Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,519 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

Fraudsters Using Mike Ezuronye's Hacked Social Media Account To Defraud Nigerian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fraudsters Using Mike Ezuronye's Hacked Social Media Account To Defraud Nigerian (393 Views)

Williams Uchemba: Scammers Using My Pictures To Defraud Ladies In France & Togo / Bbnaija Star Gifty Pictured With Mike Ezuronye As Students On Set / Kcee, Mike Ezuronye, Skiibii, Harrysong And Others In New Group Photo (adorable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraudsters Using Mike Ezuronye's Hacked Social Media Account To Defraud Nigerian by exlinkleads(f): 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
Reports emerged today about how Nollywood actor, Mike Ezuronye is not happy at the moment and this has brought him close to tears as his integrity is at stake. Ezuronye has just written a disclaimer on internet fraudsters who use his identity to dupe his fans of their hard earned income.

He explained that the fraudsters are virtually on all social media platforms, using audio and movie pictures to defraud people. He wrote:

“DISCLAIMER!!!!…So disturbed as I hear my teeming fans are defrauded on the daily by Fraudsters claiming to be me.. Most disturbing is a Fraudster also going on Skype n using my Movie close Up pictures, speaking to people without audio or sometimes slow audio..When the person now asks “why is d audio slow or not there at all?”, the fraudster claims it’s a network issue..

“Recently I have even heard of cases of BLACKMAIL from me to my supposed fans on SKYPE…That hurts me big time..Please here’s what!..If U get anyone claiming to be me or any other Entertainer on any video platform on SOCIAL MEDIA, ask the so called CELEBRITY to send U a picture and Video with the NEWSPAPER of that said DAY showing the DATE.”

Recently, hip hop singer, Wizkid’s email and Twitter accounts were hacked. The singer had to go on social media to ask his fans to beware of any fraudulent mail or message sent in his name. This has been going on and on and on this days and this fraudsters have targeted our celebs here in Nigeria

- See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/08/fraudsters-using-mike-ezuronyes-hacked.html#sthash.xuOU0Vuh.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: Fraudsters Using Mike Ezuronye's Hacked Social Media Account To Defraud Nigerian by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
fame

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Scholarship Board To Hold Bursary Interview For Students / Musician Patoranking Meets USA Celebrated Rapper Fatjoe / How To Prepare House Hold Washing Agent (bleach)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.