Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days (32291 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo & Goodluck Jonathan In Abeokuta (Photo) / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by stranded(m): 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
HAH:
The whole achievement by GEJ first 100 days is not up to one achievement of PMB which is constant power supply since he took over.

And who made the supposed constant power supply possible? U think PMB did it in less than 3 months? Hmmm. Let's be sincere for once, pls.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
HomoSapiien:
The combination of clueless and imbecîle was a disaster to this country.

Who is more foolish between Reno Omokri and GeJ angry

Buhari
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Bollinger(m): 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
erico2k2:

Name one thing that was better that got worse plz as talk is cheap go on I dare you name one thing that was better for the common man that got worse

That's the point. Nothing has ever been better so trying to list any kind of achievement is ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by nobeku: 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros it is now 3 years and 9 months left for the dullard.3 months have already been wasted on propaganda.BTW don't be so sure about coups!!! tongue tongue tongue
If I ever need a brain transplant,I'd choose yours because I'd want a brain that had never been used..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by PassingShot(m): 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
A stellar cabinet comprising former MDs of the World Bank & Goldman Sachs, Chairperson Accenture and multiple PHds.

Of all the nonsense put up there, this one got me LMAO.

A stellar cabinet with penchant for stealing, looting and corruption!. A stellar cabinet indeed!

Reno must still be suffering from the hangover from the election loss.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by AnanseK(m): 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
chukwudi44:
That is what you get from an excellent administrator not one illiterate who has wasted the first 90 days in office without any tangible achievement.

Not clear who is the excellent administrator and who is the illiterate - from your post.

The illiterate PhD waving con man can never be considered good enough to even manage a Local Government, so sad the destruction he inflicted on Nigeria in the last 6years.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
nobeku:
If I ever need a brain transplant,I'd choose yours because I'd want a brain that had never been used..

Thank God I have a brain and not coconut inside my skull
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
AnanseK:

Not clear who is the excellent administrator and who is the illiterate - from your post.

The [b]illiterate PhD [/b]waving con man can never be considered good enough to even manage a Local Government, so sad the destruction he inflicted on Nigeria in the last 6years.

Can you imagine the bolded? grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by kendo1: 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
My friend!!!!!? I thought you have dusked your CV for now. It appears you did not realize that your boss is no more in power and as well you should be careful of your utterances. You Politicians should leave Nigerians alone while we continue to enjoy the new government of a former General. We all knew how you all looted the treasury. As soon as the special court resumes all of you will vanish like a smoke screen. Go out there and find a monthly paid job and stop commending GEJ that is no more in office.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by teadrake(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
Flets:
If this Buhari's propaganda government achieves 25% of what GEJ achieved, they would have exceeded my expectations.

Unfortunately, illiteracy on the part of the masses was a fertile ground for APC's propaganda. But am happy the masses will learn about the impacts of propaganda the hard way.

On a good day, a man without a formal education, a former and currently emerging dictator, an obvious tribal bigot, an islamic fundamentalist, a slow 72+ yrs old man, an election debate evader should never had been on the ballot.

Thanks to the endemic illiteracy across the land and even among the few schooled
Islamic fundamentalist to a man who appointed a pastor to be his vice and the recent acquisition of the SSG to that terrain?Your lack acumen and is obvious you're being pained.You must be one of the TANOIDS!!!Enemy of the state sighted,Eliminate him at once!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by allanphash7(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
Good

If you were told to pick one btw the 150yrs train and that of drum they have in Nigeria which one will you take
erico2k2:

yes I live in England and I'm typing from England as we speak so next question
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by UnimkeAk(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
Thank GEJ for Allawee increment oh; Jesu Christi 9700 naira.
And also minimum wage increment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by UnimkeAk(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
Thank GEJ for Allawee increment oh; Jesu Christi 9700 naira.
And also minimum wage increment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Vencel: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
He tried buh dont 4get he has been in office since 2009...xo u dnt xpress dat as 100 days buh.........#foolx
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by ransomed: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
Afterall, Jesus of Otuoke and his goons looted Nigeria to a comatose. He didn't include the achievement of "stealing is not corruption" . Another wailing Yandaba....
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by erico2k2(m): 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bollinger:

