Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office (29448 Views)

SSS Detains Abba Kaka Mohammed For 48 Days Without Trial For Closeness To Magu / EFCC Re-arraigns Shamsudeen Bala Mohammed For N1.2bn Fraud / Nigerians Blast Lai Mohammed For Saying Buhari has fulfilled campaign Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by philips70(m): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
anonimi:

Speaking about yourself, innit
Is that what you do- wailing off & online as you realise the DECEPTION you bought into? embarassed

Granting you the superior and express permission to keep wailing.
For me, I have never been proud of a leader like I am at the moment. At least Nigerians now have a president after many years of interregnum.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by shurlermoz(m): 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
calebo101:
He has been grin scammed. Make e nor fool himself. We warned them but they stupidly thought governance is as easy as Osinbanjo made it sound.

By the time Buhari finishes with them they will realise the extent of their foolishness. The change has already landed and it's happening in the North and the North only!

He should come and join us in wailing grin grin.

He wasn't scammed, he just would follow PMB blindly. This is something that the waiters can't understand, GEJ is the all and all and can do no wrong in the eyes of wailers.

I am for PMB but I will criticise him if he deserves it and that's what Ogundamisi is doing.

Wailers killed GEJ with there myopic support which they used to antagonise most people.
nationwide1:
When I rightly said in sane climes, citizens would demand Buhari's resignation, some people wanted to eat me raw.
The act is fraud and should be treated as such- prosecuted in a competent court of law.

You can start by demanding his resignation na, ain't you a citizen?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by shurlermoz(m): 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
calebo101:
He has been grin scammed. Make e nor fool himself. We warned them but they stupidly thought governance is as easy as Osinbanjo made it sound.

By the time Buhari finishes with them they will realise the extent of their foolishness. The change has already landed and it's happening in the North and the North only!

He wasn't scammed, he just would follow PMB blindly. This is something that the waiters can't understand, GEJ is the all and all and can do no wrong in the eyes of wailers.

I am for PMB but I will criticise him if he deserves it and that's what Ogundamisi is doing.

Wailers killed GEJ with there myopic support which they used to antagonise most people.
nationwide1:
When I rightly said in sane climes, citizens would demand Buhari's resignation, some people wanted to eat me raw.
The act is fraud and should be treated as such- prosecuted in a competent court of law.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by fx45(m): 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
ochejoseph:
You are a good woman only an honest person will will stand for the truth.

We told you but you never believed
regards
That's a transgender you're referring to as a woman.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by shurlermoz(m): 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
nationwide1:

You can start by demanding his resignation na, ain't you a citizen?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by M4gunners: 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
calebo101:

Wetin concern u and my spelling? Can your president read and write?

Mumu.. President nor get WAEC and u dey ask me to spell correctly undecided. Dem swear for u?
Bro i like u type. Finish the mumu jare. Brainwashed follower na him dat guy be.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by Appareil(m): 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
HzRF:

Especially dat demdem
At times I wonder if God bestowed undiluted stupidity on him so that tru him we might be appreciative of who we are

Wen it comes to stupidity demdem is an institution
Your expression though! No be small thing. Laughing en français!

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by funkybully(f): 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
Obiagelli:
100% with Kay on this

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Was this account hacked?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by shurlermoz(m): 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
anonimi:

Misitah Man, did you read that the OP- Kayode Ogundamisi, was a staunch campaigner for Buhari chanji chanji
And he still is.
He disagreed with a move from PMBs camp that doesn't mean he is against PMB.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by HRich(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
So what i'm i suppose to do now? Should i then say APC have some truthful members or what? Bleep them all.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by fx45(m): 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
mrrock:
PDPs media team is a disgrace. Something I've noticed even before the election. They need a lecture on image marketing.

