Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Top 7 Richest Nigerian Musicians In 2015. Number 4 Dropped Out Of University - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 7 Richest Nigerian Musicians In 2015. Number 4 Dropped Out Of University (1204 Views)

Olamide: "I Dropped Out Of TASUED When My Parents Could Not Pay My School Fees" / Ycee Speaks On Why He Dropped Out Of School / I Know About Child Spacing, Expect Baby Number 4 Soon– Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 7 Richest Nigerian Musicians In 2015. Number 4 Dropped Out Of University by Loyal36: 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nigerian musicians not only take pleasure in doing what they do best as a career, they also swim in untold wealth derived from their sweat and labour in the studio. These seven artistes are the biggest earners in Nigeria’s music industry in 2015:

1. Don Jazzy

Nigeria’s top producer and certified business mogul, Michael Ajereh Collins better known as Don Jazzy has been announced as the richest musician in the country, according to a rating of top 10 musicians in Africa done by Forbes.

Don Jazzy is reportedly the second richest musician in Africa with multi-million naira endorsement deals with top brands like MTN, Loya Milk, Samsung and Konga. His Mavin records, formed after the collapse of Mohits boasts of top acts like Korede Bello, Reekado Banks and Di’Ja who are also raking in millions from their deals with the likes of Woodin and Glo.

2. P Square

The dynamic duo of twin brothers, Peter and Paul Okoye, popularly known as P Square are swimming in money and this is evident in their posh lifestyle. They have mouth-watering houses in Nigeria and even abroad and they fly in private jets.

The Okoye brothers have over 5 albums to their name and they do not plan to retire any time soon. Their musical dexterity and electrifying dance moves have endeared them to many both far and near.

3. D’Banj

The Kokomaster, D’Banj has done quite well for himself in terms of earnings. He has top deals with Beats By Dre, Sony Entertainment Africa, Glo and more. His sojourn in the US gave him the opportunity to rub shoulders with the likes of Jay Z and Kanye West. Back home in Nigeria, he is the face for a campaign for agriculture and he is pushing his Koko Garri business really well. D’Banj is also one of the few Nigerians to rock a suit worth a million naira.

See full list: http://newspepa.com/top-7-richest-nigerian-musicians-in-2015-number-4-dropped-out-of-university-32314

Re: Top 7 Richest Nigerian Musicians In 2015. Number 4 Dropped Out Of University by Lattop(m): 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
I comment because the tread will be at front page
Re: Top 7 Richest Nigerian Musicians In 2015. Number 4 Dropped Out Of University by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
Where the rest huh?
Re: Top 7 Richest Nigerian Musicians In 2015. Number 4 Dropped Out Of University by naijaboiy: 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
We know this. undecided
Re: Top 7 Richest Nigerian Musicians In 2015. Number 4 Dropped Out Of University by hensben(m): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
Who them help.
Re: Top 7 Richest Nigerian Musicians In 2015. Number 4 Dropped Out Of University by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
Waiting for d number 4 dat dropped out of school

(1) (Reply)

How Marathon Sex With Drake And Super Inform Vinci Shattered Serena’s Dreams / I Wish I Was A Woman,fierce Trending Photos Of A Nigerian Man That Wish To Be A / Mercy Johnson Gives Birth To Her Third Child In USA (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.