Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol (3493 Views)

Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol / PHOTOS Of Former President, Jonathan Drinking Alcohol Surface Online / Picture Of Jonathan Drinking At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol by Busolami2015(f): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
Barely 24 hours after Reuben Abati, former spokesperson to Goodluck Jonathan said his former boss doesn’t drink alcohol, Nigerians have uprooted pictures of Jonathan holding what is believed to be alcohol.

cc lalasticlala

source : http://streetgist.com/nigerians-release-photos-of-goodluck-jonathan-drinking-alcohol/

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol by HABRUZZY(m): 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
hmm presido
Re: Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol by SeverusSnape(m): 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
I will soon release pictures of Buhari sipping Brukutu and eating pork (pig meat).

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol by Busolami2015(f): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
more reply...

what do you think?
Re: Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol by Mutuwa(m): 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
it could be non alcoholic?
well..even if its who cares..he can drink till cirrhosis calls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol by stepo707: 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
make una leave this man alone now?is he not entitled to drink again
Re: Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol by shaiba(f): 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
This is not enough evidence na. Bring the content of the glass and prove it is alcohol and not colored water as I think it is.
Till then I don't believe it.

I no dey wailers club neither a sia. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol by ichoku: 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
These APC guys' self. They want to divert our attention.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
This does not look like excessive drinking, so i don't care.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol by Busolami2015(f): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
shaiba:
This is not enough evidence na. Bring the content of the glass and prove it is alcohol and not colored water as I think it is.
Till then I don't believe it.

I no dey wailers club neither a sia. cheesy
lol
who cares
Re: Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol by NoRetreat(m): 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
All what I can see in the Picture is ceremonial drinking and not excessive! Nigerians should allow this man to rest and stop throwing darts at him.
Re: Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol by MrPeterson(m): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ha , this is serious but i don't see anything wrong if he drinks
Re: Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol by Jman06(m): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
Better to drink alcohol than to abuse tramadol like Buhari does.
Re: Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol by Busolami2015(f): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
Jman06:
Better to drink alcohol than to abuse tramadol like Buhari does.
lol, na you talk am oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol by Busolami2015(f): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
ichoku:
These APC guys' self. They want to divert our attention.
divert watin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol by mrborntodoit: 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
There is no proof that the content of his cup is alcoholic so APC and Nigerians should face front angry
Re: Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol by sammyj: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
Why is this Ogogoro clueless drunken master image keeps on popping up of lately ? grin shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol by Nonybb: 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
Leave Jonathan alone. Must everyone be a muslim like the brainl€ss Dullhari whom his useless religion forbade alcohol because of one peadophilic prophet Muhammad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol by freeage7(m): 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
Outdated. Learn to be creative.
Re: Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol by tuk2ato(m): 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
haba now, Abati gave a Caveat now, he said the president drinks on some occasions. Besides it will be hard to find a Niger-Delta guy that doesnt drink now, their water is polluted, just like Germans wink.
Re: Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol by Busolami2015(f): 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
more reply..

cc lalasticlala
Re: Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol by egift(m): 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
Re: Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol by IVORY2009(m): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
I dont see anything bad in it
Re: Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol by maxloo(m): 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
And so?
Re: Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol by fulanimafia: 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
mrborntodoit:
There is no proof that the content of his cup is alcoholic so APC and Nigerians should face front angry

fulanimafia:

That my friend, is a bottle of Hennessey Cognac (40% alcohol), and Jona is not using a mixer.

Re: Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol by egift(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
[quote author=fulanimafia post=37537269][/quote]

Don't mind those WailingLooters. They now want to spin it and claim it is fruit juice grin grin grin grin

We all still remember what his Ogogoro Problem caused in Addis Ababa when he could not address the Union because he was drunk.
http://abusidiqu.com/?p=13155

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol by mrborntodoit: 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
fulanimafia:

During occasions, bottles are lined up on the table and it doesn't necessarily means that would be the content of the cup of the person sitting infront or beside the bottle
Re: Nigerians Release Photos Of Goodluck Jonathan Drinking Alcohol by Vicadonis(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Pics Of Biafra Advancing To Awka Few Hours Before Obiano Flee Government House / Famous Quotes From The Late Sage Awolowo- How He Predicted Jonathan’s Emergence / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi And Wife After Wike's Supreme Court Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.