Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

April Fool's Day - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / April Fool's Day (835 Views)

See The Hillarious April Fool Breakup Message Davido Sent To His Girlfriend(pix) / What Prank Did U Pull Last Year April Fool's Day??( Lets Share Our Past Prank) / The Top 10 Worst April Fool's Day Hoaxes Ever.!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

April Fool's Day by chioya(f): 5:28pm On Apr 01, 2009
what was d worst april fool news u got 2day?

mine was
a woman called me and said i should tell my husabnd to come and pick her and his son from d airport(meaning he has a love child)
and called my husband and he said dat he was on his way to d airport for an official meeting undecided undecided
i almost collasped,i drove straight to his office to find my anuty in his office and they were both laffing,i felt stupid, cry cry
Re: April Fool's Day by tytylayor: 5:32pm On Apr 01, 2009
bhuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhukakakakakakakakakaka

chioya just wake up ooooooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: April Fool's Day by Gabry(f): 5:38pm On Apr 01, 2009
Re: April Fool's Day by donsponky(m): 5:41pm On Apr 01, 2009
april fooooooooooooooooool grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: April Fool's Day by Gabry(f): 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2009
Re: April Fool's Day by chioya(f): 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2009
@all
u guys can laff my husband's subordinates did same to me embarassed embarassed
Re: April Fool's Day by amebo22: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2009
This was the best fools day ever for me, i have not quite recovered and the reason is becos i did not get fooled but got to fool two people that taught they would neva be fooled
I woke up this morning thinking of how best to fool my cuz.So on my way out of the house an idea occured since he usu gets the last laf at me and prides himself as the best joker.

He bought a car 3days ago(very classy). So I woke him up at 7am this morning since he slept late the night before on my way out and left the front door open and i said to him (What happened to your car? the glass is shattered all over the ground).
You need to see the speed with which he got out of bed with a worried look with just his undies on and rushed outside.
i was dying with laughter and i said April fool , he looked like he needed to strangle something and i simply left. The only thing i missed i shd have set a camera and it would just be perfect for Americas Funniest Videos(AFV) His reaction was just priceless.
Re: April Fool's Day by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2009
amebo22:

This was the best fools day ever for me, i have not quite recovered and the reason is becos i did not get fooled but got to fool two people that taught they would neva be fooled
I woke up this morning thinking of how best to fool my cuz.So on my way out of the house an idea occured since he usu gets the last laf at me and prides himself as the best joker.

He bought a car 3days ago(very classy). So I woke him up at 7am this morning since he slept late the night before on my way out and left the front door open and i said to him (What happened to your car? the glass is shattered all over the ground).
You need to see the speed with which he got out of bed with a worried look with just his undies on and rushed outside.
i was dying with laughter and i said April fool , he looked like he needed to strangle something and i simply left. The only thing i missed i shd have set a camera and it would just be perfect for Americas Funniest Videos(AFV) His reaction was just priceless.
LMAO! I LOVE THIS! cheesy cheesy
Re: April Fool's Day by chioya(f): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2009
ibkaye watin dem do u, i didnt c that thread have u been fooled before i posted mine.sorry guys embarassed embarassed
Re: April Fool's Day by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2009
Nobody can get me cool

Na me who get am grin
Re: April Fool's Day by AnthonyKil(m): 12:42am On Apr 02, 2009
I have been fooled by Gabbby. . . angry
Re: April Fool's Day by LuCiA2(f): 2:17am On Apr 02, 2009
Lol @ posts.
Re: April Fool's Day by romsky: 9:06am On Apr 02, 2009
was told a boss of myn got sacked & tinking it was april fool i called the guy & told him i cld not be deceived laffin & all dat meanwhile d guy was trying 2 xplain but i no gree give am chance & it was later i discovered he had truely bin sacked embarassed no allow me call am 4 consolation
Re: April Fool's Day by Lolabbey: 9:21am On Apr 02, 2009
buhahahahaah
Re: April Fool's Day by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 04, 2009
called my mom up n told her i got the neighbours daugther pregnant.she cuss me kon start to dey tell me how she don dey warn me about women,dey talk how i go marry the girl,dey ask if i don tell my papa wetin happen, she kept going on n on until i bust out laughing.she then remembered it was april fool.atleast if e finally happen say girl carry belle i don know say mama go shout shout but approve finally finally.
Re: April Fool's Day by larayat(f): 12:45am On Apr 04, 2009
if it happens dat d belly wey don dey come shw , nko,
Re: April Fool's Day by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 04, 2009
that 1 na the girl wahala,cos me n her no do so make she go jack the bobo when do put

(1) (Reply)

Na Wa O! Very True This Century: We Are Becoming Lesser By The Day! / The Cruel Boss / Let Me Confess B4 I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.