Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,981 members, 7,753,282 topics. Date: Friday, 01 March 2024 at 07:04 PM

Project Management Skills For Result-oriented Organization - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Project Management Skills For Result-oriented Organization (524 Views)

7 Easy-to-learn Skills For Students Awaiting Admission, NYSC / I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary / Project Management Skills For Result-oriented Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project Management Skills For Result-oriented Organization by CEdge: 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Soft skills on PROJECT MANAGEMENT ( FREE TRAINING )

Professional training on project management skills for result oriented-organizations are the cornerstone of all business training and development activities. The seminar will equip candidates on how to manage projects and manage them well, and ensure a polished impression for new and seasoned knowledge on Project Management.
For confirmation of your attendance, kindly click on the link below to register
http:///forms/5h9M3hNQdW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Project Management Skills For Result-oriented Organization by Nigeriatraining: 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2015
Register for a Training in "PMP + Ms-Project" and be a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL MANAGER‬

Fee:N 25,000

Duration: 5 days

Weekends only: Saturday and Sunday

Starting date: September 12th, 13th, 19th,20th and 26th (First batch)

October 3rd, 4th 10th, 11th and 17th (Second batch)

Time: 10am to 4pm

Visit www.nigeriatrainingcourses.com/events/pmp-ms-project/ for more information.

Let the PROFESSIONALS do the JOB

Re: Project Management Skills For Result-oriented Organization by asamm: 8:52am On Jan 26, 2023
Project management skills are crucial for the success of any project. These skills include the ability to plan, organize, and manage resources effectively to achieve a specific goal. Strong project management skills include effective communication, problem-solving, and leadership abilities. Without these skills, a project can easily become disorganized and unproductive. For more details, you can go for https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220860?tab=overview&hosting=cloud now. It is essential for project managers to continuously develop and improve their project management skills to ensure the success of their projects.

(1) (Reply)

M.i's Inspiring Rise To Stardom!!! / My Opinion About Contract Staff Discrimination Complaints / Need A Professional To Work Your Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.