With this #100dayspromise denial alone, they could decimate APCs image nationwide. As a matter of fact, they have 2 clean opportunities now to render APC useless. And this opportunities have a life span of less than 1 week, only.
APC media propaganda got us to this sorry state we've found ourselves in today. I dont think PDP should tow that line. The performance/non-performance of the Buhari-led APC government will be the decider in the next elections. The handwriting is already scribbling boldly on the wall. The signs are ominous.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by Eluwilussit(m): 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
calebo101:

Dude don join tay tay! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by mart2k(m): 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
poiZon:
if they want to employ nigerians by their writing skills, i bet most yorubas, n ur illiterate presido would hv been pursuing cows in the bush.
abeg, who you b first. I mean u should tel me ur identity b4 I wl knw wat 2 say. But, from ur comment I can guess that u ar 'igbo' by tribe. If daz d case, then I rest my case. As an igbo, wen it coms to education, u ar ahead of d Hausas but, u ar no where close to d YORUBAS. It is a known fact and u know it is very true. Next time, just concentrate on ur Gala and fake drugs business..
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by cymidas(m): 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=anulaxad post=37526155]Wait, Are you ok, the only mumu here is your ignorant self. How can anyone still be holding this against Buhari today.

http://factchecki.ng/question/is-buhari-qualified-to-run-for-office-and-did-he-graduate-from-secondary-school/

Really, why is that ? GEJ spent 6 good years leading this country and we got nothing tangible from him. It's been 3 months and there is light, there is petrol, there is clear evidence that corruption is being fought. For once in your life understand that moderate and sensible people do not take actions out of sentiment but common sense.

Shut up, the power you and your dullard from dura are celebrating were put In place by goodluck
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by shammah1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
Where's our vibrant barcanista? You've been away for a while. Hope you're good

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by Forwetinnah: 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
blackboy:
Nigerians are happy and got what they wanted. Next election let another party bring out a credible looking candidate and promise Nigerians heaven on earth and tell them lies and we will see the result a massive victory but also the candidate must be from the north.

Nigerians should stop voting on ethnic lines, sentiment and lies. It shows the level of education and enlightenment or the hatred Nigerians had for the former administration.

Most of APC campaign promises are not economically realistic and outright unachievable but Nigerians wanted change.

Exactly....how people fell for such FAT LIES still baffles me, and most of them claim to be sophisticated and educated. Shame...one should be able to recognise a sham

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by mrrock: 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
fx45:
APC media propaganda got us to this sorry state we've found ourselves in today. I dont think PDP should tow that line. The performance/non-performance of the Buhari-led APC government will be the decider in the next elections. The handwriting is already scribbling boldly on the wall. The signs are ominous.

That would be positive propaganda, not the negative propagandas that APC dwell on.

The people need to know about this failures. For example; that APC is denying their 100 days in office promises. That needs to be highlighted through the media nationwide. If that's not done, how will people know in villages, towns, LGA?. The media is about winning minds.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
FREEEMANAN:
NO WONDER YOU CAN'T SPELL...

What of the pmb that calls government, gwanment and corruption, kwarruption?
You are a hypocrite.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by poiZon: 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
mart2k:
abeg, who you b first. I mean u should tel me ur identity b4 I wl knw wat 2 say. But, from ur comment I can guess that u ar 'igbo' by tribe. If daz d case, then I rest my case. As an igbo, wen it coms to education, u ar ahead of d Hausas but, u ar no where close to d YORUBAS. It is a known fact and u know it is very true. Next time, just concentrate on ur Gala and fake drugs business..

am ibibio!
tang se ake yem itang.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by fx45(m): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
mrrock:
That would be positive propaganda, not the negative propagandas that APC dwell on.

The people need to know about this failures. For example; that APC is denying their 100 days in office promises. That needs to be highlighted through the media nationwide. If that's not done, how will people know in villages, towns, LGA?. The media is about winning minds.
Propaganda isn't just a negative word but also a negative activity and inappropriate in the context you're referring to. Media Enlightenment and Awareness is a much better choice of words. Propaganda seeks to negatively destroy and APC are masters of the art. Propaganda turns people into zombies... Look at APC supporters for instance. They lack objectivity and critical reasoning. They swallow every APC lies, hook line and sinker without leaning back to ask questions. That's what you get when propaganda is deployed on gullible and unsuspecting citizens.

