Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State (5385 Views)

Obiano Visits The Obi Of Onitsha In A Grand Style - Check Photos / Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 / PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro- Biafra Rally In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by Biafrannuke: 7:07am On Dec 01, 2021
I'm sure those who mocked the dead above enjoy the show today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by Emergingnation(m): 7:12am On Dec 01, 2021
Biafrannuke:
Many of them has been killed by bandits or perhaps Fulani herdsmen terrorist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by Brimstone77: 7:17am On Dec 01, 2021

Hilenus,udele,oyigboupdate...

Please this post was in 2015..

This is the Genesis of all the unknown gun men stuffs..

When this was happening their was no esn nor terrorist tag on ipob,but your military were killing them anyway...

Now you want us to believe that ipob are the aggressors ....

Una Weldon!!

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by Sctests: 7:20am On Dec 01, 2021
The murderous police bastards are now paying in 7 folds with their blood. They were warned but their hateful wicked supporters kept hailing them and mocking the innocent dead.

An eye for 2 eyes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by Brimstone77: 7:21am On Dec 01, 2021
Legitbaba:
na dem start am ooo...whn e go happen

It's happening in 2021..

Unknown gun men have started a returning match...

Now the funny part now is that this same police are playing victims today..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by Sctests: 7:22am On Dec 01, 2021
anigbajumo:

Yes dear,warn ur brothers out there to stop agitating for biafra

Your brother who is a policeman is now potential mincemeat..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by Brimstone77: 7:24am On Dec 01, 2021
Rotjijatau:
I hate the word Igbo.... they have no need to survive, so kill them all. :-XI hate the word Igbo.... they have no need to survive, so kill them all.

Just want to quote you for posterity sake..

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by Sctests: 7:24am On Dec 01, 2021
jpphilips:

When will they pay for 67?

This mor0n, I hope you are wiser today and don't die in your f0olery.
Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by DOTian: 7:26am On Dec 01, 2021
Rotjijatau:
I hate the word Igbo.... they have no need to survive, so kill them all. :-XI hate the word Igbo.... they have no need to survive, so kill them all.
Typical Afonja inbred..
Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by Brimstone77: 7:31am On Dec 01, 2021

It's good that this thread was brought back after 6yrs...

Those zombies that are trying to make us believe that ipob are killing innocent police will see this..

Udele are you still going to keep posting pictures of police killed by unknown gun men??

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by DOTian: 7:32am On Dec 01, 2021
SLIDEwaxie:
Fight back abeg...

I want make u begin another civil war.

All ur mouth, I wan see am.

Please...
Very interesting �
Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by DOTian: 7:33am On Dec 01, 2021
cjrane:
No matter how long it takes, northerners should be made to pay for these crimes.

We should target their people whether they are police or civilian and take revenge appropriately
tongue tongue tongue
Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by Tranquillity360: 7:34am On Dec 01, 2021
See how Children of hate are rejoicing because Police and army killed unarmed Igbos youths,but you will see these same fools ranting about the activities of Unknown Gun Men in East as if they care for Igbos.

If the terrorist Nigeria army and police kill my innocent brother or sister,i won't mind joining the gangs that are hunting them today.

They cry about killing of two police but rejoiced over killing of seven innocent Igbo youths.

Umu Ekwensu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by gidgiddy: 7:42am On Dec 01, 2021
Biafrannuke:

Forget all those hypocrites who pretend as if they are horrified at the insecurity in the South East today. For 5 years, 2015 - 2020, the Nigerian security forces killed hundreds, if not thousands of innocent unarmed Biafran protesters that were exercising their constitutional right to protest

Now in 2021 that years of killings and injustice has immeasurably led to insecurity, many of those who kept quiet at that injustice of the past years, have now found their voice.

Hypocrites everywhere

Those who make peaceful agitation impossible, will make violent agitation inevitable[i]~ JFK

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by Tranquillity360: 7:43am On Dec 01, 2021
Brimstone77:

It's good that this thread was brought back after 6yrs...

