Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,674 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List (4703 Views)

Live Update: IPOB Visit Nnamdi Kanu, Crowd Uncontrollable (video) / Ipob Onitsha Protest Is Serious :picture / Rivers: Tribunal Sacks Speaker And 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by tochukwuifeduba: 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
Woke up to this sad news ..7 dead, 20 fighting for their lives...[s][/s]
Yesterday the 30th of August 2015, the Nigerian police and navy shot 30+ Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) members at Onitsha Anambra State..
IPOB had their usual meeting yesterday, at the end of their successful peaceful meeting, they decided to engage in a peaceful evangelism as always.
Few minutes into that, the Nigerian police in collaboration with NAVY struck and started shooting sporadically.
Over 30 people got shot and as of this morning 7 people were confirmed dead, while 20 brothers are in a critical condition fighting for their lives...

Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by DaBullIT(m): 2:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
More Lies

All i asked is for verifiable source , not insults or curses

According to report , the second victim in brown khaki trouser looks like okada man and i learnt that they tried to forcefully carry okada through highway where their activities was banned , no IPOB member was killed on 30th August

https://www.nairaland.com/2564758/true-story-alleged-ipob-members

For your reading pleasure , either they provide links to the international or verifiable news paper's report or i insist it's a lie

Shikenna

3 Likes

Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by nikkiking(m): 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
Pishure shocked.

Source!
Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by kelechi50: 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
Peaceful demonstration turns deathly God help us
Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by OfoIgbo: 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by superstar1(m): 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
.......... and they died for the dead Jungle of Biafra for nothing.

What a wasted life time.

6 Likes

Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by GabrielSuswam(m): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
kelechi50:
Peaceful demonstration turns deathly God help us

yeaa Deathly
Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by GabrielSuswam(m): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
superstar1:
.......... and they died for the dead Jungle of Biafra for nothing.

What a wasted life time.
Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by mekaboy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
Demonstration of craze.
Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by dayo23(f): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Just Only seven? Well that is just the beginning....more to come

Buhari till.....2023

2 Likes

Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by PentiumPro(f): 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Life continues while these ones ended their lives abruptly to be dumped into un-marked and nondescript shallow graves.
What is their gain?

1 Like

Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by dhantey324(m): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
Madness everywhere
Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by phyllosilicate(m): 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
IPOB is continuing Ojukwu philosophy - lead Igbos to their death, then use it as a propaganda weapon.
7 is too low to get the world attention, when it gets to 1000, maybe ... The bad news is that a million deaths did persuade the world leaders. Kanu should target 3 million.

2 Likes

Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by doctokwus: 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
Eventhough this new lie as been debunked by another who gave d true version of events;let's analyse as if its true:
7 souls lost for agitating for Biafra thru supposedly demonstration and killed by a trigger happy cops while the scammer Nnamdi Kanu sits somewhere in London,afraid to come down and lead the demonstrations and even start the violent agitation.
That's how self appointed freedom fighters actualize their struggles:the likes of Che Guavara,Ojukwu,Islamic jihadists,Shekau,Hutuvand Tutsi leaders;they didn't fight their struggles on the airways with lies and propaganda,they led from the front.
What Kanu should do is come to Nigeria with all the arms he claims to have acquired and start the practical struggle instead of lying and broadcasting cheap propaganda.

6 Likes

Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by zuchyblink(m): 2:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
this time we are going to negotiate with our oil and gas,coal and even with our lives.even if it means negotiating with North korea to get Biafra,i will support it.
The zoo must fall! No going back

2 Likes

Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by coldFLARES1(m): 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
So with all the noise these IPOB nonentities make everywhere, they are killed by mere bullets from guns? These guys must be jokers!

2 Likes

Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by mekaboy(m): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
zuchyblink:
this time we are going to negotiate with our oil and gas,coal and even with our lives.even if it means negotiating with North korea to get Biafra,i will support it.

Na ur head u go take negotiate.