That's the point. Nothing has ever been better so trying to list any kind of achievement is ridiculous.
I can name a few, no one had to go queue for petrol in %90 of the petrol stations if not for the last few weeks to election when the importers held the country to hostage.U want me to go on?
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by erico2k2(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
ransomed:
Afterall, Jesus of Otuoke and his goons looted Nigeria to a comatose. He didn't include the achievement of "stealing is not corruption" . Another wailing Yandaba....
Do you have any evidence to this? as we know, there are evidence Abacha and Babagindas loot,even OBJ, so do you have any proof?
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
APC STOP DANCING AROUND A BURNING BUSH - PROVE PDP WAILERS WRONG BY SIMPLY TAKING THE BULL BY THE HORNS AND SETTING NIGERIA ON THE COURSE TO GREATNESS.. wailing won't solve anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by erico2k2(m): 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
allanphash7:
Good

If you were told to pick one btw the 150yrs train and that of drum they have in Nigeria which one will you take
Just so you know plz post a p ic of waht you call drum,I'm trying to understand how you can compliment your thought,Im waiting plz do show me a pic of the so called drum.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by erico2k2(m): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
teadrake:

Islamic fundamentalist to a man who appointed a pastor to be his vice and the recent acquisition of the SSG to that terrain?Your lack acumen and is obvious you're being pained.You must be one of the TANOIDS!!!Enemy of the state sighted,Eliminate him at once!!!!!!!
thats what he used in fooling the SW people lol now some of them realize the short change and one chance they got into aha grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by suavetony(m): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
TIMEISWISDOM:
These are tangible things not propaganda and execuses
Really impressive and tangible.
Nobody is perfect but the way APC is continually blaming GEJ depicts a party without plan or agenda. May God help us all.
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
grin
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by teadrake(m): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
erico2k2:

I thought the states borrowed money at thier own accord, or are you saying the debt of the state is that of the FG? ie lagos state
Banks nationwide received credible threat from CBN for the ravaging debts which is on the verge of causing economic collapse.I think FG gave out the directives to CBN in other to sanction loans to enable the affected states clear their debt
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Nnwaoma(m): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
ahaika23:
In another news, body language has been some other president's achievement for one hundred days.

pls what is body language, I only know dat it is prostitute that show body language when on heat,. Said
Baba dey on heat?
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by erico2k2(m): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
teadrake:

Banks nationwide received credible threat from CBN for the ravaging debts which is on the verge of causing economic collapse.I think FG gave out the directives to CBN in other to sanction loans to enable the affected states clear their debt
I can tell you are talking from assumptions not fact, do you know the Number one creditors to the states? who else than the Chinese people,
plz read this post and get well informed,http://www.punchng.com/news/world-bank-approves-n39-4bn-loan-for-lagos/
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by benzion72(m): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
I don't want dignify those who advised GEJ until he was flushed out of Presidency with my precious time.

Power under GEJ rose to 4000KW as he has said but nobody see electricity to use. Now for the past three day light has being stable.

During dark days of GEJ under the supervision of Iweala and Dieazini we bought fuel for for N300 with fake dispensing liter today fuel is everywhere and at N87 naira only.

GEJ/PDP era are dark days which reasonable Nigerian should never prayed for again. The Omokiri are still relishing the booty. That is why they are still shouting GEJ name

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by erico2k2(m): 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
benzion72:

I don't want dignify those who advised GEJ until he was flushed out of Presidency with my precious time.

Power under GEJ rose to 4000KW as he has said but nobody see electricity to use. Now for the past three day light has being stable.

