Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List (4724 Views)

Live Update: IPOB Visit Nnamdi Kanu, Crowd Uncontrollable (video) / Ipob Onitsha Protest Is Serious :picture / Rivers: Tribunal Sacks Speaker And 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by mogentle(m): 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
youngbyc:
u re an idiot....as if i'm livinq in onisha....i attend ipob meetinqs every sunday...if u cares to kw....
You cannt live in Onitsha, I know. Cos of your village witches who chased you to Lagos, the only city where you can make it in Nigeria. Yet you want your useless and hopeless Biafra. It's time again for N. Kanu to waste some of his hopeless South East generation to become a hero like Ojukwu, dunce.
Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by youngbyc(m): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
mogentle:

You cannt live in Onitsha, I know. Cos of your village witches who chased you to Lagos, the only city where you can make it in Nigeria. Yet you want your useless and hopeless Biafra. It's time again for N. Kanu to waste some of his hopeless South East generation to become a hero like Ojukwu, dunce.
i don't tym to waste with a coward fool...like u...can u guyz just leave us alone....we want to die?...how is dat ur bizness....we own our life....we live it de way we like....u can stick to ur cowardness...i dont give a dime....if u qoute me again....de thunder dat will strike u has been on worm up since 3month .....3days ....3hours.... 3min ...few seconds
Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by mogentle(m): 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
Check out his English....."if u cares....
that sounds odd. Did erosion sweep away your school? This English is bad.
Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by chikaAN: 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
omoelesa:
Who Cares If 1000 died, at least this is an oportunity for the runaway nnamudu kanu, to lead his 2 million soldiers against the zoo army.all i need do, is to sit back, and watch all the collateral damage on cnn.
all dis yoruba palm oil goats who have not added a kobo to dis country and riping frm where they have nt sown its only when they don't belong to dis country any more dats when we be free from fals propaganda and have a peaseful country may God deliver us from ther hands amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Reported Dead By Metro UK / BREAKING: Oshiomhole Gets The 2/3 Majority He Needs (pic) / El Rufai Moves Against Dunamis Church In Kaduna Set To Destroy Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.