Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Breaking! This Story Will Change Your Perception Of Life! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! This Story Will Change Your Perception Of Life! (783 Views)

Lord Lugard's Perception Of The African Man - What Is Your Take / BREAKING:This Could Be The End For Big Oil / Is This Story Between Dangote And Benson Idahosa True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! This Story Will Change Your Perception Of Life! by ShySteady(m): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
So, I met this wise man who told me this story:
"Several years ago, a young man named Anya lived in a community where he was seen as a warrior. Because he was so fierce, horrible and very stern no lady wanted to marry him. But he had a particular lady in mind named Ugo. Beautiful Ugo had so many suitors but almost all of them were unserious and she determined in her heart that rather than marry Anya, she would remain single and train her sister's children.
A couple of years later, a white man visited this community having heard of Anya's feat. He wanted to see for himself. So, he arrived and went straight to Ànya's house. There, Anya was flattered that his fame had spread abroad. The white man, Tray Bullock, noticed some discomfort with Anya after several days and was moved to ask what the problem was. Anya didn't hide his emotions and told all his problems to Bullock, a Christian missionary. He was underperforming because everyday and every year, his love for Ugo kept growing. The more she rejected him, the more his love grows. He had even harboured the thought of kidnapping her for himself. But Bullock promised Anya that he would help him get the Beautiful Ugo as his wife forever through legal means. And Anya was happy.
So, Bullock started strategising. At first, he went over to Ugo's house with flowers and she rejected him. He tried his old wooing tricks and she even got angry. Then he began to explain to her all she stands to gain if she becomes Anya's wife. He told her that though Anya was cruel, wicked and very uncomfortable to live with, she can cope with him because he will not dare touch her. Bullocks promised the beautiful Ugo that if he reneges on this, he would back to for a divorce. While Ugo was busy pondering on the issues raised, Bullocks organised a quick and uneventful ceremony and joined them together.
At first, Ugo's acceptance of Anya as her husband was doubted in the community. When the pair were sighted at occasions, doubts began to give way for reality. And tongues started wagging that it was a set up so that Bullocks can gain from their relationship.
Few years after, Bullocks left back to his when Ugo realised that he was been cunning and using their relationship for his personal gains, indeed. Then the crack began and Ugo decided to leave. Her reasons being that Anya had slapped, kicked and manhandled her when she complained about his nonchalant attitude towards her. She feared for her life if she continued to live with him. Besides, she wasn't completely married to him. But he wouldn't let her go. He kept her locked up. Then he began ra.ping her. He even killed one of their children to show that he was hell bent on making her stay. And grudgingly, she stayed.
As we speak, Ugo wants to leave but Anya has decided that she won't leave in peace instead he would kill her and himself".
And he asked me, "what is your advice to both parties?".
I replied, "Anya subjecting one to such adventures just because he had personal gains from Bullocks does not mean he cannot survive without Ugo. Remember nobody wanted to marry him several years ago. He should let her leave".
The wise man replied, "you are right, my child. It will be very hard for Anya to live without Ugo, but if he sets his mind to, he can". He added, "this is the dilemma in Nigeria today. Anya could be the North and Ugo the South/South East, while Bullocks is the same white man". I was stunned at the comparison and the story replayed afresh in my very eyes.

Culled from: The Community Story!
Re: Breaking! This Story Will Change Your Perception Of Life! by delishpot: 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
Anya needs to be flogged. So the town peeps cant kick his arse or what? cool
Re: Breaking! This Story Will Change Your Perception Of Life! by donholy28(m): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
My perception didn't change
Re: Breaking! This Story Will Change Your Perception Of Life! by Ebay14(m): 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
I'll read leta
Re: Breaking! This Story Will Change Your Perception Of Life! by GabrielSuswam(m): 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
The Igbo elites don't give a Bleep about Biafra
Re: Breaking! This Story Will Change Your Perception Of Life! by ShySteady(m): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
The Igbo elites don't give a Bleep about Biafra

This may not be completely true. Who funds them?
Re: Breaking! This Story Will Change Your Perception Of Life! by GabrielSuswam(m): 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
ShySteady:

This may not be completely true. Who funds them?

Bros it's the truth...tho very few might support them...

Do u think an igbo man with investment in Eko and Abj gives a hoot about this miscreants?

(1) (Reply)

Why Bukola Saraki Is Angry With Ibrahim Lamorde / Ojuelegba Container Incident – One Accident Too Many / Shocking!!! President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.