During dark days of GEJ under the supervision of Iweala and Dieazini we bought fuel for for N300 with fake dispensing liter today fuel is everywhere and at N87 naira only.

GEJ/PDP era are dark days which reasonable Nigerian should never prayed for again. The Omokiri are still relishing the booty. That is why they are still shouting GEJ name
Plz what state are you from and what year did you buy fuel for N300 Seriously I like to know
Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Fourwinds: 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
TIMEISWISDOM:
These are tangible things not propaganda and execuses
nonsense.!!! was dat 40000mw., salary increase., etc done in 100days. Omokri is a big fool... agree with NYSC allaw. go to d railway in lagos very pathetic. my friend took some students on excursion from lagos to Ibadan, dey could make use of d toilet provided in d train. how do u expect a female student to open her yansh on such.....I say nonsense again

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by kurt09(m): 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
Increment from 9700 to 19,900 was great then as a corper. God bless Gej. Waiting for Great Bubu aka miracle worker to increase it to 30k. Also the 1million jobs annually.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by Sparonani(m): 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
Pmb achievements in 100days
1 Implementation of UNEP report on Ogoniland
2.NNPC reforms
3. Revamp of the Niger Delta amnesty program
proper
verification of beneficiaries and payment of funds.
4. Enforcement of fuel price at Naira 87 in most places through DPR
5. Gradual stabilization of fuel supply
6. Ban on fraudulent foreign vessels lifting oil
7. Stream line of local oil importers to check
corruption.
8. National carrier relaunch project 9. Alignment of biometric databases
10. Reduction of police allocation to VIP’s
11. Restriction of family from use of presidential jets
12. Rejection of new official cars worth 400 million
naira
13. Abolishment of office of first lady 14. Presidential salary cut by 50%
15. Appointment of quality persons in key roles 16.
Appointments of persons from perceived opposition
States
17. Rehabilitation of IDP’s
18. Meeting with Bring Back Our Girls campaign group 19. Mobilization of Neighboring countries to fight Boko
Haram
20. Reverse of sack/ conviction of 2500 soldiers 21.
Relocation of military command to Borno state
22. Equipping and morale boosting of military to fight
Boko Haram 23. Revamp of Nigeria local arms manufacture 24.
Audit of military arms procurement since 2007
25. Dismantling of unnecessary police checkpoints
26. Police reform processes
27. Single treasury account
28. Increased monthly allocation to States despite oil price fall
29. Increase in excess crude account by 200 million
naira
30. Increase in foreign reserves by over 2 billion
dollars
31. Conversion of State debts to bonds 32. Plugging revenue leaks and loopholes
33. Increased transparency through regular
presentation of Federation
accounts
34. Audit of federal agencies and parastatals by KPMG
and co 35. Meetings with Nigerian diaspora groups in South
Africa, Niger, USA,
etc.
36. Reset of relationships with USA one of the
Nigeria’s main trading
partners 37. High level international shuttle diplomacy
38. Mediation in Guinea Bissau crises
39. Enhancement of power generation through
payments to gas
suppliers, etc.
40. Audit of electricity companies 41. Saving funds by ending pilgrimage sponsorships
42. Audience and interaction with media
43. Establishment of new level of process and
procedure in corridors of
power e.g. well planned schedules at Aso Rock (based
on Dele Momodu’s reports)
44. Bringing back a culture of proper planning and
thorough process.
45. Demonstration of commitment to anti-corruption
war- restoration of
focus on non-corrupt public officers. 46. Constitution of anti-corruption advisory
committee
47. Revamped and active EFCC and ICPC
48. Timely funding of Nigeria Sports commission in
preparation for All
Africa Games 49. Operation of open door policy where both allies
and perceived
opponents are given access
50. Encouragement of new culture of accountability
in Army (e.g. formal
apology from Army to Benue Governor for soldiers indiscipline and
GOC in Lagos order to soldiers against harassment of
danfo(bus)

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by veraponpo(m): 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
Billygee2u:

die hard hypocrite supporter of a scammer,keep quite.