5 Likes

Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by shotster50(m): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
If this is true.. Mr Kalu has blood on his hands because he knows he is intentionally leading people astray with his nonesense..

2 Likes

Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by Idrismusty97(m): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
7 down 2,999,993 to go. Chukwu Okike Abiama bless Nnamdi Kanu.

4 Likes

Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by youngbyc(m): 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
No matter what happen.....biafra or nothing....i didnt expect it to come easy.....rip my dear ipob member....
Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by shiinihost: 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
zuchyblink:

your oil?
Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by omoelesa(m): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
Who Cares If 1000 died, at least this is an oportunity for the runaway nnamudu kanu, to lead his 2 million soldiers against the zoo army.all i need do, is to sit back, and watch all the collateral damage on cnn.

3 Likes

Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by mogentle(m): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
youngbyc:
No matter what happen.....biafra or nothing....i didnt expect it to come easy.....rip my dear ipob member....
Fearful online faceless activist, why didnt you attend the meeting?
Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by SOUNDKING: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:
More Lies
may Chukwu ABIAMA REWARD YOUR LIES WITH A VERY PAINFUL ,,,,O.... N...... W.... U,,,,,, .........D....... E..... A...... T....... H.
Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by Rashdimuh(m): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
If this news is true the Pdp governors would have condemned this act esp fayose and wike, I smell lies.
Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by DaBullIT(m): 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
SOUNDKING:
may Chukwu ABIAMA REWARD YOUR LIES WITH A VERY PAINFUL ,,,,O.... N...... W.... U,,,,,, .........D....... E..... A...... T....... H.

AMEN

But your family first
Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by DaBullIT(m): 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rashdimuh:
If this news is true the Pdp governors would have condemned this act esp fayose and wike, I smell lies.

There's brain in your head ... No media is reporting any incident like that
Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by Rashdimuh(m): 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
DaBullIT:

There's brain in your head ... No media is reporting any incident like that
there is no brain in your father's head biafran goat
Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by Eleanor331: 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Senseless killing. Even if the victim is a cyclist, why on earth would a police man shoot to kill another mad people.
Every normal human being must condemn these killings,, biafrans or cyclists.
Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by DaBullIT(m): 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rashdimuh:
there is no brain in your father's head biafran goat

I am very disappointed in you , my earlier comment was a compliment that you are thinking outside the box, if the news was true , PDP activists would have made this a front page news and blame buhari , which is why i said there's brain in your head,

Is this what Nairaland has come to ? rush to comment without thinking ? For your Info i am Yoruba , not a Biafraudian and i stand against every lies on Nairaland forum

I won't insult you because you did not know what you were typing, so i forgive you but if there's any further insults , i will unleash my version of insults and curses and it won't be pretty
Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by Rashdimuh(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
DaBullIT:

I am very disappointed in you , my earlier comment was a compliment that you are thinking outside the box, if the news was true , PDP activists would have made this a front page news and blame buhari , which is why i said there's brain in your head,

Is this what Nairaland has come to ? rush to comment without thinking ? For your Info i am Yoruba , not a Biafraudian and i stand against every lies on Nairaland forum

I won't insult you because you did not know what you were typing, so i forgive you but if there's any further insults , i will unleash my version of insults and curses and it won't be pretty
sorry boss I accept my Bleep up
Re: Update: Ipob Onitsha Shooting Death Toll Hit 7 And 20 On Dead List by youngbyc(m): 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2015
mogentle:

Fearful online faceless activist, why didnt you attend the meeting?
u re an idiot....as if i'm livinq in onisha....i attend ipob meetinqs every sunday...if u cares to kw....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon Rebecca Kadaga, CNN Africa, Uloma Rochas Nwosu For African Virtuous Awards - / "Dora Akunyili Was Not Intelligent, She Also Ruined Nigeria" - Kemi Olunloyo / List Of The 14 Most Useless Organisations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.