Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,232 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Bbnaija Star Gifty Pictured With Mike Ezuronye As Students On Set - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Star Gifty Pictured With Mike Ezuronye As Students On Set (1654 Views)

Ubi Franklin With Mike, Mercy, BamBam And Ebuka At The Headies 2019 / Nkechi Blessing In A Relationship With Mike Adeyemi, Warns Boyfriend Snatchers / Mike Ezuronye, Bobrisky, Linda Osifo, Shaffy Bello, Djspinall And Other Celebrit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Star Gifty Pictured With Mike Ezuronye As Students On Set by blogreporter: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Gifty is trying to move on with her career by mingling with top stars, This was how she was before Big Brother Naija, but when she returned she denied knowing any of them..

She was the one that shared the photo on her page..

More here;
http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/06/bbnaija-star-gifty-pictured-with-actor.html

Re: Bbnaija Star Gifty Pictured With Mike Ezuronye As Students On Set by Synord(m): 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Star Gifty Pictured With Mike Ezuronye As Students On Set by coolebux(m): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Synord:
grin grin
U well? gringrin
Re: Bbnaija Star Gifty Pictured With Mike Ezuronye As Students On Set by iammee(f): 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
too much kiss after class
Re: Bbnaija Star Gifty Pictured With Mike Ezuronye As Students On Set by UGLEEBOI: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Why must it always be tis power gyal?? her news jus dey spam Internet anyhow... kai!

Re: Bbnaija Star Gifty Pictured With Mike Ezuronye As Students On Set by Larwin(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
some people's thinking now be like i must participate at the next BBN season...even if na 2 days i spent i go become star.

Re: Bbnaija Star Gifty Pictured With Mike Ezuronye As Students On Set by barackodam: 2:00am On Jun 28, 2017
Synord:
grin grin

Bikonu, reply the pm
Re: Bbnaija Star Gifty Pictured With Mike Ezuronye As Students On Set by AKPOSbaba: 7:42am On Jun 28, 2017
She dey sell rings?
Or dem engage her for inside the film or outside?
Re: Bbnaija Star Gifty Pictured With Mike Ezuronye As Students On Set by Synord(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
barackodam:

Bikonu, reply the pm

Bo's send it to idsam600@gmail.com

Can't see my current email
Re: Bbnaija Star Gifty Pictured With Mike Ezuronye As Students On Set by barackodam: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Synord:

Bo's send it to ids00@gmail.com

Can't see my current email

Done, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And The 'sex' Biscuit / Caught On Tape! Muslim Store Owner . Trying To Molest A 13 Year Old Girl!! Sick! / Tekno Rocks New Hairstyle, Fans React (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.