It is quite pathetic that some of you young boys and girls from the East will sit at a corner and want us to believe anything was right with Jonathan.

He was the first president in Nigeria that could not control economy by himself as the president.

He was the first Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces that lost 13 local governments to insurgents. this means out of 774 local governments in Nigeria, we could not account for 13 under him.

He was the only president that paid 1.75 trillions naira oil subsidies.

He was the first president that said stealing si not corruption

He was the first and the only president that always blame others for his inefficiency either APC or the North or the South West, etc must be blamed fro his deficiency and inadequacy.

You can never compare Buhari with Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days by erico2k2(m): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
Sparonani:
Pmb achievements in 100days
1 Implementation of UNEP report on Ogoniland
2.NNPC reforms
3. Revamp of the Niger Delta amnesty program
proper
verification of beneficiaries and payment of funds.
4. Enforcement of fuel price at Naira 87 in most places through DPR
5. Gradual stabilization of fuel supply
6. Ban on fraudulent foreign vessels lifting oil
7. Stream line of local oil importers to check
corruption.
8. National carrier relaunch project 9. Alignment of biometric databases
10. Reduction of police allocation to VIP’s
11. Restriction of family from use of presidential jets
12. Rejection of new official cars worth 400 million
naira
13. Abolishment of office of first lady 14. Presidential salary cut by 50%
15. Appointment of quality persons in key roles 16.
Appointments of persons from perceived opposition
States
17. Rehabilitation of IDP’s
18. Meeting with Bring Back Our Girls campaign group 19. Mobilization of Neighboring countries to fight Boko
Haram
20. Reverse of sack/ conviction of 2500 soldiers 21.
Relocation of military command to Borno state
22. Equipping and morale boosting of military to fight
Boko Haram 23. Revamp of Nigeria local arms manufacture 24.
Audit of military arms procurement since 2007
25. Dismantling of unnecessary police checkpoints
26. Police reform processes
27. Single treasury account
28. Increased monthly allocation to States despite oil price fall
29. Increase in excess crude account by 200 million
naira
30. Increase in foreign reserves by over 2 billion
dollars
31. Conversion of State debts to bonds 32. Plugging revenue leaks and loopholes
33. Increased transparency through regular
presentation of Federation
accounts
34. Audit of federal agencies and parastatals by KPMG
and co 35. Meetings with Nigerian diaspora groups in South
Africa, Niger, USA,
etc.
36. Reset of relationships with USA one of the
Nigeria’s main trading
partners 37. High level international shuttle diplomacy
38. Mediation in Guinea Bissau crises
39. Enhancement of power generation through
payments to gas
suppliers, etc.
40. Audit of electricity companies 41. Saving funds by ending pilgrimage sponsorships
42. Audience and interaction with media
43. Establishment of new level of process and
procedure in corridors of
power e.g. well planned schedules at Aso Rock (based
on Dele Momodu’s reports)
44. Bringing back a culture of proper planning and
thorough process.
45. Demonstration of commitment to anti-corruption
war- restoration of
focus on non-corrupt public officers. 46. Constitution of anti-corruption advisory
committee
47. Revamped and active EFCC and ICPC
48. Timely funding of Nigeria Sports commission in
preparation for All
Africa Games 49. Operation of open door policy where both allies
and perceived
opponents are given access
50. Encouragement of new culture of accountability
in Army (e.g. formal
apology from Army to Benue Governor for soldiers indiscipline and
GOC in Lagos order to soldiers against harassment of
danfo(bus)
#44 made me laugh, even now we import tomatoes ahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Tinubu Can’t Hold A Teacup’ — Najaatu Muhammad / Police To Declare Dino Melaye Wanted If He Fails To Appear In Court / Kwankwaso Supporters Burn NNPP Logo, Red Caps In Kano, Endorse Atiku (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.