a thief untill proven guilty,Now I dare you to show me any of GEJ mansions, do you have a link or pic? dont let hate blind ur reasoning,GEj was surrounded by wolves whom have since migrated to APC, so its a case of DEm DEM, the leaders are same recycled old thieves.
But still point me to one private jet owned by GEJ or mansions,I dey wait you.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by allanphash7(m): 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
Oga

Is dat train or drums welded together and start walking on the rails

That is not train but locomotive

Nigeria has no train
godoluwa:
yeah. av travelled by rail 4rm Lagos to Ilorin many times. the route goes Lagos-Ibadan-Osun State-Kwara State
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by QOBB: 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
Bravo Reno, am glad to say that i was part of the force team that sent GEJ out of Aso-Rock if this what you call achievements.
Let me just be fair in my response, what was GEJ position before these achievements? He was still the same president bro with FULL capacity. So retrace ur setp.
Also, look at this in a different manner, if we Nigerians are not satisfied with all these numerous achievements of GEJ within just 100 days in office and the 4years as a whole then there is something wrong fundamentally. Please go check that and advise GEJ in case he should get chance to rule his state again definitely not Nigeria anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by philips70(m): 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
nobeku:
I heard you were a lady killer..They take one look at you and die of shock.

grin grin grin grin Any picture of this dying creature?
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by zinachidi(m): 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
teadrake:

Simply because you're short acquainted with activities of the past government.What's the essence of the under listed achievement that virtually got all the state in debt?Billions siphoned out of the country.Impunity everywhere and the results are obvious for everyone to see.Let's see how it goes.Afternoon everyone
ok, i've seen u that is long acquainted bah?
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by M4gunners: 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
Very correct.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Leyemoshood: 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
yinmu sad someone is still getting paid grin grin grin

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by nobeku: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
chukwudi44:

YEAH!! HE WAS NOT PERFECT BUT HE WAS DAMN BETTER THAN THE CERTIFICATE FRAUD WHO CURRENTLY OCCUPIES ASO ROCK
You are as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle.....

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by HAH: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
The whole achievement by GEJ first 100 days is not up to one achievement of PMB which is constant power supply since he took over.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by erico2k2(m): 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
allanphash7:
Oga

Nigeria has no train
Haha Drums grin grin grin grin,guy U wicked, but some trains in SE England are worse than those o nes, they are like 150 yrs Old. shocked shocked
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Rotimi47: 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
Has he forgotten Stella aviation BMW fraud, power outages, increase in fuel price, Boko Haram overrunning several states in the North etc?
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by arabbunkum: 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
We have spent 100days studying Buhari's body language. I salute APC when it comes to propaganda and lies.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by stranded(m): 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
ladyF:
Interesting, but hadn't Jonathan already spent over a year in power following Yaradua's death (RIP) as at 2011.

A true comparison should be 100 days after Jonathan took over following the death. ...my opinion tho

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

But hadn't Buhari ruled Nigeria before? He ought to have achieved more within the first 100 days!.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by nobeku: 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
DeRoyalFranco:
GOODLUCK JONATHAN.... KING, LEADER, PRESIDENT & LEGEND. And yet some silly Niqqas will call him names on here... God is alive!!!
Obviously,God is not alive in you..makes you atleast brain dead..
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by allanphash7(m): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
Sorry bro i dont mean harm

Have you being to England before?
erico2k2:

Haha Drums grin grin grin grin,guy U wicked, but some trains in SE England are worse than those o nes, they are like 150 yrs Old. shocked shocked
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by zinachidi(m): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
erico2k2:

Well no one is a thief untill proven guilty,Now I dare you to show me any of GEJ mansions, do you have a link or pic? dont let hate blind ur reasoning,GEj was surrounded by wolves whom have since migrated to APC, so its a case of DEm DEM, the leaders are same recycled old thieves.
But still point me to one private jet owned by GEJ or mansions,I dey wait you.
well said bro,, u are one of the few people who think with their brains...

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Jesusloveyou: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
Flets:
If this Buhari's propaganda government achieves 25% of what GEJ achieved, they would have exceeded my expectations.

Unfortunately, illiteracy on the part of the masses was a fertile ground for APC's propaganda. But am happy the masses will learn about the impacts of propaganda the hard way.

On a good day, a man without a formal education, a former and currently emerging dictator, an obvious tribal bigot, an islamic fundamentalist, a slow 72+ yrs old man, an election debate evader should never had been on the ballot.

Thanks to the endemic illiteracy across the land and even among the few schooled
see painment,

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by GabrielSuswam(m): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
ladyF:
Interesting, but hadn't Jonathan already spent over a year in power following Yaradua's death (RIP) as at 2011.

A true comparison should be 100 days after Jonathan took over following the death. ...my opinion tho

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

U too much..very intelligent
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by 12345DKO(m): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.thetrentonline.com/reno-omokri-24-things-jonathan-did-in-his-first-100-days/
Reno! Reno!! Reno!!! The end is what matters not the beginning. The end of your oga Jonah's adminisration was terribly terible.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
philips70:

You are dying slowly from hate. I pity your family. You can't survive this for 4 years, remember coups are not possible anymore.

Bros it is now 3 years and 9 months left for the dullard.3 months have already been wasted on propaganda.BTW don't be so sure about coups!!! tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by godoluwa(m): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
allanphash7:
Oga

Nigeria has no train
ok. even the one that he(GEJ) commissioned few days to the end of his tenure was a drum too? issokay
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by erico2k2(m): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
HAH:
The whole achievement by GEJ first 100 days is not up to one achievement of PMB which is constant power supply since he took over.
Ok I take it you are mongs the 90s kids.if not you will realize power generation improved cos of private investment from previous govt ie OBJ/GEJ.PMB has not done anything towards power production no new Energy law,if U think otherwise plz steer me to any publication where PMB did or say anything 2wards power supply.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by zinachidi(m): 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
HAH:
power supply kwa?? Dont go there ooo
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Charly68: 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
This man should have listed the number of death we recorded in the country within a month after he took over & inflated fuel pump prices ..These stated achievement was consumed by large volume of liabilities he left behind as a result of unchecked corruption.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by erico2k2(m): 1:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
allanphash7:
Sorry bro i dont mean harm

Have you being to England before?
yes I live in England and I'm typing from England as we speak so next question
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by zinachidi(m): 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
HAH:
power supply kwa?? Dont go there ooo,, PHCN is just favouring your area cos they have been paid their salary dats all,, look at the whole country before u conclude
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by erico2k2(m): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rotimi47:
Has he forgotten Stella aviation BMW fraud, power outages, increase in fuel price, Boko Haram overrunning several states in the North etc?
I take it you do not own a car cos if you did,you will slap yourself saying stuff like petrol scarcity during GEJ,nah the village after benin kerbbi u dey stay? grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Spidermon: 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
paper achievements. The type readily cooked up by NOI's team. Masses would be suffering and they will be quoting some stupid statistics.
Do things we can f@*king see !!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Billygee2u: 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
chukwudi44:
That is what you get from an excellent administrator not one illiterate who has wasted the first 90 days in office without any tangible achievement.
no body can compare an illiterate dictator to an Educated HERO
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by zinachidi(m): 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
GabrielSuswam:

U too much..very intelligent
so, that blunt piece of writing is what u call intelligent?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hamid Ali Flying First Class - Premium Times / PMB Meets With Traditional Rulers From The SW. Pictures. / Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.