Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State (5387 Views)

Obiano Visits The Obi Of Onitsha In A Grand Style - Check Photos / Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 / PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro- Biafra Rally In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by Brimstone77: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

What about the Igbo travelers killed for violating sit at home. Onye zuzu?

Which lock down??

Same lock down ipob called off or another one??

You zombies will never fail to display you mumurity..

Ipob called off sit at home since yet you attribute every violence to them,are you ok?
Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by Brimstone77: 8:22am On Dec 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Ipob has been killing ever since especially opposing views. What of Prophet Nwoko? Akuwara, Cosmos George?

Prophet Nwoko was the prophet who visited hunchback and later on got disappointed on the calling off of election boycott. He accused Hunchback of taking money from Atiku, few days later he said ipibs are threatening to kill him. Later on he was killed in 2019

Cosmos George was poisoned.

Akuwara was buried alive, by Ikonso and his men after disagreements with hunchback

I don't go with mare allegations..

You are good in posting videos..

Obedia malifia also cried out that the Nigerian government was after his life,later he died,is it your Nigerian government that killed him??

Post a video prove of ipob killing those people you mentioned..

Also a video of ikonso burying anybody alive..

I don't believe in beer parlor gossip..
Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by jpphilips(m): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Sctests:

This mor0n, I hope you are wiser today and don't die in your f0olery.

I understand the pains of being a non living thing.
Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by gidgiddy: 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
Biafrannuke:
I'm sure those who mocked the dead above enjoy the show today.

Nigerians are the only people who expect peace to come from a mountain of injustice
Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by Ekpeitit(m): 2:05am On Dec 07, 2021
VERY GOOD.
Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by Danjikanbauchi: 8:05am On Dec 07, 2021
Ekpeitit:
VERY GOOD.
what is very good, so the killings of innocent Igbo youths is a good thing for you ?
Re: PHOTOS: Police Kills Seven During Pro-biafra Rally At Onitsha In Anambra State by gidgiddy: 8:53am On Dec 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
what is very good, so the killings of innocent Igbo youths is a good thing for you ?

Of course it would be good for him, that's 'one Nigeria' for you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apc Upset With Nwoye's Channels Tv Appearance, "Exposed Apc Plans" / SDP Retains Duke’s Name With INEC / 2019 Presidency: Buhari Still In Charge Of Campaigns, Insists APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.