Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office (29451 Views)

SSS Detains Abba Kaka Mohammed For 48 Days Without Trial For Closeness To Magu / EFCC Re-arraigns Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed For N1.2bn Fraud / Nigerians Blast Lai Mohammed For Saying Buhari has fulfilled campaign Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by 175(m): 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
HzRF:

Especially dat demdem
At times I wonder if God bestowed undiluted stupidity on him so that tru him we might be appreciative of who we are

Wen it comes to stupidity demdem is an institution

Hahahahaha TKO. . . .demdem has been KIA

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by ajebuter(f): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kassidy4luv:
Thank GOD not all APC supporters are gullible.....................

Bros, they are all guillible.

It's reality that is jolting them to their senses.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by opendo21(m): 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
quote author=MikelEleta post=37524506]LAI Mohammed has totally lost evry single grain of integrity he has. D man lies xo brazenly dt even the devil wud be marvelled @ his expertise. Even supporters of Buhari ve started seeing wah we ve bin saying all thru d campaign period. APC was built on lies and propaganda dts y I ve fear for them as a party. Remove Buhari frm dt party nd watch dem crumble lyk a pack of cards. [/quote]he. Might have lost it but he is still far far better and he will always be a lecturer and teacher to olisa metuh and all idioits attached to PDP bags as spokesman..lai abeg lai there head comot we dey behide u gidigba..APC loko iya won tinubu ni father jonathan..koni ragaba fun yin PDP..
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by Pavarottii(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
anulaxad:
Wait, Are you ok, the only mumu here is your ignorant self. How can anyone still be holding this against Buhari today.

http://factchecki.ng/question/is-buhari-qualified-to-run-for-office-and-did-he-graduate-from-secondary-school/

Really, why is that ? GEJ spent 6 good years leading this country and we got nothing tangible from him. It's been 3 months and there is light, there is petrol, there is clear evidence that corruption is being fought. For once in your life understand that moderate and sensible people do not take actions out of sentiment but common sense.

Big fool, there was no light b4, or as buhari entered he increased the number of Megawatts produced.like there was no petrol b4, in short that was one of GEJ achivements by making sure there was no scarcity like OBJ's administration, where we sleep days at the filling station. Until a month to wen his tenure finished. APC sabotaged the fuel and light. And came and did abracadabra. Then there was fuel and light. U were been decieved by that sabotage. Corruption. How much av they recovered and who av they jailed?? I hope u are not less than 24. Cos u sounded like a teenager. U need to be more informed and wise. Goodnyte. Hope u av learnt something today?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by kenoz(m): 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
Okay
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by possibilita(m): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
MikelEleta:
LAI Mohammed has totally lost evry single grain of integrity he has. D man lies xo brazenly dt even the devil wud be marvelled @ his expertise. Even supporters of Buhari ve started seeing wah we ve bin saying all thru d campaign period. APC was built on lies and propaganda dts y I ve fear for them as a party. Remove Buhari frm dt party nd watch dem crumble lyk a pack of cards.
that's y his name is Lai Mohamed,his destiny is to lie.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by jaxxy(m): 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
MikelEleta:
LAI Mohammed has totally lost evry single grain of integrity he has. D man lies xo brazenly dt even the devil wud be marvelled @ his expertise. Even supporters of Buhari ve started seeing wah we ve bin saying all thru d campaign period. APC was built on lies and propaganda dts y I ve fear for them as a party. Remove Buhari frm dt party nd watch dem crumble lyk a pack of cards.

Agreed bt Jonathan Ws not in control of his govt nor Ws he aware of d decent his govt Ws entering due to d monumental fraud going on by some nt all of his aides/minsters here and there and huge cover ups! APC came as a emergency rescue to save nation from d hands at work dat held Jonathan's govt hostage.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by ajebuter(f): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
azimibraun:
You haters will understand how much APC has come to stay by the time they are done delivering Kogi and Bayelsa states.

God punish the witches in your village and asaba weed..
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by FREEEMANAN(m): 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
ckmayoca:

Off point. Plenty Chinese can't even write what he wrote.
What's the official language of China

What's the official language of Nigeria

Good Evening.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by lagdmark(m): 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
The yeye president is busy appointing his abboki volks to fill strategic federal positions, some fools will tell you he only appointed competent pple. Naa only abboki dee competent nee
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by malikisah: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
APC folks getting pissed as the day goes by..
idiots don't know the difference between getting pissed and constructive criticism, no wonder they praised jona to him downfall. Hear me loud and clear, we (including kayode ) are not pissed!
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by malikisah: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
calebo101:

Wetin concern u and my spelling? Can your president read and write?