Those zombies that are trying to make us believe that ipob are killing innocent police will see this..

Udele are you still going to keep posting pictures of police killed by unknown gun men??
That's why i don't blame those guys that are hunting the evil police and army.

Yes every killing is bad but people should learn how to tell the story from beginning.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by gidgiddy: 7:43am On Dec 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
See how Children hate are rejoicing because Police and army killed unarmed Igbos youths,but you will see these same fools ranting about the activities of Unknown Gun Men in East as if they care for Igbos.

If the terrorist Nigeria army and police kill my innocent brother or sister,i won't mind joining the gangs that are hunting them today.

They cry about killing of two police but rejoiced over killing of seven innocent Igbo youths.

Umu Ekwensu.

Exactly
Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by joyandfaith: 7:44am On Dec 01, 2021
anigbajumo:
No less than seven people were killed, and about 30 more injured, most of them critically, when the Nigerian police and military reportedly opened fire dispersing a crowd of the pro-Biafra marchers at Onitsha in Anambra state on Sunday.

What started as a peaceful meeting…

According to some reports from Anambra state, three people were fatally shot dead on the spot and 30 others got bullet wounds when the police and Nigerian navy opened fire to disperse the crowd of the pro-Biafra marchers in Onitsha on Sunday ended with a bloodbath.

Military and policemen opened fire dispersing the crowd.

“How come our security men find it so easy to kill peaceful IPOB members but won’t lift a finger against the deadly Boko Haram? These brothers were peaceful in their engagement, they weren’t radical or causing any harm according to eye witnesses, they weren’t armed, so why shoot at them?” was said in the IPOB statement.

The agitation for the actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra has been on for some time now. The Republic of Biafra came about when a secessionist state situated in south-eastern of Nigeria tried to break away from Nigeria but were stopped. Biafra was inhabited mostly by the Igbo people and was in existence from 30th May 1967 to 15th January 1970.

The Movement for the Actualization of State of Biafra (MASSOB) is yet to give up the fight to secede from Nigeria. The group have even established a radio station, called Radio Biafra somewhere in Europe.

https://www.naij.com/535636-graphic-photos-police-shoots-more-than-30-protesters-during-pro-biafra-rally-kills-seven.html

It was security agents that started killing ipob boys and UGM are killing police and soldiers in retaliation for atrocities committed by security agents.
Securiy agents can flex muscles with unarmed protesters but hid when they see militants shooting at them.
If 2000 men were fully armed against lekki invasion by military in 20/10/20, government would beg for negotiations.
It is not as if military would not win them but such conflict would inflict more harm to the people, economy and country at large.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by Tranquillity360: 7:45am On Dec 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

Forget all those hypocrites who pretend as if they are horrified at the insecurity in the South East today. For 5 years, 2015 - 2020, the Nigerian security forces killed hundreds, if not thousands of innocent unarmed Biafran protesters that were exercising their constitutional right to protest

Now in 2021 that years of killings and injustice has immeasurably led to insecurity, many of those who kept quiet at that injustice of the past years, have now found their voice.

Hypocrites everywhere

Those who make peaceful agitation impossible, will make violent agitation inevitable[i]~ JFK

Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by Luambo89: 7:48am On Dec 01, 2021
I don't understand. I thought it was DSS that killed those policemen? Are you using this thread to justify DSS killings or are you quietly admitting that it was IPOB did it?
Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by Tranquillity360: 7:50am On Dec 01, 2021
Children of hate from waste and northern bandits why are you guys not commenting on this thread again unlike the first page where you Children of satan were rejoicing because your Nigeria police killing innocent Igbo youths.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by Tranquillity360: 7:52am On Dec 01, 2021
Luambo89:
I don't understand. I thought it was DSS that killed those policemen? Are you using this thread to justify DSS killings or are you quietly admitting that it was IPOB did it?
Killing of Igbos youths is never a wrong thing in Nigeria.

My yoruba brother let our joy continue.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by Brimstone77: 7:55am On Dec 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
That's why i don't blame those guys that are hunting the evil police and army.