Try and google the word PROPAGANDA and see what you'll get. The results would most likely be a reflection of the APC situation today.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by dunkem21(m): 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2015
AreaFada2:
We the proud members of patriotic "Wailing Wailers Forum" are magnanimous enough to accommodate Chanting Changeoids who genuinely regret their pre-election erring ways. We will put Kayode on probation. cheesy

grin
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by mrrock: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
fx45:
Propaganda isn't just a negative word but also a negative activity and inappropriate in the context you're referring to. Media Enlightenment and Awareness is a much better choice of words. Propaganda seeks to negatively destroy and APC are masters of the art. Propaganda turns people into zombies... Look at APC supporters for instance. They lack objectivity and critical reasoning. They swallow every APC lies, hook line and sinker without leaning back to ask questions. That's what you get when propaganda is deployed on gullible and unsuspecting citizens.

Try and google the word PROPAGANDA and see what you'll get. The results would most likely be a reflection of the APC situation today.

Yes, media enlightenment in this context is just a euphemism for propaganda. Still, I said "positive" propaganda, my friend. And I made it clear.

Propaganda.
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/propaganda

Please, let's stop here. The point have been made.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by DonaldGenes(m): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
calebo101:

Hmmmmmm
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
philips70:

Granting you the superior and express permission to keep wailing.
For me, I have never been proud of a leader like I am at the moment. At least Nigerians now have a president after many years of interregnum.
Wasnt Obj a good leader??
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by philips70(m): 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
crixtex:

Wasnt Obj a good leader??

Obj had good plans for Nigeria, he was working assiduously to make it great till he was challenged with poverty, a rich vice , rich governors that he almost looked like a small boy before them. As a man with ego, he had no option but to compromise and join the get rich club of politicians. The rest is history.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by ajebuter(f): 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
calebo101:

Wetin concern u and my spelling? Can your president read and write?

Mumu.. President nor get WAEC and u dey ask me to spell correctly undecided. Dem swear for u?

I can't stop laughing.
Funny rebuttal bro!
Really a good one.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by ajebuter(f): 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
I wonder why this master mastubator suddenly became a 'wailing wailer'

Didn't this dumbass campaign extensively for the daura dude with lies, half truth, propaganda and downright falsehood?

Why is he now complaining and wailing barely 100 days into his demi god's tenure?

Mr ogundamisi contributed immensely to this maladministration and like the rest of his guillible and blind followers, he must live with his choice.

' Wailing wailers club is full, APC not welcome to the club.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by ajebuter(f): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
CyberWolf:
cheesy The resident ediotic hypocrites like Obiagelli,Omenka,Sweetlemon, Demdem, etc will soon call him a wailer....eem I for add PassingShot but that one done de get sense small angry

Bros, you no nice oh!

Even rilwayne don get sense small

Soon, reality will dawn on them that GEJ may not be good but PMB is not an alternative.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by godwin120alex: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
Too bad for an elder @Sai baba and a pastor@Osinbajo shd tell their children lies.But dis writer anger is not cos of d fact that PMB,Osinbajo and Lai man lied but because they are not getting appointment as d taught. Sorry oga writer wait till d minstrial list comes out, then you have enough time to wail.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by ajebuter(f): 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
CHESSBOARD:
This is one of the few intelligent and sophisticated Yorubas

No he is not part of us sophisticated yoruba

This fleabag campaigned extensively for buhari through propaganda,lies and absolute falsehood.

It just dawned on him that buhari is a scam hence his changing gear to 'wailing wailer'

He is a scum believe me

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by olutunde12(m): 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
FREEEMANAN:

No wonder the rate of Unemployment in Africa... Pity..

Well said by an illiterate. Spelling English Language is not the cause of unemployment in Africa there are even contries here where they dont speak English Language. Can Buhari speak English?

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Lai Mohammed For Denying Buhari's 100 Days In Office by Emmafrancis: 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
HzRF:

Especially dat demdem
At times I wonder if God bestowed undiluted stupidity on him so that tru him we might be appreciative of who we are

Wen it comes to stupidity demdem is an institution

Hahaahahaahahah. You are so mouthed! U don murder demdem

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" / President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) / Taking The Buhari/Jubril Story Seriously By Abimbola Adelakun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.