Mumu.. President nor get WAEC and u dey ask me to spell correctly undecided. Dem swear for u?
enough get waec but okada knock yu down, dem carry yu for bicycle go hospital and yu no fit buy hospital card. Hmm
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by Ashure: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
I have always believed the name one bears has a way of impacting the character of the bearer. when you name your child lie or liar abi lai whatever you see you take. After all is whatever you call ur dog that the dog answers to. Liar Mohammed is a known pathological liar.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by TheFreeOne: 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
calebo101:
He has been grin scammed. Make e nor fool himself. We warned them but they stupidly thought governance is as easy as Osinbanjo made it sound.

By the time Buhari finishes with them they will realise the extent of their foolishness. The change has already landed and it's happening in the North and the North only!

He should come and join us in wailing grin grin.

grin grin grin

cheesy The resident ediotic hypocrites like Obiagelli,Omenka,Sweetlemon, Demdem, etc will soon call him a wailer....eem I for add PassingShot but that one done de get sense small angry

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by Image123(m): 1:51am On Sep 01, 2015
I'm not sure what the fuss is about. The APC and the Presidency are saying that they didn't promise to achieve their manifesto IN 100days. So in that sense, there really is no 100days promise or covenant. However, i am sure and confident that the Presidency will aim for the contents of the letter contained in the link below.
https://www.naij.com/414497-general-buharis-public-letter-to-all-nigerians.html
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 01, 2015
philips70:

Obj had good plans for Nigeria, he was working assiduously to make it great till he was challenged with poverty, a rich vice , rich governors that he almost looked like a small boy before them. As a man with ego, he had no option but to compromise and join the get rich club of politicians. The rest is history.
lol... funny guy
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by Kay03: 8:17am On Sep 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
The dexterity at which Lai Mohammed lies will make the devil grin with envy!!!

Its green not grin
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by j1mmy: 9:20am On Sep 01, 2015
-Buhari has a reputation for ethnic bias, FACT! Nigerian just don't learn!
-The change the APC was talking about meant two different things, the APC in the North saw change as an opportunity to return power to the region while those in the South-West were looking for genuine social change. in the end, the North used the South-West to get into Aso Rock and now people are regretting it.

-Even the President's spokesperson, Femi Adesina, said Buhari would balance the lopsided appointments very soon!!!!! so Buhari knows, all the important appointments has already been made. Only useless appointments will go to southerners later.

-Apart from president no appointment is more powerful than the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, look at the power configuration in Nigeria today; there are three arms of government: The executive, the legislature and the judiciary. The executive is headed by Buhari who is a northerner; the two arms of the legislature which are the Senate and the House of Representatives, are headed by northerners: Bukola Saraki and Yakubu Dogara.

-The Chief Justice, Mahmoud Mohammed, who heads the judiciary, is also a northerner. So, the entire government is completely in the hands of northerners."

-The fact that a Yoruba man is the vice-president means nothing as there is no constitutional role for the vice-president. He is useless. The vice-president slot was a ploy Bola Tinubu, used to deceive the South-West.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by Rose2014: 11:57am On Sep 01, 2015
dunkem21:
Abeg, lalasticlala throway this thing for dustbin ..

..Hasn't Kayode heard that wailing forms is finished ..

..abi, Rose2014, that rumpled one still dey

My dear tell them admission is closed to avoid sabos in our club. They started wailing too late cheesy
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by front247: 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
APC is a useless party
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by Wagbemiga(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sincerely speaking, I can't fathom why anyone in his/her right thinking faculties would expect that anything good can come out of Buhari's Nazareth; judging from his antecedents? Left alone to me; he is a forgone conclusion. I ain't looking forward to anything from his administration.
Remember the light rail project of the Alh. Lateef Jakande's administration in 1984, when Buhari stopped it and claimed that 'Lagos cannot develop ahead of the North'. The same thing is happening to the Lagos/Ibadan Express Way; both Julius Berger and RCC have left site. The good work started by the last administration has been placed on hold.
Yet, the importance of that road cannot be over-emphasised. There is fire on the mountain, and no one is running.
Sen. 'Wagbemiga.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by saint047(m): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
A foreigner living in Nigeria asked me what ONE CHANCE means. I told him that it's about criminals filling up their bus with their members waiting to do harm to unsuspecting passengers. They pretend that their transportation only needs one passenger to depart to your destination, as against an empty bus that will wait longer to fill up before departure. And if you get into the bus, your obituary may have just been written. He replied, that sounds like APC government.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by mart2k(m): 3:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
poiZon:

am ibibio! tang se ake yem itang.
ok, u ar safe. Gud luck
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by rozayx5(m): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
He has been grin scammed. Make e nor fool himself. We warned them but they stupidly thought governance is as easy as Osinbanjo made it sound.

By the time Buhari finishes with them they will realise the extent of their foolishness. The change has already landed and it's happening in the North and the North only!

He should come and join us in wailing grin grin.

2 years later, u were right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo) / 3 Female Suicide Bombers Killed In Maiduguri This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.