Yes every killing is bad but people should learn how to tell the story from beginning.

I'm telling you bro..

Once the person killed by unknown gun men is a Nigerian military,I don't give a fvck..

Because when they were using ipob protesters as shooting targets I knew a day like this will surely come..

There's a limited you will push a man before he start to revolt..

I only laugh at oyigboupdate and his udele counterpart trying to use emotional blackmail to make us see ipob as the aggressors...

Seriously unknown gun men aren't even doing enough...

By now police shouldn't be walking freely in the east..

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by Tranquillity360: 8:04am On Dec 01, 2021
Brimstone77:

I'm telling you bro..

Once the person killed by unknown gun men is a Nigerian military,I don't give a fvck..

Because when they were using upon protesters as shooting targets I knew a day like this will surely come..

I only laugh at oyigboupdate and his udele counterpart trying to use emotional blackmail to make us see ipob as the aggressors...

I no pity those terrorist force.
Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by Brimstone77: 8:05am On Dec 01, 2021
Luambo89:

Who ever is killing them doesn't matter..

The main thing is that your zoo military are paying for their crime with their own blood..

Karma is bliss.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by Brimstone77: 8:07am On Dec 01, 2021
Tranquillity360:
I no pity those terrorist force.

Same with me..

They all deserve what they are getting..
Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by Tranquillity360: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2021
Brimstone77:

Same with me..

They all deserve what they are getting..
They deserves more than they are currently getting.
Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by christistruth01: 8:52am On Dec 01, 2021
Just investigate well and make sure the information is Authentic
and it is not the same bunch of Nollywood Shameless Actors the enemies of Nigeria used for their fake Lekki Massacre Scene

They may be looking for another excuse for murdering and roasting Police Officers for their dinner Like ipob did 2 days ago when they graduated from beheading virgins for Charms to beheading Policemen for food
Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by Dhury: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2021
Is ipob and Boko Haram also have rights to protest? Nigeria is a wonder land where a torrorist group will hold a protest!!
Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by kingsceemark(m): 10:21am On Dec 01, 2021
gidgiddy:

Hypocrites everywhere

Loud the speaker my brother
Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by Arda1000(m): 10:29am On Dec 01, 2021
christistruth01:
Just investigate well and make sure the information is Authentic
and it is not the same bunch of Nollywood Shameless Actors the enemies of Nigeria used for their fake Lekki Massacre Scene

They may be looking for another excuse for murdering and roasting Police Officers for their dinner Like ipob did 2 days ago when they graduated from beheading virgins for Charms to beheading Policemen for food

Dindirin karma is a bitch shey u were hailing ur police when they massacred armless protesters
Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by OyigboUpdate: 12:32am On Dec 02, 2021
Brimstone77:

Hilenus,udele,oyigboupdate...

Please this post was in 2015..

This is the Genesis of all the unknown gun men stuffs..

When this was happening their was no esn nor terrorist tag on ipob,but your military were killing them anyway...

Now you want us to believe that ipob are the aggressors ....

Una Weldon!!

Ipob has been killing ever since especially opposing views. What of Prophet Nwoko? Akuwara, Cosmos George?

Prophet Nwoko was the prophet who visited hunchback and later on got disappointed on the calling off of election boycott. He accused Hunchback of taking money from Atiku, few days later he said ipibs are threatening to kill him. Later on he was killed in 2019

Cosmos George was poisoned.

Akuwara was buried alive, by Ikonso and his men after disagreements with hunchback
Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by OyigboUpdate: 12:33am On Dec 02, 2021
Brimstone77:

I'm telling you bro..

Because when they were using ipob protesters as shooting targets I knew a day like this will surely come..

What about the Igbo travelers killed for violating sit at home. Onye zuzu?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bye-Election: Enugu PDP Hails INEC, Security Agencies On Transparent Election / Gov Obiano And Dave Who Wear The Crown As Best Governor In Southeast? (photos) / Woke Yoruba Changed It For Psquare On Their Instagram Comment Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.